Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Member of the week- DoyelPakhi

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 2:06am | IP Logged

Hi Everyone

Well Mow of the week is going great and we have another this week..I dont know much about this member but she seems great and her posts are always great too and her updates are great!!

DoyelPakhi

DoyelPakhi posts some great posts and her updates are brilliant. This will give us a chance to find out more about her.

So guys I will start with asking DoyelPakhi some very Common questions and than it is upto you guys to out DoyePakhi in the HOT SEAT..

User Name:

Profession:

How did I get started with India Forums:

Why am I hooked to KS:

My Hobbies, more about me:

What I like best @ IF:

What I would like to see more @IF:

So please join in with the fun and lets make KS Forum lively again and please please as I mentioned before follow the rules of IF and make this an enjoyable journey!!

Fire away all your burning questions to DoyelPakhii!!!!!

IF Development Group

Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 3:39am | IP Logged
congratulations Smile
Vandu4ever IF-Stunnerz
Vandu4ever
Vandu4ever

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 3:48am | IP Logged
congrates!!! Clap Clap Clap

ur fav movie?
ur fav song?
ur fav telly/bolly actor/actress?
Tell us about ur family....
Y Kasam se?
Iriss IF-Sizzlerz
Iriss
Iriss

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 4:46am | IP Logged
hiiiiiiii doyel pakhi Smile
congrats Wink njoy the hot seat Smile
love all ur updates n posts.keep posting Smile

here r my questions,

do u read books?
who is ur fav author?
which is ur fav novel n comic book?
wht do u like abt urself?
wht do u hate abt urself that u would like to change?
why do u like kasamh se?
wht other serials or channels u watch?
ur fav thing or gift that u cherish?
most memorable moment in ur life?
one thing u can't live without.............

choose one.............
ocean/lake
red/white
mini/maxi
junk food /home made food
bani/pia/rano
jai/pushkar
love/friendship

describe in one word
love Wink
friendship Big smile
life Smile

will cum soon later with more questions.......... LOL

njoy

bye
doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Confused   OMG!!! me in the hot seat!!!!Confused

THANKS!Big smile LOL LOL

First of all i am answering samy's question Smile

User Name: doyelpakhi

Age :  well,  i am foolish enough dat i gave  my real birthdate while filling the form in IF  Tongue  (So ...u know wat to do......LOLjust click on my profileWink)

Profession: will start looking for job after few months. am still doing some computer courses.Confused

How did I get started with India Forums: actually i was just surfing the net, when i saw the home page of IF . i started reading the update of KS as i didnt watch first few episodes. since i were not member, i cud nt read it completely. so.....Smile

Why am I hooked to KS: 1stly, i found the storyline quiet interesting, a little different frm the usual ekta soaps, at least till now.

2ndly, for ranveer , rather for ranveer-bani pair.Embarrassed now everyone has known dat i desperately want bani ranveer to b close, even though my hopes were not fulfilled Cry
My Hobbies, more about me: watching tvBig smile

daydreamingTongue   , now my new hobbie is spending hrs. in IF

there is nothing special abt me which i can tell. i am the average looking, happy go lucky, lazy girl.Embarrassed
What I like best @ IF: i can get the updates of the serials , even the video of them.

i can show my "creative skills'Embarrassed LOL  to many. now whether i get brickbat or flowers, doesnt matter! because i am nt coming in frnt of everyone!!LOL

What I would like to see more @IF: 1stly, i want the interview of the stars in IF radio in WRITTEN FORM.

Becoz, most of the time there is problem of downloading, specially for dial upconnection.

2ndly, it wud be better if there is a weekly report kind of thing abt our favourite tv stars, where we will get to know abt recent happenings in the tv world.

3rdly, i found splash the baloon contest a little complicated.who is getting questions  , for what, who is getting balloons...Confused???????

otherwise IF is FABBB!Smile

doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:37am | IP Logged

THANKS Vandu4ever.Smile  i am waiting wen  u will b mow and i wil throw my bombardment of questions.Wink

now reply to ur questions-

ur fav movie? - lots of them. among hindi- lagaan, black, darr,hahk, ...... 

ur fav song? - really cant say, as there are lots of them. right now, the song dat came into my mind  'musafir hu yaaron..'

ur fav telly/bolly actor/actress? - bolly actors- salman khan( even if people callhim bad boyEmbarrassed), abhishek bachchan and above all BIG B

Bolly actress- kajol, konkona sensharma, rani .like priety also and i relly loved madhuri dixit.

telly actors- it changes with time. right now, eijaj khan and our very own siddharth a.k.a ranveerTongue

telly actress- i like amna shariff, rakshanda khan , and now prachi desai

Tell us about ur family.... i am the only daughter of my parents. my mom is my biggest strength of my life

Y Kasam se?1stly, i found the storyline quiet interesting, a little different frm the usual ekta soaps, at least till now.

2ndly, for ranveer , rather for ranveer-bani pair.Embarrassed now everyone has known dat i desperately want bani ranveer to b close, even though my hopes were not fulfilled Dead 

Edited by doyelpakhi - 31 March 2006 at 6:38am
doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 7:18am | IP Logged

THANKS bellle4u!!!Smile

here are my replies

do u read books?  yes, i used to read more in my childhood and teeange years, nowadays i read , but not so much.
who is ur fav author? ahh... there is noone particularConfused
which is ur fav novel n comic book?  novel till date- the last song of  dusk by siddharth sanghvi,  i like reading the tintin comics.

wht do u like abt urself? - my optimism, the ability to adjust to different situation

wht do u hate abt urself that u would like to change? lot of things  want to change

i am lazy, disorganised, not very keen to take responsibilities of work, cant remain focussed in nything- EmbarrassedDead    i hope i cud change these qualities of mine.

why do u like kasamh se?  i found the storyline quiet interesting, a little different frm the usual ekta soaps, at least till now.

definitely  for ranveer , rather for ranveer-bani pair.Embarrassed

wht other serials or channels u watch?i used to watch kyunki, kahin to hoga in star plus. but these hav turned into crap, so i dnt watch regularly. recently i am liking the track of mille and auni in millee( star plus) 

ur fav thing or gift that u cherish? my photograph with  BIG B

most memorable moment in ur life? wen by the help of my fathers frnd, i met amitabh bachchan during a show 

one thing u can't live without............. umm,dunno. Confused

choose one.............
ocean/lake    
ocean
red/white        
white
mini/maxi        
maxi
junk food /home made food      
junk food

bani/pia/rano      rano, but she should be less tempermental , especially to sahil
jai/pushkar       
ranveer!!Tongue   then jai .
love/friendship      
love

describe in one word
love Wink                                            
everything
friendship Big smile                                 
support
life Smile                                                
journey

Edited by doyelpakhi - 01 April 2006 at 12:22pm
vazz Goldie
vazz
vazz

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Hope your seat does not get too hot!!!.
First of all let me applaud you on your wonderful, timely updates. I have not watched Ekta serials so far.. and this is the first time, I am following a serial. Your updates are truly wonderful.

You said you are doing some computer courses...may I ask what courses?
What career path are you planning to choose?
What is your favourite pass time?
Do you like cooking?

Take care

Go to top