Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Again these people are back to bitching and character assassination of Shonali saying she wears see-through clothes. Why not go tell her to her face? Again, big hypocrites.

Andrew laughing while dressed as a king was awesome. Made everyone laugh.😆 He has a funny way of laughing. In between he sticks out his tongue. ðŸ˜›
Off-topic: Just finished watching Aarakshan. It could have been crisper in the second half still good attempt and good performances esp. Mr.Bachchan and Saif Ali Khan [in small role]. I skipped it earlier because of bad reviews. It's always nice to catch movies when the hype dies.

🤗 How's you, Axu? Feeling better?
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

^^ Raps & make-believe: After watching that video, I want Amar to give it back to Juhi every day and win this show. I just can't stand that woman. 

woh de ya na de, but if you let me anywhere near that house, i will surely give it to her! pakao aurat! and aate aate, sunny ko pool mein push karke aa jaongi! I want Amar to not only give it to Juhi, but I want him to teach Sunny a lesson too! The winner MUST me be between Amar-Sid. Anyone but the trio...khaas karke woh do pakao auratein!
Rapier thumbnail

Hiya! kya baat hai...aaj kal humse baat hi nahi karte aap?😒 aap BB dekh bhi rahe ho ya nahi?😆
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🤗 How's you, Axu? Feeling better?

🤗🤗🤗

Still the same, going to bed in a few ðŸ˜•

Just stopped to say Hello, but dynamics of this forum and the show has changed so much that now it all feels like Greek and Latin to me  What's going on here?
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rapier

Hiya! kya baat hai...aaj kal humse baat hi nahi karte aap?😒 aap BB dekh bhi rahe ho ya nahi?😆

Hey lil one 🤗 Nahi yaar, I am not watching BB, neither am I very active on IF. Hows u and hows coll? Done with finals or not?
simplypurple thumbnail

^Someone posted it here. Looks like Mishra and her supporters are still under Bedi's covert hypnosis. 😆

Found it.

Juhi and Sky are both extremely insecure losers. They want to Ostracise Sid. Juhi wants Sky to know Amar isn't Sky's friend so that Sky doesn't end up nominating Juhi or Sunny instead.🤢

Okay, Sid for BB5 winner. Sky may have been right that an underdog will win the show.
Rapier thumbnail

Originally posted by: axeion

Hey lil one 🤗 Nahi yaar, I am not watching BB, neither am I very active on IF. Hows u and hows coll? Done with finals or not?

🤗 thanks for the hugs! Yea. I haven't seen you around much. kabhi kabhi aapko "like" bar main dekh leti hoon, but that's it.😆 college is fine. no, finals still on. instead of padhai, i'm talking to you.😆 aap kaise hain? sab theek-thaak? hows the lone star state?😆
simplypurple thumbnail

Originally posted by: axeion

🤗🤗🤗

Still the same, going to bed in a few ðŸ˜•

Just stopped to say Hello, but dynamics of this forum and the show has changed so much that now it all feels like Greek and Latin to me  What's going on here?

Main soch hi rahi thi ki aap ka post dikha nahi kafi dino se "like" karne ke liye. To me the dynamics haven't changed all that much.

Sky-Juhi-Sunny still suck
Amar is still a spineless loser
Sid is the sole person standing against Sky