India-Forums

Sindoor Tere Naam Ka
Sindoor Tere Naam Ka

I DONT BLAME ALISHA!

Soruj Senior Member
Soruj
Soruj

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 3:33am | IP Logged

I dont blame Alisha for getting closer to Druv.if theres anyone that i blame it is VedikaAngryAngry!!im sorry Vedika fans for saying this but this is how i feel.It is Vedika who is destroying her marriage with her own bare hands.No reasonable woman would accept their husband's other woman never mind living under the same roof.Those of you who  kept praising about Vedika/Druvs love can stop praising them now.I dont think theres anything special about druv/vedika's love.Druv accepting his baby is a wonderful thing as not every man would face upto his responsibilties but why the hell is he treating Alisha like his wife.What vedikas doing is foolish!!!just for the sake of wanting to have a baby,shes putting her marriage at stake.How can she accept Alisha to give her baby away?she may treat Alisha like a princess,but that doesnt mean Alisha has to give her baby away.I just hate it when she gets upset seeing Alisha and Druv together...She made her own bed so may aswell learn to lie on it.

start bashing me up now..LOLLOL

Edited by Soruj - 31 March 2006 at 3:34am

DevilishSaira IF-Dazzler
DevilishSaira
DevilishSaira

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 3:36am | IP Logged
ya,.. but what ever is happening its alisha who is doing it.. she must have given vedika orng .. medicin so she turn insane again.. and alsiha herself can have dhruv with her..
Manahill Groupbie
Manahill
Manahill

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Soruj,
That's a good point that you make. Vedika should not have invited Alisha to live in the same house. And Kajal should not have invited Naina to live in the same house, Titli mami should not have invited her sister to live in the same house and Sundari should not have been invited to stay in the house or rather been allowed to live in the house for as long as she did. These people are acting as if their house is a shelter and that's when the people that moved in are causing problems. In Naina's case, she could have gone to live with the Chachi...now there will be problems for Nih and you know she'll come down on Ant and Kajal for her marriage problems...even if she hasn't done the most respectable of things.
Ruvneeta Goldie
Ruvneeta
Ruvneeta

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soruj

I dont blame Alisha for getting closer to Druv.if theres anyone that i blame it is VedikaAngryAngry!!im sorry Vedika fans for saying this but this is how i feel.It is Vedika who is destroying her marriage with her own bare hands.No reasonable woman would accept their husband's other woman never mind living under the same roof.Those of you who  kept praising about Vedika/Druvs love can stop praising them now.I dont think theres anything special about druv/vedika's love.Druv accepting his baby is a wonderful thing as not every man would face upto his responsibilties but why the hell is he treating Alisha like his wife.What vedikas doing is foolish!!!just for the sake of wanting to have a baby,shes putting her marriage at stake.How can she accept Alisha to give her baby away?she may treat Alisha like a princess,but that doesnt mean Alisha has to give her baby away.I just hate it when she gets upset seeing Alisha and Druv together...She made her own bed so may aswell learn to lie on it.

lolLOL

i totally agree

no offence to any vedika fans but i think she cries toooooooooooooooo much

kusum4u Groupbie
kusum4u
kusum4u

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 12:13am | IP Logged
well said Soruj
Alisha owe no obligation to give away her baby. n if ved was pregnant, wld they hav treated alisha same. ved is an egoist n think only for herself but use the pretext of doing thing for the family welfare.
universe Senior Member
universe
universe

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Agree with u all. What did Ved expect? Alisha is going to give birth to Dhruvs baby and go from their lives just like that... But after her illness issue, I think she will make Dhruv marry Alisha for 'his happiness'. for 'parivaar ke khushi ke liye mai ne ye sab kiya Cry Cry Cry , oh please this stuff is so old fashioned, we are tired of all the rona dhona..make something different for a change.
9904alisha Goldie
9904alisha
9904alisha

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruvneeta

Originally posted by Soruj

lolLOL

i totally agree

no offence to any vedika fans but i think she cries toooooooooooooooo much

in this serial all the characters cry and i find it funny LOLLOL

dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 2:45am | IP Logged
all i can say is had vedika lost her mind i wouldnt want alisha and dhruv getting closer and i think that alilsha might be giving her pills to make her mad again! i cant stand this alisha girl

Jessi
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top