..*..||Additi Gupta FanClub||..*..-Welcome Harmony - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
I hope Nimit gets a change in heart after hanging out with Harmony for a few days πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

btw, does it sound strange if i say...lets request sbs to give us a segment of FahaDiti ... coz i really wanna see their offscreen masti πŸ˜›
Tasneem hmm ya it sounds unusual. It could simply be Fahad Additi I guess so SBS ppl can understand πŸ˜† 
I have a feeling the whole cast has hectic schedule. So it'll be impressive even if we get individual interview of any one of the cast.
Originally posted by AASUS

Tasneem hmm ya it sounds unusual. It could simply be Fahad Additi I guess so SBS ppl can understand πŸ˜† 
I have a feeling the whole cast has hectic schedule. So it'll be impressive even if we get individual interview of any one of the cast.

@red bold: yea πŸ˜†

hmm...i don't mid getting individual interviews too 😳
so lets request 😊

btw, Life Ok promotional articles have included ZKSP in it...finally where were they before πŸ₯±

2dayz Wedneday...so i'm hoping that sbs showz us sth of AG ... be it short ...they rn't showing her for such a long time 😑
oh they have ? Wow! Well the channel is so into getting viewers watching on line concert - their initial attraction. I'm glad they thought of that and worked really hard to get viewers on line. I mean the FB "likes" are partly bec. of concert & partly bec. of cute dp.  Just the fans of star 1 can't make that much "likes" in few days. Well it's great what ever made that pg popular & thumps up for their idea to get live concert and cute logo πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sure we can request. AG did give audio intw to a fan in gupshup (which is a v. suspicious pg) So she may do SBS intw, even on hectic schedule.
😊hey everyone please *AG* picture upload  episode 1 and 2 .. πŸ˜³
I just remembered a scene right now...it was hilarious.

When Harmony said that she is with Mr. Ajmera...just check out her father...Mr Hanz Raj Modi's million dollar expression 🀣
🀣🀣

That scene was damn funny
🀣🀣🀣
sneak peak of the first page...πŸ€“...i was getting bored so posting...you all can share you views too...

Suku the first page is "JHAKAAS" πŸ˜Žβ­οΈπŸ˜

finish it up soon, co i have a very bad feeling that this FC is gonna end in 10 days πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Tasneem-17

Suku the first page is "JHAKAAS" πŸ˜Žβ­οΈπŸ˜

finish it up soon, co i have a very bad feeling that this FC is gonna end in 10 days πŸ˜†

did you see the first page...??...its not yet done tas...πŸ˜•

😲...10..!!!!!!!...tell this to athi also...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Sukrutha

did you see the first page...??...its not yet done tas...πŸ˜•

😲...10..!!!!!!!...tell this to athi also...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

yup...its not done yet but the heading templates r awesome ⭐️

oh Athi is gonna kil me for saying thisπŸ˜†