Frequent Posters

nehasharma0007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: AASUS

Here you go Niji πŸ˜ƒ
Pics credit Fatima SSBS photo gallery.

Yeah agree this so cute.

Also another one Pihu from beginning episode in SSBS, waiting at the balcony for Rudra- apparently they see each other 1st thing in morning πŸ˜†

Thanks alot fr sharing athiπŸ€—...she is looking like a doll spcly in 1st pic...😊...adorable in 2nd pic...😳
uswah thumbnail
Originally posted by: nehasharma0007

me too...i hv seen many indian television  series...before that nd after...that...but nobody till date has taken that place in my heart..which premeer nd kis desh has...they were magical...
😍
but i hv to admit one thing..i watched kis desh from the very 1st episode..nd intially..i find AG really pretty...nd innocent in that heer look from day 1 only...but i was not amazed by her acting skills..intially..i used to think the girl is pretty has screen presence..but she needs to improve on her acting skills...nw m amazed to see..hw she has evolved as an actress over the time..kudos to her..spcly during the prem death squence..she was so damm natural...nw i find her one of most vertaile actress of today's time

Oh so Neha u watch Desh frm day 1 ...well same in my case ...i m actually start to watch tht show even when its not start ...i know its sound weird but really i m actually watch tht show first 2 epi before its start actually one night i m just changing channels d its 11:00 pm here i m so bored but thn on one channel i saw a pretty grl thn i stop there d start to watch wht they shown ...its actualy Desh first 2 epi telecast ...its saturday night d its 20 or i think 21 feb 2008 ...thn they end it when Daljeet enter ...i thought its some 1 hour epi d its finsh there...then i forgot about it...
but after 10 days i saw Desh promo ...d i m like OMG thts d same grl d thts show like similar to tht night wht i saw so i wait when tht show start i have to watch it...d then i hooked with it till it last epi...😳
nehasharma0007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Abigail-

awww athi thank-you soo much for sharing those gorgeous pics of Pihu!!

she looks so stunning! <3

Additi should et an award for looking the est even while sleeping! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

Thats nice Abby...cannot agree more...πŸ˜›...can't beleive we all are girls nd drooling over an other girl like thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
AG in ZND ...
I love her attitude in this pic! <3
and her curls here are gorgeous!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

and that will be it from my side for today guys ...
I've been up early today and I'm hell tired! i can't even concentrate on what i'm typing now ...if i don't go now ... I might just sleep on my computer! LOOOL

it was great talking to you all
and thank-you everyone for coming and helping! much appreciated! πŸ˜ƒ

God Bless Additi and all Additianz!! πŸ˜³

Byeee and tc <3
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
You're welcome Abby and Niji πŸ˜ƒ I have them saved so got it from my album but it took a while to search πŸ˜†

So you are discussing on Heer from early episodes and her progress. 
For me she was always cute from beginning, I didn't think her voice was great when I watched 1st time. But when I watched the same episodes 2nd time, I realised she acted as Heer should be. Heer was just too innocent and her world revolved around her small family. 
Any how , we'll always have different feeling when we watch a same scene. 
It's ok.
uswah thumbnail
I agree with u both ABs d Neha ...AG improve alot as actress ...first i start to watch Desh bcoz i find her so beautiful d innocent d her long hair really i never knew thts she wearing wigs for Heer's hair till thn MR Chopda mention them in SBS seg...lol
D first time she inspired me alot on her Parents death shot oh tht scene make me cry alot ...tht day AG acting was just mind blowing d on Prem Death day OH GOD i still feel shiver when i rem tht day ...Heer d her pain make me cry like buckets of water tht day till now tht scene make me emotional
Edited by uswah - 12 years ago
AASUS thumbnail

awww athi thank-you soo much for sharing those gorgeous pics of Pihu!!

she looks so stunning! <3

Additi should et an award for looking the est even while sleeping! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

Yeah I would give an award just for her ability to portray sleeping Heer/Pihu/ Harmony  with so much ease β­οΈ
uswah thumbnail
Thnx alot Athi for posting those pics...AG look damn cute in these pics while sleeping...

Ok Bye Abs ...Good Night Sleep tight ...hopefully chat with u tom ...tight hug for u
AASUS thumbnail
Originally posted by: uswah

Oh so Neha u watch Desh frm day 1 ...well same in my case ...i m actually start to watch tht show even when its not start ...i know its sound weird but really i m actually watch tht show first 2 epi before its start actually one night i m just changing channels d its 11:00 pm here i m so bored but thn on one channel i saw a pretty grl thn i stop there d start to watch wht they shown ...its actualy Desh first 2 epi telecast ...its saturday night d its 20 or i think 21 feb 2008 ...thn they end it when Daljeet enter ...i thought its some 1 hour epi d its finsh there...then i forgot about it...
but after 10 days i saw Desh promo ...d i m like OMG thts d same grl d thts show like similar to tht night wht i saw so i wait when tht show start i have to watch it...d then i hooked with it till it last epi...😳

Interesting to know about this. Thanks for sharing πŸ˜ƒ
AASUS thumbnail

AG in ZND ...

I love her attitude in this pic! <3
and her curls here are gorgeous!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

and that will be it from my side for today guys ...
I've been up early today and I'm hell tired! i can't even concentrate on what i'm typing now ...if i don't go now ... I might just sleep on my computer! LOOOL

it was great talking to you all
and thank-you everyone for coming and helping! much appreciated! πŸ˜ƒ

God Bless Additi and all Additianz!! πŸ˜³

Byeee and tc <3

Fab pic. Attitude is awesome. 

GN and SD Abby πŸ€— You're really a doll. Love you bye