India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Misunderstanding-please read!

Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Ok guys ...remember how asian princess fooled u guys and said that ashish is no longer single..he has a girlfirend...

Well let me tell u guys that he has had a girlfriend for long  long time now...I thought all of u guys knew this...but I was wrong...Disha(hamari disha) told the people at bollyteens (another site for TD and DK fans) about how she lied that she was a reporter and wanted to interview ASHISH..and how her husband works in the bank and how the TD producer came there and stuff....she also told us about her conversations with Ashsih..and during those conversations Ashish said that " oh u guys r too much...I have to tell this to my girlfriend..she doesnt appriciae me"

Well guys..this is the only thing I know about her..Of course We coulnt get all personal and ask him about his GF...but yes he does have one..or atleast had one like 3or 4 months ago when Disha first called him...

I dont know if u guys will believe me..but trust me this is the truth...I have been at BT for a long long time ..reading all of dish'as updates ..teh episodes even before they (dk-disha) get married...Oh wait a second..I was teh one who started teh topic "Tumhari disha" ..and if u guys still dont believe me..u can always go and check bollyteens.com...

Wow..what a day I picked to tell u guys all this...1st april....but please please believe me...

Oh and yes I'll go to BT and get all posts that disha posted about her nad Ashish's conversations...i realize she dint tell u guys that she talked with him until recently....But we at BT knew it all teh time..oh guys u have to read about those conversations..It was after reading them I fell in LOVE woth ashish..Embarrassed..hehe...U guys ahve to read it...once u read it u'll notice that ashsih is such a down to earth..and one of teh coolest guys..and oh what not...Maybe I should stop rite here before I keep on praising our hottie ...and never finish praising him....

Bomby!

sabjsc Newbie
sabjsc
sabjsc

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

MY HUSBAND IS ALREADY MARRIED AND NO ONE TOLD ME?Confused

I GOTTA TELL YOU I'M HEARTBROKEN

-SABJSC

sabjsc Newbie
sabjsc
sabjsc

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

MY HUSBAND IS ALREADY MARRIED AND I'M FINDING OUT NOW?

-SABJSC

Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
I am sorry ...But that was my reaction when dish first told us....I wa sliek DAMN IT..Lucky B****...Wink
samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

Hey

Damn what are u saying nooooooooooooooooooo wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyCryCry well wish him well and rest of us can tape our hearts together for now as he has a GF..

Samy

Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
But i dunno..if he still has one...Because I they never had a very serious relationship...so hopefully he broke up with herLOL...this was in January or december I think...long time ago...
samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

hi

Guess that is true becuase he never mentions that in his TV interview that was on Kahiye to i think where he did say that he was single either he didn't want to disclose it or he has broken up with her.....Oh well for now we can assume he doesn't have one hehhehehLOL What say?

Samy

Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Good idea...lets just assume he doesn't have one..heheeLOL...i just love this smiley..heheeeeLOL

bomby!

Go to top