India-Forums

Sarrkkar..Risshton Ki Ankahi Kahani
Sarrkkar..Risshton Ki Ankahi Kahani

Update for 30 March

sangitadas IF-Rockerz
sangitadas
sangitadas

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 2:51am | IP Logged
The goons attach Urvashi who tries to escape from them and enters a forest. But they quickly find her out and try to assault her physically. Angry Meanwhile, Karan is tied to the bridge railing. when he gains his sense, he asks a passerby to untie his hands and gives the passing villager a whole lot of money. He then enters the wood searching for Urvashi. On finding her and the goons, he tackles them all single-handedly. AFter the goons ran away, Urvashi runs to Karan and embraces him for saving her. She tells Karan that if today anything had happened to her, she would not have been able to show her face to Lakshya. Karan consoles her and takes her back home so that they could change their dresses and then go to the temple.
Back at home, Uravshi is somewhat going through the shock procedure. But Karan convinces her otherwise and suitably dressed, they leave for the temple.
All other family members are waiting for the bride and groom at the temple. Krittika calls up Lakshya and asks im to hurry. he tells her that he is now leaving his house for the temple. He is very happy. At that moment, the door bell rings. He opens the door and finds Shweta standing. shweta enters his house uninvited and shows him some photos of Urvashi and Karan embracing in the wood. Lakshya is shocked. Ouch

sangitadas IF-Rockerz
sangitadas
sangitadas

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Now, I know what's gonna happen. Lakshya will have doubts and the producer/ director will guide things in such a way that Urvashi and Karan ges married. its so silly. after all, i thought that this serial had some sense. eventually, it proves otherwise. why can't we keep ourselves from sullying beuatiful relationships? Urvashi shares individual unique relationships with both Lakshya and Karan. These relations are completely self-sufficient and does not need to be depenedent on the other.

Karan and Urvashi should not marry as this instance will destroy the very essence of a successful devar-bhabhi relationship. I hope Lakshya sees through Shweta's ill doings and gets his senses back. If K-U marries, then i am definitely not watching Sarkar anymore. I used to think that it is one of a kind being much more saner than most other serials/ soaps on the telly. I know many of u wont' agree with me, but i am not against Urvashi marrying but not Karan. I don't like the fact that a beautiful relation ship will end and everybody inlcuding Shweta will be proved right.

Maybe I am wrong, but why can't anything happen right in these serials? why does the director has to make lakshya suffer inspite of all the support he has provided to the family. if he belives shweta then it will b the greatest gaffe b'cos he knos the entire story of U-K and the reason for their staying in the jail custody for 4 days. As a mature person, he's supposed to undersatnd people. But nothing ever happens in these serials which may seem natural to us all, so its a question of wasted emotions. Ouch
asha rao Senior Member
asha rao
asha rao

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sangitadas

The goons attach Urvashi who tries to escape from them and enters a forest. But they quickly find her out and try to assault her physically. Angry Meanwhile, Karan is tied to the bridge railing. when he gains his sense, he asks a passerby to untie his hands and gives the passing villager a whole lot of money. He then enters the wood searching for Urvashi. On finding her and the goons, he tackles them all single-handedly. AFter the goons ran away, Urvashi runs to Karan and embraces him for saving her. She tells Karan that if today anything had happened to her, she would not have been able to show her face to Lakshya. Karan consoles her and takes her back home so that they could change their dresses and then go to the temple.
Back at home, Uravshi is somewhat going through the shock procedure. But Karan convinces her otherwise and suitably dressed, they leave for the temple.
All other family members are waiting for the bride and groom at the temple. Krittika calls up Lakshya and asks im to hurry. he tells her that he is now leaving his house for the temple. He is very happy. At that moment, the door bell rings. He opens the door and finds Shweta standing. shweta enters his house uninvited and shows him some photos of Urvashi and Karan embracing in the wood. Lakshya is shocked. Ouch

sangitadas, I think u missed to c the precap of next episode, where in lakshya says to shweta that your photo will not change my decision to marry urvashi and I being  a journalist I know the tricks of photo manipulation u made to stop me  marrying urvashi and ask her to leave the house.

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Thanks so much for putting the update up Sangita. I find it so horrible and just SO hard to digest that Karan and Urvi are going to end up together- it's going to ruin everything yaar:(((

they could have shown Kunal emerging from the woods and saving Urvashi from the goons na!! But I KNOW my Kunal is not coming back.whaaaA:((((
addicted4ever Senior Member
addicted4ever
addicted4ever

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha rao

[QUOTE=sangitadas]T

sangitadas, I think u missed to c the precap of next episode, where in lakshya says to shweta that your photo will not change my decision to marry urvashi and I being  a journalist I know the tricks of photo manipulation u made to stop me  marrying urvashi and ask her to leave the house.

U made my day!!!! Lakshya is sooo cool n sensible! Smart guy :D So Karan does not marry urvashi :D
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Karan DOES marry Urvi!!! Dunno how Lakshya goes away from the scene though:(
Premkidiwaani IF-Dazzler
Premkidiwaani
Premkidiwaani

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
thanks for posting update.

Edited by HEHAR86 - 31 March 2006 at 7:52pm
~Jalal-4ever~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Jalal-4ever~
~Jalal-4ever~

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Thanks soo much for the update Sangita:):)
Goshh Lakshya n Urvi were still acceptable...but Karan marrying Urvi is impossible to take in so easily!!!

Go to top