Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

ANGAD ..MYWAY or HIGHWAY..

nshkry thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

angad has always this ishtyle.. either its myway or highway.. he keeps lamenting about kripa.. did this or that... not really mature for a relationship..

why did he not confide dadi.. abt this big family issue than discussing it with outsider prithvis sister  experiences that he as had.... frm BOSE FAMILY

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_51_girl thumbnail
😕 😕 u know what these r one of the identification of balaji dramas........ characters change their characters so quickly.......i hope u understood 😆 ..........
are jo shootin ke liye available hai unko dilogue de diye.......... 😉 😆
nshkry thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_51_girl

😕 😕 u know what these r one of the identification of balaji dramas........ characters change their characters so quickly.......i hope u understood 😆 ..........
are jo shootin ke liye available hai unko dilogue de diye.......... 😉 😆

😉YEA... we understand we want BALAJI.. to be bit more thoughtful..

swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah....But unfortunately Men in real life... Are like Balaji men... Total MCP's for whom rules are different when compared to their wives...They think they are invincible and always right...
dil_jyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: swordfishh

Yeah....But unfortunately Men in real life... Are like Balaji men... Total MCP's for whom rules are different when compared to their wives...They think they are invincible and always right...

I AGREE WITH U

nshkry thumbnail

Originally posted by: swordfishh

ONE CANT GENERALISE THAT WAY THERE ARE QUITE REASONABLE MEN ALSO AROUND TAKE SHABBIR AND kARTIK FOR THAT MATTER

swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
There are reasonable men... But most of the heroes are Bigtime ...you know what....
Mihir,Om,Anurag,Angad... Sujal was the only sensible man