IF-Addict for March - Winners Tonite! - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
dang "Connie" was sending me balloons too 😑 😭

Why sangeetaa, Connie is not allowed to play the kkballoon kontest? She has every right to send out balloons.

Connie is a very active member of the Indian Idol forum and has been very nice and always very informative.

By the way Vijay Prahji, Connie is also a girl's name😊.

Edited by jaysp - 18 years ago
coool.. cant wait 2 c da winner
Originally posted by jaysp

Why sangeetaa, Connie is not allowed to play the kkballoon kontest? She has every right to send out balloons.

Connie is a very active member of the Indian Idol forum and has been very nice and always very informative.

By the way Vijay Prahji, Connie is also a girl's name.

Well, I guess that's okay then. 😊 Keep 'em coming Connie πŸ˜‰ as long as u aren't ineligible and it won't count against me by adding to my count!! πŸ˜•
Originally posted by jaysp

By the way Vijay Prahji, Connie is also a girl's name😊.

Hey thanks jaysp for letting me know 😊.

Connie can surely play in the balloon contest.

Cheers,
so we will find out the winner soon gr8 lets c who it is
Thanks vijay let's see who wins now πŸ˜ƒ
cool wow smart person i don't have that much brain to do these kind of things πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Hey sandy n khushi dii n sangu dii r also in it
thanks vijay.. i didnt complain abt my status.. but whole yday i was shown offline most time.. atleast 2-3 hrs daily im shown offline.. but i dont bother anymore πŸ˜†