Dance Battle Choregraphed by ..

Posted: 12 years ago
Any guesses ? Well it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure it out .. goin' by the signature SSDC moves .. and add to it that these two are the shows Hip-Hop aces ๐Ÿ˜ˆ  

YES you guessed it right .. Majnu and his Rapper Bhai Nilesh ... as in ShanTANNU and Massy choreographed the Palang-Tod upcoming Dance Battle against King-Rangers or whatevr taht college is called (Chee-Vam the creep's college ๐Ÿคข)

First Bole Choodiya and now this ... Yeah Majnu and D-Man never cease to wow us with their fabulous work ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by SwaRon911 - 12 years ago
Eeep! Eeep! Eeep! :D <333
Majnuuu <333333333333 

Hayye hayyee ! Uff uff Hayye hayyee (LOL) :P 

But srslyyy HE IS AWESOME! 
wow!!thts awesome news rafi!!!they r srsly rocking!!!brilliant ppl they both r!!!nd if m not wrong u talking abt d upcoming dance btn rey nil nd swayam btn d other coll rite??๐Ÿ˜›
Well these two never disappoint us...and make me turn into a deewani for them..Love shantanu and Macedon

Tannu and massy are fabulous dancers...tannu is such a tease when he dances..and massy is super fun to watch..love massy's expressions.

So looking forward to dance battle ...little glimpses of dance battle BTS main made me super excited...though few of the steps are from dere famous malhar performance.

Looking foward to see dance battle but, kaash we can see Sneha aka Sharon dancing during the dance fest...she so deserves it and so does her fans...please make that happen CV's. We want a swaron dance or atleast make sneha aka sharon dance.

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 12 years ago
Wowww!!!! Both of them really rocks!! Eeep!!! So excited to see d battle!! :D
Shantanu and Macedon!!! These two are really the virtuoso's of Dance!!!๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
I mean, look at the contrasts in the forte of the dances--
 Bole chudiyan-the typical Bollywood latka jhatka number
and the dance battle-the typical groovy boyish feature๐Ÿ˜Š
this only shows thier level of expertise...๐Ÿ‘
they really are the proud possessions of D3๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
*salutes*
hay these guys r sooo awesome
dey always wow us wid their choreography!!
fab work by dem in bole chudiya๐Ÿ‘
eagerly waiting for their DANCE BATTLE choreography๐Ÿ˜
seriously shanTANNU and mace choreographed it !!! *screams* love them !!!

awsum choreographers !!!! they roak !!
superb!! shantannu u rock mahn!! d battle is undoubtedly amazingg...n massy is super fun...n humourous...!! way to go SSDC bro's!!
now i m super excited for the dance battle go swayam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ