Kasauti Zindagi Ki

MUKTI AND UD'S SUHAAG RAAT KI KAHANI

cutesweetjenni thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Mukti is in her room.UD comes.UD says,''Look at you,still in your mourning mood.You really are a looser you know.And its cos u are such a head strong woman.Always told u mujhsey panga maat lo,lekin tum sunti nehi ho na meri baat.Aab dekhti hoon kaise,Mother India tumharey liya kya kar sakti haiπŸ˜†Mukti turns to him and says,''Tum itna niche gir jaogey yeh mujhe pata nehi tha.Meine tumhe pyaar kiya aur tumne uss Sharad key saath milkey meri zindagi barbaad karna chahtey ho.Tumharey liya meine Sneha ko khoya hai,tumharey wajasey tumhari mom,dad ney mujh par shakh kiya hai,tumharey wajese mein zindagi mey kabhie ek mardh ko neho vishwas kar sakti hoon phir se.Janwaar bhi tumsey behtaar hai.Tum apney maa,baap par bilkul nehi gaye ho.Tum to uss Aparna ki chamche ho.I feel sorry for Prerna mom that she has a son like u''.Prem gets angry and slaps her,then he gets hold of her and drags her to the puja room and smears her maaang with Sindoor.Mukti is shocked and speechless.He tell her,''From today onwards,you are my wife and every girl's dream is to have a wonderful wedding night.But your puishment will be you won't have a wedding night at all cos you have already lost your virginity haven't you???In fact on your wedding night,your husband,thats me,is going to pub and hang out with his female beautiful friends.You will never get the love of your husband on your wedding night and you will never get my love or respect for the rest of your life.You will live with the man you hate most and who hates you too''.Then he leaves.

Mukti is all alone in the room.UD comes home drunk and says,''Oye Basanti,aab to tum meri biwi ho,kaise aapne pati ko khush karogi aapne suhaag raat mey''?Mukti holds him and says,''Mein tumhe bohot pyaar karti hoon aur tumhari biwi honey ki wajesey tumhari har galti maaf kar sakti hoon.Aur mein aaj aapni maang ki sindoor ki kasam khakey kehti hoon ki mein tumhe UD sey Prem banaungi.Choti maa ki chotey bete ko mein unhe lautaungi aur isse pehley haumara suhaag raat nehi hoga''.She helps him to lie down on the bed,covers him with the blanket,takes a pillow for herself,turns the light off and leaves the room.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† the way things are going, this probably WILL be what happens!!
hamzy thumbnail
very nice kaihyali palao!
πŸ˜†
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar so gud u neva know this mite be exactly wot happens πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
priya the sweet thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† nice dream jenny πŸ˜‰   
krashmash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank God and Ekta Kapoor that ur not the Creative Head of the Show...If not I would never watch KZK anymore!!
amisha1 thumbnail
Nice story πŸ˜‰ ..i wudnt mind if this really happens in kzk...actually i dunt mind anythin to happen as long as it will make ud become prem again!!
*soha264* thumbnail
excellent man! i really hope this would happen....but u gotta admit....it is a bit far fetched and lets not try to be that optimistic....
tinkertoesreads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey that absolutely brill... And very Kekta like.... I mean if someone can smear lipstick in a females maang (Angad in KYPH), atleast u have sindoor there πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

What a fun way to get married πŸ˜† Though I'm def not that optimistic...
sweta.sweet thumbnail
whow!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
you know what you should try to rite the screenplays......thats a really good thought there πŸ˜ƒ