Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

kya dekhtey ho ..surat tumhari ...read !

Mrs.Fr.. IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Fr..
Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 3:35am | IP Logged

hi sweeties

well ..cartoon topic was really fab .....well from that one i got another idea ...every time ...we say about the nature of our friends what we have observed in one year ,8 months ,6 months and so ......well ..i was just thinking ...what we percieve about the physical appearance of our KTH friends ........like what u think ...are they fatty ,chubby ,slim ,smart ,cute ...and blah blah ...what is is heir style ......trendy ,designer wear depands.....high fashion ,copying others ,create own styles ,her self or himself ..a style icon!...............what they are ..........very much open minded ...or close minded .................!...about shopping are they kanjos ....and while shopping become rude ......................or ..feel free to shop ........very much reserve....or free typo .......homely or ...hanging out typo .............! ....organized ..or ...a complete mess................................! cool ..or dull ..and blah blah ..believe me it would be great fun!

with excitment to know abt my self

amna

Mrs.Fr.. IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Fr..
Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 3:40am | IP Logged
i dont think so ..that it is that muh boring that u guys are not even replyng Angry
Mrs.Fr.. IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Fr..
Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 3:59am | IP Logged
atlest comment Cry Cry
*~sur~* IF-Dazzler
*~sur~*
*~sur~*

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Clap aamnaa diii lovee yaaa !!!!!
fantasticcccc topicc Embarrassed Embarrassed and oyee aapke topicsss toh ahem ahem Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed they are exceptional
meri list baad mein aajaayegii Big smile Big smile pakkaa
Mohsin IF-Dazzler
Mohsin
Mohsin

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 4:12am | IP Logged
amna... pehlai apni entry lao... mai daikhoon zara kai tum mujh ko kaisa samajhtee ho.... LOL LOL LOL
Mrs.Fr.. IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Fr..
Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 4:15am | IP Logged
okiez my entry will be in 15 mins Wink LOL
Anamika_Garima Goldie
Anamika_Garima
Anamika_Garima

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 4:22am | IP Logged
I'll to reply Aamna but after u
Mrs.Fr.. IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Fr..
Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Kiran she is very slim ….her complexion is pinkish white……she is very much lazy…lolz…….she bad in maths like me …she prefer to wear ..eastern wear most ..reason they suits her looks very much …she use designer wears…..(we are very much same same)…she is trendy ..and prefer contemporary wear also …she is very much mahan shay …..shopping is some how passion for her coz ..when eva we talk we also use to describe what we buy new …………………..!she is organized in matters and disorganized in other one!...!all I could say she is beautiful from face ..and heart too!(all I know coz I know her very well we talked on phone ..we have so many pics of each other)SHE IS MUCH TALLER THEN ME LOLZ!

Farha; ..a bit chubby …….but cute person ….she prefer contemporary wear …she is also very much …lolly trolly person ……must be fair in color also …a bit tall …..she love to shop and hanging out …..her passion must be food (don't try to kill me farah) she is friendly …..her messages are very ………….ask kiran …………….! She I s batameez too …………..hihihihhi …I mean very very funny natured !

Mohsin: he must be chubby …..tum zaroor motey ho gye I bet u …………………….! He must be simple …………he is not very much out going person I guess…………..his style must be trendy ……he must be kanjoos …………..he is very sweet …must have cute face also …(mera bhai jo hai )………….he is very intelligent (m I right mohsin) ….MP …masters in phaada )

more coming up

Go to top