Remix
Remix

remix quiz (Page 4)

ashiandyuvirock IF-Dazzler
ashiandyuvirock
ashiandyuvirock

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 4:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by divya_sweet2001

Jus sayin a sorry wont do...Dont mean 2 sound unco-operative or sumthin bt all dese ?s have been ripped off from a grp on Yahoo called star_one and even ur REMIX gallery has pics frm dere widout even mentioning any credits.
Coz of dis d gal Chhavi who uploads d pics has 2 take d trouble of addin her name n d grp name dere n yet d person posts it as if itz her own property....
Come on...a Forum lyk I-F should definitely be having better members!!!
Never really expected such a thing here that inspite of warnings, this thing is being continued....

Love,
Divya

I do agree with Divya...I mean...even wid dt pics thingie..Chhavi ws realli angry bt dt...Bt u dint seem 2 take it criousliOuch..dt ws realli bd on ur part...n it formz a REAL BAD opinion abt IFOuchwich i cnt stnd...bt wt dose ppl sed ws also true...if deir stuff is being copied...they'll obviousli react lk dis...u cnt expect nethin else frm dem either...v cnt expect dem to frm a high opinion bt IF...Confused

i hav been dumbstruck wen ppl say dt IF'z sick...i dint no wt 2 sy...i criousli dun lyk such commentz bt IF...cuz..IF is realli special 2 me...c'mon..i met my best frenz here..n such commentz bt IF..truly disheartening Tia...

newayz...ds is all i wanted to say..da rest is upto ya...weder u wnt IF'z image to be degraded ot nt..as simple as dt...i hope im pretty clear...

tia_5 IF-Dazzler
tia_5
tia_5

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 4:45am | IP Logged
hey why the hell r u using that bad language i said i was sorry and it is over dont u think that it can hurt other ppl how dare you once i said sorry that means i m sorry Angry

and hey plzzzz forgive me Cry
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divya_sweet2001

Jus sayin a sorry wont do...Dont mean 2 sound unco-operative or sumthin bt all dese ?s have been ripped off from a grp on Yahoo called star_one and even ur REMIX gallery has pics frm dere widout even mentioning any credits.
Coz of dis d gal Chhavi who uploads d pics has 2 take d trouble of addin her name n d grp name dere n yet d person posts it as if itz her own property....
Come on...a Forum lyk I-F should definitely be having better members!!!
Never really expected such a thing here that inspite of warnings, this thing is being continued....

Love,
Divya

Divya,

I think Tia has said that this was unintentional and she has apologised for it.

We try as much as possible to ensure that pics from other competitive sites are not posted here, but sometimes these things happen.

Appreciate your effort in bringing it to our notice.

We trust that all other sites will be equally as cooperative. 

Regards,

IF Development Team
coolniyu IF-Dazzler
coolniyu
coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tia_5

hey why the hell r u using that bad language i said i was sorry and it is over dont u think that it can hurt other ppl how dare you once i said sorry that means i m sorry Angry

and hey plzzzz forgive me Cry

yup she sed she was sry i don think theres mch she can do beyond tht Ouch plz dont use sch language yaar OuchSmile and plz forgive her Embarrassed

tia_5 IF-Dazzler
tia_5
tia_5

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 4:52am | IP Logged
thankxxx a lot priya di for appreciating me and once more im realyy soory to every one out here Cry
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Ok girls, Can we just chill a bit here.

Tia did not know and copied pics from another site onto IF.

IF is a huge community and we try as much as possible to avoid copying stuff from other sites and if it is done, for some specific reason, due credit to the original creator must always be given.

This has been the policy of IF and we hope all our members respect it too.

If it has been done unintentionally by one, lets not crucify her immediately.

More often than not, posts from IF and pictures from IF have been copied onto other sites and we have noticed that other sites dont really give credit to IF.

We do not believe in that and it is the endevour of IF to give credit to the author / creator of the post.

If anyone finds that any post/ pic has been copied off another site wihtout permission of author or without credit to the author, please feel free to pm me, or any of the Moderators of the forum, HUMM, Nishi, Coolest Esha, or any other Moderator on IF.

Regards,

IF Development Team
remixer IF-Rockerz
remixer
remixer

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 4:55am | IP Logged
even i think u should forgive her ab jo hogaya so hogaya ab usne kaha na ki gli baar wo aisa nahi karegi to nahi kregi ab plz ritwika ko maaf kar do plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz Embarrassed Ouch Big smile
tia_5 IF-Dazzler
tia_5
tia_5

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 4:55am | IP Logged
yes we sure will Smile

Go to top