Frequent Posters

livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
 ANU FANS HAVE GONE NUTZ..... IDIOTS .... LIKE THE IDIOT ANURAG
mariam 4 u thumbnail

HELLO ronitfan,

i don,t care either u r kidding or not but one thing u people couldn,t face the fact and i couldn,t stop myself to speak against bajaj(bcoz if u people don,t care the decorum of the forum then why u give us piece of advice to us plzzz look at youself and see this statemment that WHAT u people wrote"ANU FANS HAVE GONE NUTZ..... IDIOTS .... LIKE THE IDIOT ANURAG"

it means u people R SICK JUST LIKE SICK BAJAJšŸ¤¢

mariam 4 u thumbnail

HELLO ronitfan,

i don,t care either u r kidding or not but one thing u people couldn,t face the fact and i couldn,t stop myself to speak against bajaj(bcoz if u people don,t care the decorum of the forum then why u give pieces of advice to us plzzz look at youself and see this statemment that WHAT u people wrote"ANU FANS HAVE GONE NUTZ..... IDIOTS .... LIKE THE IDIOT ANURAG"

it means u people R SICK JUST LIKE SICK BAJAJšŸ¤¢

RBOShaNakrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
no1fanofronit watch your language u can't call us idiots follow the rules of the forums" no personal attacks"or u will be banned!!!!!!!!!
RBOShaNakrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

and u cannot us to shut up because we have the right to express our own opinoin and we never called u idiots only bajaj!!!!!!!!

kamlesh_2859 thumbnail

Hello! where is the moderator? why r u silent ? take action against no.1ronitfan as he has breached the decorum.

kamlesh

cutiepie thumbnail
oh plz kamlesh thats enough!stop fighting.its better for u because the morderator of this forum is also a ronit fan,he can take action on u
mariam 4 u thumbnail
IF THE NO1RONIT IS THE MODS. OF HE FORUM THEN HE SHOULD CONTROL HIS LANGUAGE BCOZ IF THE MODS. OF THE GRP. USE SUCH LANGUAGE THEN THE MEMBER WILL FOLLOW HIM AND THEN HE HAS NO RIGHT TO POINT HIS FINGER TO OTHERS
cutiepie thumbnail
no1fanofronit is not the mod. ,but ronit is
lizzy thumbnail
oh my god mariam   u r so rite about anu being beter than bajaj ..............and by the way bajaj looks like prernas fatheršŸ˜†