Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Another one from u๐Ÿ˜ƒI was really missing ur PM'S and this time u have send it twice:Pnd for a split sec after reading the first PM nd when i saw the second PM with the same Subject i thought there is a second part for this story:((๐Ÿ˜†
As usual i loved it specially the last part where in Manvi made that wonderful decisionโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†
Maya.tasnim thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tooo gooodd!! Thanks for the PM! <3

cookies10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haha absolutely love it ๐Ÿ˜›
--Aarzoo-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
pls write more and thnx for a pm
Hubze thumbnail
Iwas fab man and ahem ahem every night...๐Ÿคช
sofiya05 thumbnail
Hey,

Oh I loved this! The idea that she "seduced" him made me laugh because I was trying to think of how Maanvi a sanskaar ladki would go about doing that with a boy who has probably had umm... life experience in the States off all places lol. But yes, I am glad you addressed that :)

And I loved the bit where Swamini is all like painting the town red and the family black, just because I had a very clear picture in my head of her saying it.

But of course, the best part was where Virat was like oh yeah I don't love you at all, just to convince everyone else I'm over She-who-must-not-be-named and her reactions like W*F- you can't be serious!

And every night? I'm sure they will have lots of cute and devilish little babies then lol.

I think this is one of my favourite Virman fic so yay!

Sofi :)
mayur247 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am official addicted to your writing now๐Ÿ˜ฒ! No words left for this! You did amazing again! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Continue soon with something new or this!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

luv.u.zindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
loved it to bits!!!!!!!! that was just too good!!!!! you are an amazing writer!!!! please do continue and thanks so much for the pm๐Ÿ˜Š
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the PM . Call me selfish but whenever you are bored or depressed, your imagination takes a toll and results is superb VirMan OS which is a good news for me. Megz, your the only one who can bring humour and Virman nok jok in midst of romance. Loved it alot, and Ms You-Know-Who and Ms Voldy reminds off my fav Harry Potter. Every night would be honeymoon was really besharmi but I loved it.โ˜บ๏ธ
guluna thumbnail
wooowww simply wow i lovd it plz pm me the nxt part thankx n u r a v good writer:)