Posted: 31 March 2006 at 4:56am | IP Logged
hmmm....letz wait n c...hope it wont happen again LOL

Love,
Divya

tia_5 IF-Dazzler
tia_5
tia_5

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 5:00am | IP Logged
ya sweriosly that will not happen again btw im tia or u can call me ritwika what abt you
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divya_sweet2001

hmmm....letz wait n c...hope it wont happen again LOL

Love,
Divya

Sweetheart, when we give our word, we stick to it.

I hope other forums and groups extend the same courtesy.
tia_5 IF-Dazzler
tia_5
tia_5

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 5:08am | IP Logged
me too think the same Tongue
lav4 Newbie
lav4
lav4

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 5:13am | IP Logged
hey
first of all sry 4 using dat lingo but i waz really pissed off at dat moment....well...we can 4give her 4 sure provided she dusnt do dis again BUT PRIYA -
Tia did not know and copied pics from another site onto IF well i wud lyk u to read dis personal msg which tia5 had sent me

can u do anything else of complaining if i want i can cancell ur member ship here as well as yahoogrps. im a mod there and hey nay be tia _5 is not a mod but spikypriya my other id is a mod ok sooo if u dont stop behaving like this i will definately cancell ur membership here as well as in all the other grups ok soooooooo stop chill and go away. and hey i have done no crime in posting them here i have just shared it over here which u r very much allowed to do ok soo stop ur nonsence
-- Previous Private Message --
Sent by : lav4
Sent : 30 March 2006 at 4:03am

ms tia5

STOP LEACHING!!!

ok i have already complaind to d admin as well as the mod of star_one grp

Stop leaching my pics which i post in star_one grp in her

CHHAVI

n i have come to knw dat she is no MOD in fact she is not even an active member on d grp.I am willing 2 forgive her if datz wat u all want but I would just like to notify u that it is WRONG wen u said she did not know about it.
I sincerely hope I-F does not repeat this thing I had heard a lot abt I-F frm my frnz bt dis forum has shocked me. I am a member on other forums but no such issues happen there.Anyway, hope u mods are more careful in future. And If I have angered u I am sorry. But frankly speaking after what happened, I dont giv a damn even if I get banned frm this forum coz what happened is really unexpected of I-F. Mods should hav been more responsible.
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Chavi,

I appreciate your informing us of this and of the exchange of pms too.

We at IF certainly do not appreciate this and appropriate actions will be taken.

Thank you again for this and we hope you will graciously accept it from us too.

Meantime, please do not worry about being banned or anything. IF has rules for banning and they are used by discretion of the Moderators in consultation with the admin. It is not something which is done at the behest of members.

At IF, our endevour is to create a platform for friends to meet. It is never our intention to steal anything which belongs to another. We have not and we hope not to allow such things to happen.

In a forum of this nature, with so many members, sometimes, it becomes difficult for us, as Moderators, to keep an eye on all posts and members and we rely on members to adhere to the Code of Conduct of India Forums.

Please do accept our apology and we hope not to see a repeat of this in future.

Regards,

IF Development Team.
Parachute. IF-Sizzlerz
Parachute.
Parachute.

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Well...im not that sure of wats happening but i think priya di sorted it out hpefully?? Confused
devilangel IF-Dazzler
devilangel
devilangel

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tia_5

hey why the hell r u using that bad language i said i was sorry and it is over dont u think that it can hurt other ppl how dare you once i said sorry that means i m sorry Angry

and hey plzzzz forgive me Cry

its ok tia.. everyone makes mistakes and everyone should be forgiven..just forgive and forget..Hug

and for ppl making rude comments ... you dont have to you know..she said she was sorry and the rude language is also really offensive for others here..

hope i didnt cross my limit

Go to top