Bhabhi

30th May Update

Vandu4ever IF-Stunnerz
Vandu4ever
Vandu4ever

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 2:53am | IP Logged

May 30th Update

The episode starts with

Suhana tells dat manager to check again and says if Vishu booked any private room or suite and da Manager was starring at Suhana so she says dat Vishu is my hubby. Manager says sorry and check again and he says there's no party on Vishu's name.  Vishu was with Sush and Suhana calls him. Suhana says where r u? Vish says tum kahan ho? Suhana says I'm on reception in Rangoli. Vishu tells her to wait there and says I'll be there in moment.  Suhana looks happy to hear dat. Suhana tells manager dat Vishu is coming. Can I wait for him here? He says yeah sure.

Minu goes to Uppal and says what did u teach Vishu, tell me. Uppal says ek minute, Vishu is not lil kiddo, jo main use kuchh bhi sikhaunga, Visitun, visiting, visitangLOLLOL, kamal hai, tum har baar yun than thanayi chali mat aao (yells), tum maa-bete ko Jagdish Uppal naam ka ghoda mil gaya hai, jab dil kiya beth gaye us par chal mere ghode tik tik tikLOL…goda goda chalne lage… Minu says mera Vishu to kisi ki bhi bato main aa jata hai, bahot bhola hai wo & Uppal says bhola aur Vishu… laughs and says he'll sell 10 men like me in market. Minu says I dunno know what happened to him, He bought gift for Suhana and then throw  party for her.He dient ask me to go with him. Uppal says go home and wait until morning. & Suhana's life will be darknessAngryCry.

Kuku comes back home and yells at Nanda and says why did they let Suhana go alone at night? They all know Vihsu very well. Nanda says Dunn take any tension. Vishu had called her. & Vihsu is with her too. Suhana was waiting for Vishu on reception and Nanda calls her and says where r u? Suhana says in Rangoli. Nanda asks for Vishu. Suhana says he hasn't come yet but I talke to him and he said dat he'll be here at any moment. Nanda tells her dat Tilak called us and asked us about u.  & blah.. blah.. blah..

Its 1 am and Suhana was sleepin on sofa. One lady comes der and wake up Suhana and says all parties r over and its 1 am. Suhana tries to call Vishu but he dunn answer. Two guyz were talking. One of them says who's she? Another guy says I dunno Another guy says this kinda gurls change their hubbies everday.AngryAngry Another1 says lagta hai her hubby is gonna date with another gurl and left her here.Dead Suhana listens everything and runs and she was cryingCryCry. Another two guys come der and says what's ur rate? Hey baby, wat's ur name? come on & flirts with Suhana. Suhana gets really scared and runs from der.  Kuku & Nnada were sleepee but Kuku was worried for Suhana and try to call Suhana but she dunn answer calls. Nanda wakes up and says whom r u calling to? Kuku says Suhana. Nanda says aapki zindgi main se romance gayaLOL, ab bachcho ko to baksh do.  Kuku says ghar ki jawan bahu is not at home and u say not to worry.  Nanda says Suhana'd call by herself, if she had any problem. Vishu and Suhana dunn want any1 to disturb them dats y they switch off their mobiles. & Tell him to go bed.

Suhana was walking on street and remembers whatever dat guyz says wat's ur rate? This kinda women change their hubbies everyday & blah.. blah.. blah.. & sits down. She was really scared and crying.Cry & also remember dat Vishu told her to wait. Reshma comes to Dadi's room and says I'm really worried for Suhana. Nanda talked to Suhana and Suhana said dat Vishu's gonna meet her in few minutes. Dadi tells her to pray god. Suhana was on street. One sardarji comes to her. Suhana gets scred and runs from der. Sardarji follows her and runs after her. Suhana falls down. Sardarji says kya madam aap bhi. I came here to give u ur mobile back. I saw ur mobile on street. & came to give u but u ran like P. T. UshaLOL. My name is Batta Singh. I've two sons. I can c dat u have some tension. My taxi is over der. Batta Singh gives her mobile back and says come with me, I'll drop u wherever u wanna goSmile. Suhana calls Vishu. Batta Singh says my taxi is over der. aa jaana. Vishu answers phone and Suhana says aap kaha hai? I'm waiting for u fro 10 o' clock. Every1 talks so cheaply about me. She was crying. Vishu says hold on okay and relax. Suhana says y is ur mobile switched off. Vishu says his phone was on but her cell phone was off. Suhana says my phone was on. Vishu says may be bcz of network problem. Vishu tells her to come at Greater Kailas and tells her dat he'll sms address.

Nanda wakes up and says suno, umm kuchh nahin. Kuku says kya bolo. Nanda says aisa nahin ho sakta ki Vishu aur Suhana ki taraf u take me foe dinner too. Kuku says u've become old. & u're granny too. Nanda says ye kyun nahin kehte ki budhhe ho gaye ho tum. Kuku says I admit dat I'm grand-father but u…Nanda says go and sleep b4 u insult me more. Taxi Driver Batta Singh drops Suhana at Greater Kailas. Suhana says how much money? Batta Singh says I;m waiting for u here, if u get any trouble. U can go. Suhana says okay. (Taxi driver is so sweetTongue) Suhana enters in Sush's house and see Vishu's pic and think herself dat how come Vishu's pic? Then she saw Sush's pic and says who is dis gurl?  & Vish says dats Sush and this house belongs to Sush too. Suhana was like Sush…. & Sush comes and says and I'm Sush. This is my house. & come close to Vishu and says Vishu is gonna be my hubbyAngryAngry. Suhana says wat is she saying. She's lying. Vishu says yeah Suhana, Sush is saying da truth. We're gonna get marry soon. Suhana touches her mangalsutra and says yeh.. Vishu says it was mine but I'm telling u dat throw it away. I never loved u. I know Sush since I dint know u. I got married u bcz I wanna revenge from ur Ammu. But u're free now & give me divorce b4 u leave. Suhana was terribly shocked and episode ends!!!

QueenE IF-Rockerz
QueenE
QueenE

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Oh he is a ras.... Shuana should just say that she will not give him a divorce.

Somehow I can't she this new girl getting on with any of the family - so it is not going to happen.

Thanks for the update!

Esti aunty
Imzi IF-Sizzlerz
Imzi
Imzi

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot!
mushkan_2003 Goldie
mushkan_2003
mushkan_2003

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
thnks for update