India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Member of the week- DoyelPakhi (Page 7)

doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 12:21am | IP Logged

hi AGM,  Smile first of all ur questions are not at all silly, in fact they are really the tricky ones!Ouch

here r ur replies-Smile

CHOOSE ONE!
Ranveer or Sidhart
LOL:     LOL  wen i first saw siddharth in kstreet , as Mr.two-goody-shoes, he didnt appeal to me at all!!!Wink  it is wen he appeared as ranveer with red tikka, rudrakhmala, devilish grin , twinkle in his eyes  and loads of attitude Embarrassed  he became my latest crush!Embarrassed Wink and now i started liking him in kstreet also,LOL so... u can undersatand my answer!  Ranveer made me to like sidharth!LOL

Saahil or Pushkar:  saahil, he is verrrrrryyyyyy cute Tongue as far as the character is concerned then sahil did put rano in soup in the xam hall by blaming her of cheating, but pushky is a back stabber tooOuch

Arjun Rampal or John Abraham:   john

Dino Morea or Shahid Kapoor:    ummm...... noone!LOL

Kareena Kapoor or Pia Dixit LOL:       LOL   hmm.... even here noone actually. but if u press me then kareena!

Bani Dixit or Rani Mukherji:    both ,Smile

Rano Dixit or Preeeetty[preity] Zinta:      aaa!  u r really putting me in trouble!Confused  okee.... both

Jai Walia or Aditya:   aditya! Smile becoz adi seems to have forgiven jigs who must have made his life a hell! LOL 

Dadi[adi's mom] or Sonali:  Sonali... though i like dadi wen she makes jigs to loose her cool ,

JIGS or Gulshan Grover LOLLOL...jk...or DRACULA LOL[to me jigs is a blood sucking vamp...eerr] :      LOLLOL good comparison!   JIGSWink

WHO is ur favorite[s] ACTOR bollywood?: {sorry if its been asked b4...i havent checked ur previous questions/answers}  Read my previous answer LOLLOL

WHO is ur favorite[s] ACTRESSES bollywood?:  kajol, konkona sensharma, rani. i like preity also. and i loved madhuri.

HOW TALL ARE YOU?:   Ouch Ouch  now i can say my birth date but i wont tell u how tall i am!!

WHAT COLOR IS YOUR EYES AND HAIR?:
  black

WHAT DO U LOOK FOR IN A FRIEND?:  understanding and support

WHICH FRENZ ARE BETTER...at IF or ur personal frenz?.  nowadays i spend more time with my IF frnds than my personal frnds!!   i am nt comparing the two grps. frnds r frds and i cherish all the frndship! Smile

AGM! I hav one question for u also!!

WHAT( or rather WHOWink)kept u busy these days????!!!!  Embarrassed Embarrassed LOL LOLLOL 

Edited by doyelpakhi - 04 April 2006 at 5:46am

rm_apple IF-Dazzler
rm_apple
rm_apple

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Congratulations doylepakhi.. Clap

So you are the naye bakra of the week.. LOL hope you are enjoying the grilling..

so here are my Qs:

Besides Ranveer, which other TV serial actor catches your fancy?

why wont you give your height? Now I am curious to know Big smile

Ranveer or John
Ranveer or Arjun
Ranveer or Dino

This is just the starting..
Will be back with more amunitions LOL

Love
Simran
doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Smile Smile Smile Smile   thanks rm_apple Smile Smile Smile Smile 

yes, i do agree - i am the BOW, not MOW as evryone fires me with their bombs and bullets which r in the shape of questions!Ouch   but u know.................

i enjoy it!!!!LOLLOL

now reply to ur questions

Besides Ranveer, which other TV serial actor catches your fancy? right now, i like eijaj khan also, but i never had so huge crush on eijooBig smile once upon a time ansh gujral i.e. akashdeeep saigal took my fancy but he doesnt cum to my mind now for a single second!Confused

why wont you give your height? Now I am curious to know Big smile well,well, if i tell u the reason , then i cud have tld my height alsoWink

Ranveer or John  ooooo! its really difficult!!Ouch john, no ranveer, no john, no ranveer.........i am completely confusedDeadWink
Ranveer or Arjun  who is arjun???Confused  ranveer
Ranveer or Dino     Ranveer, of courseTongue

p.s. i have replied u after ur last post in the topic"dhongi ranveer" plz see it.Smile

monika.goel IF-Stunnerz
monika.goel
monika.goel

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Hi Everyone

Doyelpakhi,I would like to say that your answers were great and kept everyone entertained. I just want to say a big thankyou to you for all your answers and actively taking part in the member of the week post.

Doyelpakhi, it has been a pleasure to know more about you and we all wish you the very best and keep on posting and keep up your fantastic update's !!!!!

THANKYOUDoyelpakhi

Edited by monika.goel - 07 April 2006 at 7:37am

Go to top