Posted: 18 years ago

I know its a long shot, but i really hope that today sneha finds out about sharad. in the precap they show sharad insulting prerna, and in yesterdays ep sneha took her new car for a drive...what if the two incidents are connected and sneha sees sharad with prerna and listens to what he is saying? i know it is probably unlikely, but i really wish either sneha or bajaj or even prem overhear sharad being a jerk.

comments as usual๐Ÿ˜‰

i hope thats true psawyer coz i don't want this track to continu its sooo annoying you know
i hope tonight sharad will be exposed
huh car for a dive i didnt c no precap yesterday well actually i didnt watch the whole thing properly since therer was no prem wot exactly happened vasu ๐Ÿ˜ณ
well after all the crap crying and tears...the last few minutes of the ep show bajaj gifting sneha that car and she got really excited and drove it off somewhere...on the other hand, sharad went to see prerna...she was sitting outside somewhere and he starts insulting her again...this continues into the precap...
ahhh rite i guess im gonna watch this episode yaar they betta show prem i mean this is just so unfair ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Chances of Sneha hearing are less...coz Pre at her house....so Rishabh might return from his drive with Sneha & hear
either way i want sneha to know the truth now enough is enought ekta is dragging this storyline too much
sharad will not be exposed so soon ekta will drag this again for weeks
lets wait and watch wht happens
yaa i am waiting for that to happen