Daily Discussion-18th Dec, Undekha Action - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Rapier

🤗 thanks for the hugs! Yea. I haven't seen you around much. kabhi kabhi aapko "like" bar main dekh leti hoon, but that's it.😆 college is fine. no, finals still on. instead of padhai, i'm talking to you.😆 aap kaise hain? sab theek-thaak? hows the lone star state?😆

Haha, I know... I tell myself every weekend that I should catch up on BB5, but I end up watching Master Chef instead ðŸ˜†

Lone Star state is getting better with each passing day, haven't been missing home much... Though will miss New Year's celebration in East Coast... That's something irreplaceable 😕 

When are ur finals getting over? 
Originally posted by simplypurple

Main soch hi rahi thi ki aap ka post dikha nahi kafi dino se "like" karne ke liye. To me the dynamics haven't changed all that much.

Sky-Juhi-Sunny still suck
Amar is still a spineless loser
Sid is the sole person standing against Sky

Haha... Ab dikh gaya, 'Like' karlo ðŸ˜†

@Dynamics... When I last watched an episode with full attention... Dynamics was something like this ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜›

Amar-PM-Shraddha-Mandeep-Shakti
PB-Juhi-Sid-Sky-Shonali 
Chalo, time to sleep... I'll be back tmrow 🤗
Originally posted by axeion

Haha, I know... I tell myself every weekend that I should catch up on BB5, but I end up watching Master Chef instead ðŸ˜†

Lone Star state is getting better with each passing day, haven't been missing home much... Though will miss New Year's celebration in East Coast... That's something irreplaceable 😕 

When are ur finals getting over? 

haha! what's with this master chef? my mummy is also obsessed! ðŸ˜†

awww! and on top of that, you have to celebrate new years 2 hours later than the east coast people! but it should be ok. I'm sure it will be just as magical among the southerners!😉

christmas thak ho jayenge! can't wait!
It's great that Amar and Juhi are fighting. Amar chose his bed, now he has to lie in it. -_-
Originally posted by axeion

Haha... Ab dikh gaya, 'Like' karlo ðŸ˜†

@Dynamics... When I last watched an episode with full attention... Dynamics was something like this ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜›

Amar-PM-Shraddha-Mandeep-Shakti
PB-Juhi-Sid-Sky-Shonali 

haha, oh wow, tumne toh lagta hai mahino se nahi dekha episode. Shakti aur Mandeep to kabke bahar gaye. :P Jab Shakti gaya tha to mujhe bahaut hi kushi mehsoos hui because the stupid man didn't save the poor drowning bird. Till today I remember that scene. Most people who hate humans are still somewhat kinder to animals but the ones who don't even care about animals, I've noticed, are usually the worst kinds of people.
I just figured out why Amar was buttering up Juhi in the uncensored video. He thought that if by chance Amar left and he gets the big bomb to nominate someone, he'd surely nominate Sky or Juhi if they end up fighting with him. But he tells Juhi that he wants the "vibe" of the house to be good. What a joke Sky! Oh and Sunny has to be agree with Sky as always. I'm really beginning to wonder about her personality.
Oh man, just saw the part where Juhi, Sky and of course Sunny (who is just saying haan and nodding along) are backbiting about Symonds not caring about the fights. The comments that video got are hilarious! More than BB, the viewers make it enjoyable.

"What you expect Andrew to do.. Keep bitching like U 3? Jobless"

"to logoun ne sid ko boycott kiya hua hai... issi tarha andrew ne tum sab ko boycott kiya hua hai... ahhaahah... mirchi lagi juhi... haahahahah... go die!"

"nah mirchi isliye lagi coz symond only talk to sid in the whole house...ha ha ha ha...lolzzz...how insecure people...koi reason nahi hota toh apney mei hi fight kar lete hai for footag"

"Yar green room main kisi Mara howa Kuta ka saya hai...Har waqt Bhonkta rehta hai ya log."

🤣
Originally posted by simplypurple

I just figured out why Amar was buttering up Juhi in the uncensored video. He thought that if by chance Amar left and he gets the big bomb to nominate someone, he'd surely nominate Sky or Juhi if they end up fighting with him. But he tells Juhi that he wants the "vibe" of the house to be good. What a joke Sky! Oh and Sunny has to be agree with Sky as always. I'm really beginning to wonder about her personality.

I think it should be sky buttering juhi ...
Never thought Symonds is so intelligent.

He said to Sid, if you carefully analyze what Salman said yesterday and present yourself as a decent gentleman, YOU CAN WIN THE SHOW...wow!

And now when Symmo is leaving, Piranha group, that was just a few minutes ago  was gnashing teeth at Andrew's skin, are now flashing artificial smiles and saying stuff like,"What a great fun it was with you..."🤣