ya i remember tas doing it before aswell ... πŸ˜†

don't worry nabz she's got short term memory loss πŸ€£

-----------------------------------

anyway some great sigs Nabz 😳
... do make more ... that too soon πŸ˜‰
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Additi's acting is just getting better and better with each passing day ... she's just amazing! πŸ‘

I just loved her expressions and dialogue delivery in today's epi ... the way she screamed  ... awww amazing! and then the way she was complaining to her parents ... absolutely adorable expressions !!!

and then in the car with nimit ... she was very childish but ya her expressions were out of this world πŸ˜ πŸ˜³ and the way she got happy when nimit gave into her demands and said YES! πŸ˜ƒ WOW ... Loved it !!!

------------------------------------------

Oh  BTW guys " baad mein dadu, pehle shaadi ke laddu " πŸ€£, sorry just had to add this in !!

but actually hans has to understand that this is not possible because for Harmony dadu comes first !!! πŸ˜³
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Pwincess...

@ Tasneem

U called me Preeti again, im not Preeti😳
I'm Nabihah

arghhh sorry Nabz...i do that everytime πŸ˜†
Tasneem-17 thumbnail

Sukrutha provided this in ZKSP forum:

Synopsis

Seo Jung In is the second daughter of a chaebol family, whose family suddenly meets financial ruin. She is dumped by her husband, Lee Han Se, after their wedding ceremony when his family finds out about her family's financial problems. Her family is then forced to move in with their longtime chauffeur's family. The once rich and spoiled daughter and her family must now learn how to adjust to life as commoners in the Kang household.

this synopsis is...in this its Harshili and shikhar...😲...lemme read again...

Seo Jung In is the third daughter of a rich family. She was dumped by her husband'after his family knows that the Seo family is undergoing a financial crisis, Lee Han Se leaving her on the highway with nowhere to go. She rides on a passenger bus and seats with Kang Hyun Soo who just got back from Korea after he studied in the United States and who is inlove with Jung In's older sister, Jung Kyung'Hyun Soo's colleague in the U.S. Jung In goes away from her family and lives with their family driver. Later she knows that Hyun Soo is the grandson of their family driver. The Seo family is about to leave the country and to run from their eldest son, Sung Joon'who is a professional golf player. But when they are about to leave the country, the policemen arrests their father and he was put to jail. The Seo family later then knows that their house was already bought. The Seo family was forced to live with the Kang family'their driver's family. As the story revolves on, Jung In's feeling are put to test when she falls in love with Hyun Soo although she knows that Hyun Soo still likes her older sister.

Both families are getting closer with each other. Jung In has now her job in Lee Han Se's automobile company where Hyun Soo works. As the story progress, Hyun Soo realizes that his feelings for Jung Kyung fades and he becomes more comfortable with Jung In. Hyun Soo dates Jung In but they keep it as a secret because Hyun Soo's mother don't like Jung In.

Meanwhile, Lee Han Se still won't give up for his feelings for Jung In. Because of his love for her, he sacrificed Global Motors just to prove that Jung In is important to him than any other else. Hyun Soo and Jung In's relationship are put to test when Jung Kyung suddenly realizes that she likes Hyun Soo. This feeling gives Hyun Soo confusion.

Although the two of them underwent several problems,like their parents disagreeing with their relationship, Hyun Soo's grandfather, Man Bok had liver cancer, they still gain love and peace within each other. Hyun Soo and Jung In are married and they now have twins. Also,Sung Joon and Ji Soo are married.

Tasneem-17 thumbnail

the synopsis is really interesting

i guess Harshili is the one Shikhar is interested in ...thatz y they weren't showing the pic of the girl in his laptop... to make it a suspense.

Hmm...but i guess the marriage is not gonna take place, they might get engaged...and Nimit might leave Harmony on the wedding day

I hope that the audience likes the story and everything shapes up well

The story is good πŸ‘πŸΌ

Honestly, i didn't wanna see Shikhar like fida all over Harmony from the beginning, wanted to see them meet and then araam se shuru ho unki kahani. So, i'm actually liking the fact that Shikhar n Harmony will fall for each other later. It'll interesting to see how the PH handles the lovestory.

All in all...i'm quite positive with the story and how its building up or gonna build up 😊
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thankx suku and tas for the synopsis ...

and well i've posted my thoughts in the forum i can't be arsed to write them here again ... so go read them there πŸ€£ πŸ€£

the only thing that is worrying me is my harmony baby and that she will most probably have a heartbreak πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜” 
----------------------------------------------------------

anyway here you go some of my new creations: 

tried different type of colouring for the first time ... i think it came out pretty wierd πŸ€” πŸ˜† :

Edited by -Abigail- - 12 years ago
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i hope its not 45 epis show...

this 45 epi ...i need confirmation 
someone get the confirmation for me...
i cant get my head up...

if it is then me is sad ... why AG took this show.?

bc its Diff Role . i understand and would support her.