Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Daily Discussion-18th Dec, Undekha Action (Page 6)

simplypurple IF-Rockerz
simplypurple
simplypurple

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by TheDilettante

Confused

Hug How's you, Axu? Feeling better?

HugHugHug

Still the same, going to bed in a few Confused

Just stopped to say Hello, but dynamics of this forum and the show has changed so much that now it all feels like Greek and Latin to me Ouch What's going on here?
Main soch hi rahi thi ki aap ka post dikha nahi kafi dino se "like" karne ke liye. To me the dynamics haven't changed all that much.

Sky-Juhi-Sunny still suck
Amar is still a spineless loser
Sid is the sole person standing against Sky

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

Confused

Hiya! kya baat hai...aaj kal humse baat hi nahi karte aap?Disapprove aap BB dekh bhi rahe ho ya nahi?LOL

Hey lil one Hug Nahi yaar, I am not watching BB, neither am I very active on IF. Hows u and hows coll? Done with finals or not?

Hug thanks for the hugs! Yea. I haven't seen you around much. kabhi kabhi aapko "like" bar main dekh leti hoon, but that's it.LOL college is fine. no, finals still on. instead of padhai, i'm talking to you.LOL aap kaise hain? sab theek-thaak? hows the lone star state?LOL

Haha, I know... I tell myself every weekend that I should catch up on BB5, but I end up watching Master Chef instead LOL

Lone Star state is getting better with each passing day, haven't been missing home much... Though will miss New Year's celebration in East Coast... That's something irreplaceable Confused 

When are ur finals getting over? 

Rapier

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplypurple

Main soch hi rahi thi ki aap ka post dikha nahi kafi dino se "like" karne ke liye. To me the dynamics haven't changed all that much.

Haha... Ab dikh gaya, 'Like' karlo LOL

@Dynamics... When I last watched an episode with full attention... Dynamics was something like this LOLTongue

Amar-PM-Shraddha-Mandeep-Shakti
PB-Juhi-Sid-Sky-Shonali 
axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Chalo, time to sleep... I'll be back tmrow Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapiersimplypurple

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

Confused

Hiya! kya baat hai...aaj kal humse baat hi nahi karte aap?Disapprove aap BB dekh bhi rahe ho ya nahi?LOL

Hey lil one Hug Nahi yaar, I am not watching BB, neither am I very active on IF. Hows u and hows coll? Done with finals or not?

Hug thanks for the hugs! Yea. I haven't seen you around much. kabhi kabhi aapko "like" bar main dekh leti hoon, but that's it.LOL college is fine. no, finals still on. instead of padhai, i'm talking to you.LOL aap kaise hain? sab theek-thaak? hows the lone star state?LOL

Haha, I know... I tell myself every weekend that I should catch up on BB5, but I end up watching Master Chef instead LOL

Lone Star state is getting better with each passing day, haven't been missing home much... Though will miss New Year's celebration in East Coast... That's something irreplaceable Confused 

When are ur finals getting over? 

haha! what's with this master chef? my mummy is also obsessed! LOL

awww! and on top of that, you have to celebrate new years 2 hours later than the east coast people! but it should be ok. I'm sure it will be just as magical among the southerners!Wink

christmas thak ho jayenge! can't wait!

axeion

simplypurple IF-Rockerz
simplypurple
simplypurple

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
It's great that Amar and Juhi are fighting. Amar chose his bed, now he has to lie in it. -_-
simplypurple IF-Rockerz
simplypurple
simplypurple

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by simplypurple

Haha... Ab dikh gaya, 'Like' karlo LOL

@Dynamics... When I last watched an episode with full attention... Dynamics was something like this LOLTongue

Amar-PM-Shraddha-Mandeep-Shakti
PB-Juhi-Sid-Sky-Shonali 

haha, oh wow, tumne toh lagta hai mahino se nahi dekha episode. Shakti aur Mandeep to kabke bahar gaye. :P Jab Shakti gaya tha to mujhe bahaut hi kushi mehsoos hui because the stupid man didn't save the poor drowning bird. Till today I remember that scene. Most people who hate humans are still somewhat kinder to animals but the ones who don't even care about animals, I've noticed, are usually the worst kinds of people.
simplypurple IF-Rockerz
simplypurple
simplypurple

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
I just figured out why Amar was buttering up Juhi in the uncensored video. He thought that if by chance Amar left and he gets the big bomb to nominate someone, he'd surely nominate Sky or Juhi if they end up fighting with him. But he tells Juhi that he wants the "vibe" of the house to be good. What a joke Sky! Oh and Sunny has to be agree with Sky as always. I'm really beginning to wonder about her personality.

Go to top