Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

aditi's new pics

Edited by MoBiX - 12 years ago
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thankx for sharing the Pics Mobix πŸ˜Š

Additi Looks Gorgeous with that lovely smile and downcasted eyes πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜πŸ˜³

@priti: Thank-you so much ... πŸ€—
Edited by -Abigail- - 12 years ago
Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Kiran Karmarkar opines lack of promotion is harming Zindagi Kahe smile please.

Kiran Karmarkar

Kiran Karmarkar, who became a household name with Om Agarwal in Ekta Kapoor's Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki, marked his comeback with Optimystix' show Zindagi Kahe Smile Please on Life Ok. The show might have a "happy" title, but Kiran simply has lost all his smiles. Well, here's the drift. Kiran talked to Tellychakkar.com and said that he is unhappy and disappointed with the way the show is being the treated.

"In today's time, promotions are important. But I am sad that Zindagi… is not being marketed properly. We work really hard and then it hurts when you see that other shows on the same channel are being promoted, and not yours," says Kiran.

Kiran was all kicked to be a part of a show associated with the Star Group but now he doesn't know the reason why his show is not being promoted. "Promotion toh chodo, ek accha promo tak nahi hai hamare show ka. Whereas I see posters, banners of other shows all across Mumbai," Kiran goes on to say.

And he is not the only one who is dejected. Kiran says that even his co-star Ali Asgar feels the same. "Ali and I feel miserable when in spite of working hard our show does not get visibility. The repeat telecast of our show is also less when compared to others. When the first TRP ratings got out, Zindagi…was only one point behind Sach Ka Saamna, which was superbly promoted. I simply don't understand whom to blame."

So is he planning to speak to the producers of the show? "I have already done that and they are very confident that the soap will work. They always say 'don't worry we will rock with our content.' But I believe that if a star like Shah Rukh promotes his film Ra-One for more than seven months then it explains the importance of publicity in today's time."

Hmm…Kiran we hope the channel and the production house heed your plea and market Zindagi… so that it can climb up on the TRP ladder

Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HOpe Channel idiots wake up with this😑, Know ph must strongly act  and convince channel to promote ZKSP .
Waqas... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Made one siggy !!!

Feel Free to Use

Hope you all like it

Waqas...

-Abigail- thumbnail
Thankx for sharing the article prime ...

O thank-god someone else noticed it aswell !!!
Thank-you Hansi ... seriously love hans for saying this ...

he's DAMN RIGHT! The channel needs to be fair and promote the show more and in better ways !!!!

Hope the channel gets some sense now and the PH house needs to take it seriously and tell the channel about this !!! 
-Abigail- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Waqas...

Made one siggy !!!

Feel Free to Use

Hope you all like it

Waqas...

Waqas πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

I'm *DEAD* After this sig πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ ... she looks so gorgeous in this pic and your sig is just amazing!!! Great work ... and thankx for making it free for use πŸ˜†

*In harmony as bride Heaven* πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
oh..finally i'm here..my clg strt again and abv that my net connection got some prob..
anyway.awesome sig everybody...πŸ‘
additi is looking gorgeous in bridal attire... πŸ˜
finally life ok uploaded some pics...πŸ˜†
and prime..thnx for the article..hope life ok will show more promos soon...😳
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
@ Beautiful sig bro

Ok I agree with  the article..Promotion is Necessary..i wish the channel  wakes up soon πŸ˜•

Coming to the show well Honestly i didnt watched the show regularity cause i didnt liked that Nimit guy at all and i knew it somewhere that there is daal mai kaala with him πŸ˜† , so i started watching it just when That leech left harmony on the Highway 😑. Cause  Additi Looks beautiful when sh is crying πŸ˜† she is the BEST at such scenes πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...and i also like Shikhar so yeah i may start it regularly now πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I got kinda shock today i thought shikar is in love with harmony ,...but he is going ga ga for harshly πŸ˜• Are they CVs already planning a Love Square??πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† Edited by -MaanKiPari- - 12 years ago
fizii_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Free for use 
do comment here
Additi  
specially for my fatoπŸ€—

luv fizii