Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Bajaj looks like Prerna's father!!!!! (Page 4)

cutiepie IF-Dazzler
cutiepie
cutiepie

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 3:46am | IP Logged
apart from this no one can deny this truth that bajaj is the life line and badshah of kzk.

cutiepie IF-Dazzler
cutiepie
cutiepie

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 3:56am | IP Logged

as far as madhvi and bajaj's relation is concerned tu plz don't talk abt it cuz tumhara anurag bhi koi doodh(milk) ka dhula nahin hai .

u don't like mr. bajaj but how can u forget that sneha is alive because of him as it was bajaj who allowed prerna to go to anurag.and u say that anurag was away from sneha  for 20 yrs,ye us ki punishment hi samjho kyunki anurag hi tha woh insaan jis ne sneha ko apni beti na maana tha and mr. bajaj pampered sneha so nicely for 20yrs

cutiepie IF-Dazzler
cutiepie
cutiepie

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 3:58am | IP Logged
if anurag was away from sneha for 20yrs then prerna was also away from his son prem,she is still away from prem and prerna is suffering only cecause of anurag
cutiepie IF-Dazzler
cutiepie
cutiepie

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 4:00am | IP Logged
if anurag was away from sneha for 20yrs then what about prerna she is still away from her son prem and this is only because of anurag
livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 4:12am | IP Logged
hey shimmer dont u go callin him OLD GUY again.... I totally agree with cutiepie...  Cutipie  u r the gr8est BAJAJIAN EVER
cutiepie IF-Dazzler
cutiepie
cutiepie

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 7:44am | IP Logged
ya thats i am a bajaj fan (not the ceiling oneLOL)
shimmer1 Senior Member
shimmer1
shimmer1

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

"but mariam bajaj never interfered ,it was ony anurag's dirty mind who made him think that bajaj is interfering.and how can anu interfere in bajaj and prerna's life as he is responsible for everything bad in their smooth life,it was better for him in not interfering cuz abhi prerna se kuch aur thapar khane rah gaye the kiya

anu & prerna can never make a perfect couple as it was anu who was responsible for prem's death,it was anurag who claimed that sneha is not his daughter and it was anurag who is again responsible for the second prem to be kidnapped by kamolika,and again it is anurag who is believing that fake prem,what else can he do to destroy prerna's life"

heyy peeps im goin to try n answer cutipie's posts in my own way...

ok yea cutipie i made those just as 'dirty' snaps (as u wud call it)....of bajaj n prerna....bajaj didn make them then who did?...i wonder whose 'dirty mind' kicked in first eh?

my clever little dirty mind kicked in2 action as i planned to make those pics of me and the woman i love...knowin this cud wreck her life....i didn care as long as i got her for myself...i didn want to c her happy wid sum1 else i wantd her to b wid me....even tho she is my daughters age....but there u go tht goes to show tht even an old man like me can have dirty thoughts...of sum1 my daughters age...i wonder how i wud feel if my daughter ws looked at like tht by my dear friend GUPTA...n then i had the woman i love oh so much blackmailed thru another person...n then didn bother stoppin sum1 else from sendin them to anu as it ws in my own interest....i calld her to tht hotel room to show her im gettin rid of the pics n then anurag saw us both gettin out of the hotel room....hmmm not suspcios at all eh....but even then tht idiot anurag didnt totally suspect prerna until he heard her say the baby's fathers name ws bajaj...hahaha i didn evn do tht....and then to top it all i used to call her everyother day usin cookies excuse....heck if all tht didn break them up i wudve broken

and now wen i see prerna talkn to anurag or huggin him then my oh so clean mind plays tricks on me....i wonder why...

and of course im grateful to anurag coz widout him i prob wudnt have a life wid prerna at all 4get a 'smooth life'....n im grateful to him bcoz he didnt tell prerna abt tht one nite stand i had wid my ex-wife's sister....otherwise prerna wud have nvr consummated our marriage....so in a way bcoz of anurag i do have a 'smooth life wid prerna'...n then on top of tht he left n went far away from us for 20 whole yrs...away from his daughter too...

and im oh so smart tht even i belive tht this fake prem is the real one, i wonder why tht is....mayb its coz the facts seem to b rite....maybe like anurag i also saw him wid komolika...and komolika also pretended like this guy ws prem...but even tho im soooo smart even i cant figure it out tht this isnt prem.....but it seems dumb anurag will figure out this isnt prem oh no tht will make me look stupid i better start tryin to act smart again n get my act together....uh oh this old age is reallly beginin to get to me....damn i wish i ws as old as tht moron anurag...why does he get to b so young...damn u ekta cudnt u make me a lil younger...but no matter i will try my best

uh oh hope no1 reads this as it has all my inner thoughts.....

ok im done....yea well tht ws anwerin her post inmy own way....now dont explode ppl i dont wen u guys say stuff....chill remembr its only a discussion forum.....

shimmer1 Senior Member
shimmer1
shimmer1

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

"but shimmer i would like to suggest u with my best advice ,don't mind as its only a disscusion forum,so my advice for u is to stop watching this drama as it is affecting ur brain very badly

as far as madhvi and bajaj's relation is concerned tu plz don't talk abt it cuz tumhara anurag bhi koi doodh(milk) ka dhula nahin hai ."

hey cutipie sup gurl?

umm whts wid the personal attacks???? if im not mistaken we were talkn abt bajaj and anu....so where did i into this from???? come on ppl the basis of a gud arguement isnt personal attacks...u shud stick to the topic of discussion infact personal attacks just display the weakness of the opposin side no offense----since u decided to say sumthin along those line and since we r in the middle of an arguement i thot u know just point out sum stuff....

so this is affectin my brain bcoz i spoke against bajaj???...oh wud my brain be ok if i spoke for him? as opposed to against him?....

i didn mention bajaj and madhvi's relationship until u said how 'dirty' anu ws so i thot u know id just point out tht bajajs just the same and....yea for the kazillionth time im not denyin tht anu has done wrong stuff too im just sayin tht bajaj isnt an angel either....and btw all of anu's relationships were legitimate cept wid old prerna ...not tht im sayin they were rite but u know whtever....

and i agree anu ws wrong wen not acceptin sneha as his daughter heck i ws pissed at him for tht too....but yea there ws a reason....and i agree tht bajaj pampered sneha....

peace out!

Go to top