..*..||Additi Gupta FanClub||..*..-Welcome Harmony - Page 106

Posted: 11 years ago
Our Heer and Prem

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10150813596730903&set=a.10150714775190903.450357.81592120902&type=1&theater
Originally posted by -Abigail-

Hey shweta ...
Nice seeing you here :D

LOOOL ...  ALOT & Believe me ALOT has happened! 😉 😆
so who's included in the tlkative ones?!?! 😉 🤣 I think I am, sorry I do talk alot when I'm on! LOOOL but in this case, i think its helping! ROFL ... but Athi did help out ALOT today and yesterday!

and the other girls were here aswell before ... so i guess we all talk alot when we have time! :D

I really do hope that this FC will finish on time! 

Oh that sucks! GOOD LUCK with your exams! 👍🏼
Hope to see you back fully charged on 19th! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S I'm off guys ... hate usinf IF on phone! :(

😃. . . . .hey thanx Abby. 😊

Off-course its you, the one that came and talked so much that now we are almost at the berge of completing this FC along with your friends. 😉  😆

Thank you fro the best of luck. Yeah, I would be back and would be in my best speed and would complete the FC but I doubt it. The FC is almost going to be completed. Well, hope so. 😊

And its really sweet of you to try your best to complete this FC. Loads of love to you. 😃
Originally posted by AASUS

Hey Divya hope we'll see you tomo.😊

Hey Shweta nice seeing you. Yeah few fans came to help so FC moved faster.
All the best for exam 👍🏼

Abby thanks for coming, very kind of you to use the phone 😃
Sorry couldn't meet you.

-----------------------------------

3 more days for b'day - 2 more IST  🥳 Congratz all, we reached 130🥳

Hi Athi di. 😃 Thank you so much. 😊
Do you and Abby stay at the same place?
Originally posted by AASUS

Status update by admin - AG's fan page in FB.

Hello All, Additi is going to Hong Kong with her friends to celebrate her B'day :). Upon her return, she will update us wid all d pics n gossips...

Thank you so much Athi di for sharing the status. Finally there is some news of AG...I am really really really happy for her. I love her friends. They all are so mice and caring, always surprising her. It is really so sweet of them to arrange a whole trip and give such surprises to her.

I am pretty sure that her b'day would be the best day in her life ever. Love her friends for keeping her so happy. 😃

Wow!!!! B'Day in Hong Kong with friends, an entire day shopping and celebrating. This sounds so exciting. This is so damn amazing. 

May she get all the happiness, respect and honour that she truly deserves. Hope to see her soon. 😃

Originally posted by divya4salmanyk

Hey koi hai?

*in perfect SRK style*
Main Hoon Na. . .. 😃 😆

Waise, even I love SRK. And I sometime imagine AG with him. . . .gosh, I would surly die if I see her with him. Moreover, have you seen the Heer & SRK vm. God, it brought goosebumps and many painful memories. I love the effect these two have on me. 😳
Edited by -Shwetasri- - 11 years ago
Divya are you there? 

Hmm, main akele kisse baat karu. . . . .I want someone to discuss abt AG. 
Gosh, missing her so much. She is really so damn adorable and a beautiful person at heart and has an amazing soul.

Love her to the core. 😊
sorry dear. Net working too slow.
Yea. i m too missing her loads. wanna her back asap.
Originally posted by divya4salmanyk

Today in SBS they showed that she is goin to europe. in the serial. means she wil be on leave.
coz she might b goin wid Additi.
I hope SBS goes with them to Hong Kong.

Thanks for sharing Divs. Hope all of them have a safe trip and enjoy their time there 😊
Originally posted by Tasneem-17

i really hope that they do show her 😉😳

it sounds so awesome

she loves shopping...so she'll get o pamper herself completely and what can be better than having a b-day abroad that too with frndz 😛

Hey Tasneem. Yeah it sounds really fun 😆 They'll have a blast.