Ek Ladki Anjaani Si (Ek Ladki Anjani Si)

India-Forums

V.IMP abt the Daredevils club

justneh Groupbie
justneh
justneh

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 3:35am | IP Logged

hey guys.. i have been on IF for more than a year now but I dont really post anything ... im just really a viewbie of sorts... well today I am here posting this, because I feel like I wanted to say something to all of u and it is quite important..

I think the whole idea abt the daredevils club is cool and fun and everything..it sounds really exciting too...

but u guys dont realize the problems it causes around IF..there have been tons of these different dares all over the forum where ppl have written lies and made up these posts abt the tele stars and all... i dont knw how many of them are done by daredevil memebers but by reading the topic it seems like a lot of them are done by them..

i am just trying to open your eyes to the fact tht though this may be a good idea, its not the best thing to do. ppl have posted so many fake posts that now there is no credibility left in a lot of forums. people are posing as tele stars and all that.. its not done u knw..

im not trying to hurt anyones feelings or saying anything bad abt the club , but its jus that you guys shud realize that for ur own recreation u cant make other ppl feel like they cant trust IF news anymore. a lot of ppl rely only on IF for their info on tv serials and these things are not helping in the least..

so, my request to u guys is, that please dont do things that decrese credibility of IF or anything where u are mislreading ppl abt ur identity etc..

thanks...

i dint mean to offend all the members of that club.. if i did, i'm sry! but i just felt it was imp to get this to your notice...

buttercup IF-Stunnerz
buttercup
buttercup

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:22am | IP Logged
i think there can be dares which can avoid hurting members.. may be they shud try those.. like criticising actors or characters.. Smile

and avoid news related to real life may be.. coz most ppl get sensitive with real life kinda stuff... mostly Smile
aish2 IF-Sizzlerz
aish2
aish2

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 7:47am | IP Logged
I agree with Shazoo di
miracle83 IF-Dazzler
miracle83
miracle83

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:20am | IP Logged

hmmm........

u knw wht after givin out so many dares n seein the repercussions i have been ponderin abt it......

well i had said somethin like tht in the dare devil post yest......

i agree it is damn fun to see things like these happenin...... but stoppin the club is not a good idea as i believe i.f. simply shuts work except 4 a few forums on thursday..... this gives u kinnda high......

all we can do is tone down the dares a little but still make them as much fun as possible...

n yes i resoect ur emotion... u have put it very nicelyClap n if u have another recreational idea please do put it forward as it is fun to try new things......Embarrassed

wildblossom IF-Rockerz
wildblossom
wildblossom

IF-Crazy Creatives

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:39am | IP Logged
hi- thank you for your opinion. i have been thinking of what you have said as well since we have been giving out so many more dares these past few days. and your post has made us all more aware that others are feeling the same way. thanks and as co-president i will see to that we keep the dares low-key from now on and don't do anything that might hurt anyone. thanks again and please do post more often! Big smile
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top