Posted: 03 April 2006 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Wink seen!

mistletoe IF-Dazzler
mistletoe
mistletoe

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Hi Doe,

Here are my set of simple questions for you:

If you were to be marooned on an island, whom would you choose as a companion and why?

What are the 5 things you always carry with you, wherever you go?

What is the last thing you do before going to bed?

Which is the last book you read and what did you like best about it?

Which is the last movie you saw and what did you like best about it?

If you had to choose between Jai and Pushkar, whom would you choose?

Which character from kasamh se do you identify yourself with?

Which person/s are you closest to in your life?

What is the thing you regret most in your life?

If God gave you three wishes, what would you ask for?

What is the most over-rated virtue according to you?

Who is your favourite forum member from IF and why do you like that person?

What do you find most irritating about your best friend / boyfriend?

What do you value most in life, Parents / Friends / Career / Money / Yourself?

That's it from me, hope you enjoy answering them! I would be eager to read your answers! Big smile

Edited by mistletoe - 03 April 2006 at 5:24am
doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Smile  Smile   Smile  Smile  THANKS MT! Smile Smile Smile Smile

here is reply to ur questions

If you were to be marooned on an island, whom would you choose as a companion and why? ummm.....BIG B. Big smilehis son abhishek bhi chalegaWink  why???  Big B  has style, sophistication, intelligence, sense of humour, charm and he is the biggest superstar ever of indian films! Tongue his son abhishek too has this qualties, and he is young also!Tongue  actually i am a little confusedConfused Embarrassed Wink
What are the 5 things you always carry with you, wherever you go?money, mobile, umbrella-these r the things i always carry. the other two dat remains most of the time in my bag r pen, handkerchief.

What is the last thing you do before going to bed? wearing my nightdressEmbarrassed and folding my hands b4 the photo of lord jagannath.

Which is the last book you read and what did you like best about it? recently read the novel 'the last song of dusk' by siddharth sanghvi. the best thing of it is its 'musical language'!
Which is the last movie you saw and what did you like best about it?

Bluffmaster, the best thing- definitely abhishek bachchanTongue

If you had to choose between Jai and Pushkar, whom would you choose?  Jai, definitely .though i didnt like him wen he unceremoniously dumped sonali, but then sonali herself said that she never asked directly abt his feelings .pushky proves to be quiet selfish; worse, he declares to know the meaning of dosti and rishtey even though his actions speaks otherwise.

Which character from kasamh se do you identify yourself with? umm....no one xactly. To some extent , Rano though i never was so studious !Ouch

Which person/s are you closest to in your life? hmm, my mom , she is my strength

What is the thing you regret most in your life?have answered b4.

1st-i cud nt meet Mother Teresa even though we got an appointment to meet her. on the particular day, it rained so much and our driver didnt turn up,  and we hav to cancel the appointment.

2nd- i cannot sing

3rd- i cannot remain focussed on ny particular thing and i cant change this quality of mine. these r my bigggest regrets.Cry Cry

If God gave you three wishes, what would you ask for?

1st- i have peaceful, happy life with my parents , husband, two children and in-laws.Embarrassed

2nd- i have a pretty succesful career.Tongue

3rd- everyone remains happy in this world with no sorrow, pain,fear,  crime,war, terrorism,rape, religious tension and pollution. Big smile

What is the most over-rated virtue according to you? virtue- over rated!!Confused Confused  i dnt get ur question1

Who is your favourite forum member from IF and why do you like that person? now, now, u r creating trouble.Ouch 

its difficult to choose, but yes i like the wittiness and warmth of xsimchickzx , the frankness of jhinkaroy, the warmth of algebramulti

and ur awesome writing power.Smile

What do you find most irritating about your best friend / boyfriend?

i dnt have boyfrnd!Wink   i nevr found nything  irritating abt my closest frnd!  

What do you value most in life, Parents / Friends / Career / Money / Yourself?      ummm......to b very very honest.. ..myself.Embarrassed Wink then parents, frnds, money and career

Smile

mistletoe IF-Dazzler
mistletoe
mistletoe

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Big smile Very well answered Doe! Here are some more questions for you:

Please describe your life-partner / ideal man in 5 words.

What is the best thing you like about yourself / What is your best quality?

God Forbid, but how would you like your Obituary to be written / How would you like people to remember after you have gone?

How do you judge a person when you meet him / her for the first time?

If a man like Jai comes in your life, who is ideal in everyway, but is much older than you, would you marry him?

If you are given a choice between becoming a slave in heaven or a queen in hell, what would you choose? Tongue

What do you think is the most important thing to have in life? Your options are: Money / Love / Contentment / Family / Friends / Career ?

What would you like to be born as in your next life?

Would be eager to read your answers, Doey! Wink

MT

Edited by mistletoe - 03 April 2006 at 7:50am
xsimzxchickx IF-Rockerz
xsimzxchickx
xsimzxchickx

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 11:24am | IP Logged
LOL MT U HAVE SOME FAB QUESTIONS HUN!! Clap
doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

hun!!! u have started bombardment of questions!!Ouch  hhehe.....and this questions are difficult also!Wink

Please describe your life-partner / ideal man in 5 words. sensitive, intelligent, goodlooking, rich, full of humourTongue(this is my ideal man and i know i am not getting such perfect man ever !Cry)

What is the best thing you like about yourself / What is your best quality? umm... actually nothing.Dead but if u still press me my happy go lucky , optimistic outlook

God Forbid, but how would you like your Obituary to be written / How would you like people to remember after you have gone?

"doyel will always remain in our heart for her her warm,caring nature. she had been a support to her near ones whenever they needed her. she had been vivacious, bubbly, prudent and most importantly she knew how to live for others.she had made our days shine with her bright smile.she is nomore, but she will remain in our hearts forever" this is how i like my obituary to be read with tears rolling in everyone's eyes.EmbarrassedLOL(.actually MT , an obituary , most of the time means tellling lies and shedding false tears.  Wink   Wink )

How do you judge a person when you meet him / her for the first time?i usually dnt judge people , i take them at face values 

If a man like Jai comes in your life, who is ideal in everyway, but is much older than you, would you marry him? umm... well may be, may be not....dunnoConfused

If you are given a choice between becoming a slave in heaven or a queen in hell, what would you choose? Tongue heheh.. its a tricky one. now i wud like bossing others, but hell is not a nice place to live as there will b fires, and ......okee, slave in heaven.   who can tell, i might get promotion in heaven!Wink

What do you think is the most important thing to have in life? Your options are: Money / Love / Contentment / Family / Friends / Career ?

Love,Smile then money. 

What would you like to be born as in your next life? i dnt want to be reborn. even if i hav to , then i want to be a  favourite PET dog or cat in a rich family. most of the pet animals really live a life of luxury with no responsibility, work or tension !!LOL

Edited by doyelpakhi - 03 April 2006 at 11:27pm
Chahat17 Goldie
Chahat17
Chahat17

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
HEY DOE!...u seem to be the most popular MOW!...congrats!!!!!...sorry hun my questions are late but i've been a bit bz...sorry...n e way...here are my questions....have fun & enjoy the hot seat! Tongue

CHOOSE ONE!
Ranveer or Sidhart
LOL:

Saahil or Pushkar:

Arjun Rampal or John Abraham:

Dino Morea or Shahid Kapoor:

Kareena Kapoor or Pia Dixit LOL:

Bani Dixit or Rani Mukherji:

Rano Dixit or Preeeetty[preity] Zinta:

Jai Walia or Aditya:

Dadi[adi's mom] or Sonali:

JIGS or Gulshan Grover LOLLOL...jk...or DRACULA LOL[to me jigs is a blood sucking vamp...eerr] :

WHO is ur favorite[s] ACTOR bollywood?: {sorry if its been asked b4...i havent checked ur previous questions/answers}

WHO is ur favorite[s] ACTRESSES bollywood?:

HOW TALL ARE YOU?:

WHAT COLOR IS YOUR EYES AND HAIR?:

WHAT DO U LOOK FOR IN A FRIEND?:

WHICH FRENZ ARE BETTER...at IF or ur personal frenz?...{silly question i know...i couldnt think of n e thing else LOL}

Hey Hun...enjoy answering these silly questions for now...i know i promised i would ask something fun but unfortunately my brain is fried right now and i cant think...LOL...i promise i will come up w/better questions later in the week...i think this trailor is enough for now... LOL..take care buh bye! Tongue

p.s. MT...where are my questions for MOW???? LOL LOL LOL...sorry doe but am just teasing MT LOL...laterssssss Cool

Edited by algebramulti - 03 April 2006 at 5:26pm
doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

hi chweety! so u too, started the bombardment of questions! Ouch hun,i am eagerly waiting for the day when i will the throw the  bombs at u !   LOLLOL

now here is rapid answer to ur rapid fire-

Coffee or tea      coffee

Chocolates or icecream   icecreamsApprove

Day or night    night 

School or college  ummm... actually both, but if i have to choose...college

Movies or TV shows     movies, but i end up watching tv shows much moreWink

Lunch or dinner    dinner

Science or Maths maths, at least i never feared maths the way i used to be of physics  in the 11th and 12 th standardOuch Embarrassed

Ranveer or Jai   hahah!! now am i not universally known as the 'most dedicated ranveer fan'?!Embarrassed  , rather i am bani-ranveer pair fan!  but EKTA MAI!AngryAngry  u r giving ranveer very little footage nowadays.andyes, jai is also quiet appealing!Embarrassed 

Bani or Rano   umm.. rano! she is much more real

Pencil or Pen         &nb sp; pen

Bollywood or Hollywood    bollywood!!Thumbs Up

Hill Stations or Beaches  beachesSmile

Go to top