Posted: 02 April 2006 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
thx for the update Clap

sangitadas IF-Rockerz
sangitadas
sangitadas

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha rao

Originally posted by sangitadas

The goons attach Urvashi who tries to escape from them and enters a forest. But they quickly find her out and try to assault her physically. Angry Meanwhile, Karan is tied to the bridge railing. when he gains his sense, he asks a passerby to untie his hands and gives the passing villager a whole lot of money. He then enters the wood searching for Urvashi. On finding her and the goons, he tackles them all single-handedly. AFter the goons ran away, Urvashi runs to Karan and embraces him for saving her. She tells Karan that if today anything had happened to her, she would not have been able to show her face to Lakshya. Karan consoles her and takes her back home so that they could change their dresses and then go to the temple. Back at home, Uravshi is somewhat going through the shock procedure. But Karan convinces her otherwise and suitably dressed, they leave for the temple. All other family members are waiting for the bride and groom at the temple. Krittika calls up Lakshya and asks im to hurry. he tells her that he is now leaving his house for the temple. He is very happy. At that moment, the door bell rings. He opens the door and finds Shweta standing. shweta enters his house uninvited and shows him some photos of Urvashi and Karan embracing in the wood. Lakshya is shocked. Ouch

sangitadas, I think u missed to c the precap of next episode, where in lakshya says to shweta that your photo will not change my decision to marry urvashi and I being a journalist I know the tricks of photo manipulation u made to stop me marrying urvashi and ask her to leave the house.

believe me, I have seen the next episode update. But i have also seen in most of the serials that in such cases, good always loses and the good characters are made to suffer. i just hope that this really doesn't happen in case of Sarkar. i really like the sanity level of this serial.
nookway Senior Member
nookway
nookway

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the update. Wonder what's gonna happen next?
sangitadas IF-Rockerz
sangitadas
sangitadas

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 12:02am | IP Logged
I guess we all know what's gonna happen. the serial has only 6 episodes left so the producer/ director will be in a hurry to wrap things up. In this commotion, they will somehow kick Lakshya away from the scene and get Urvi and Karan married. Angry
I really wish they would not make such a blunder and destroy the very focal point of this serail. I haven't seen this serial from Day 1 but when i started watching it, i realised that Shweta was jealous of Urvi b'cos of the wonderful relation she shared with Karan. Everyone in the family had gone to extreme that Shweta's allegations were false and baseless and even when Karan and Urvashi were taken to the police custody on base of Shweta's complaint, there they stuck to the point that there relation is a pure one and contains no elements of romanticism. Even if Lakshya has a problem with this issue (strange b'cos he knows very well the reason behind Karan and Urvashi's being confined to the custody for 4 days) then also getting Urvi married to Karan doesn't make any sense. In reality, the producer/ director is just gonna kill the ethical point of the entire exercise.

definitely, Karan needs a good person to share his life with, especially after the disaster called shweta. even urvi needs someone to carry on with her life. but getting this two married is sick. Ouch

we have all noticed that urvi has a prominent attachment to lakshya as a result of which even when she was angry with him, she could not throw him away frm her life. lakshya's love had been powerful to see them through the crisis period. i am not averse to urvi marrying but karan ... excuse me. i am definitely not game to it. and i am also very sad with the entire turn of events.

i really hope that all the rubbish i have written turns out to be a wishful conjecture only and that Urvashi and Lakshya gets married. Alas, if wishes were horses ...

Cry Cry Cry
RikNik Groupbie
RikNik
RikNik

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 4:13am | IP Logged
good analysis there sangita!!
i won't say that it is uncommon for a widowed sister-in-law to marry her brother-in-law, but in the present saga -- it definitely is preposterous -- esp. since they have shown the relationship between Karan and Urvashi to be purely platonic!!
This only re-inforces the widely accepted and convoluted belief of most people that there can never be a platonic friendship between men and women. Sad that the makers and writers of this otherwise good soap think this way too.
sangitadas IF-Rockerz
sangitadas
sangitadas

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 6:00am | IP Logged
i completely agree with you RikNik about the issue of a widow marrying his brother-in-law. it has happened many times in the past, is continuing at present and probably will continue in the future too.
what i meant by writing all this stuff is that the present-day serials can at least rise above these basic occasions and prove a point that a relation b/w a man and a woman need not always be strictly romantic. it definitely can be platonic. it all depends on how we use the stuff thats God given us, placed between our two ears. But alas, producers and directors are thinking otherwise. Cry
RikNik Groupbie
RikNik
RikNik

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Most decisions seem to be based either on sex or money!!
Methinks there is much more to life than these 2 predominant determining factors - but alas!!
sangitadas IF-Rockerz
sangitadas
sangitadas

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 1:42am | IP Logged
its just a sigh from here to there ... Confused

Go to top