Hypocrite po*noo Sunny Leone

Posted: 12 years ago
   http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/pata-nahi-kaise-kar-sakte-ho-day-76-uncensored-1-3409.html#top

It seems now women like Shonali needs to learn from a po*no Sunny how non-po*no female should behave and wear.  ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜†

Kya din aa gaye hain...po*no Sunny giving morality lessons to Shonali. Her dialogue on Shonali and Sid Pata nahi kaise kar sakte ho! 

Same dialogue goes for po*no Sunny, you tell us how you can pass judgement on others. 

This woman was little bearable till she didn't open her mouth. Now she is fast turning into an hypocrite irritant with her weird face expressions and judgmental behavior. In spite of her being a po*no on BB like show which was unheard of, housemates like Shonali never passed a judgement on her. On the other hand po*no Sunny is rude and full of herself. She hid her profession from housemates with an excuse that people are judgmental, whereas she herself is the biggest judgmental person in the house. She is behaving as if she is a Sati Savitri. What is she trying to show to People? That she is the only one who is moral, sati savitri, chui muhi, covered from top to bottom, doesn't talk to guys, object on getting lifted in a TV show. ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜†

Pooja Mishra was correct in pointing out that Somebody like po*no Sunny having objections on short skirts and dresses of other female contestants ðŸ˜¡ Trying to fool TV audience ðŸ˜†

Now she is busy with Juhi the bhukkad (check out her uncensored video in which she is eating an apple as if she has never eaten an apple in her life) instigating Sky against Amar. If po*no Sunny keep opening her mouth more often we will in for a surprise. She will surpass all the housemates in hypocrysy and sliminess. 

She has been annoying me for the past 2 weeks!! This week she has been unberable wiv her hypocrisy!!! Its okay if she gets nominated she will surely b out!!
how can they bear her..?? dis the question which i m thnkng twice a day😔 wo izat k laik hi nh 
Originally posted by sanz6

She has been annoying me for the past 2 weeks!! This week she has been unberable wiv her hypocrisy!!! Its okay if she gets nominated she will surely b out!!

She was bearable 2 weeks ago as she didn't open her filthy mouth. She tried to act oh so cute and nice. Now we can see that she is terrible. She uses words like horrible person for Sid, judges  PM and Shonali on their clothes and their interaction with male contestants as if She herself is a sati savitri. What is she trying to show? ðŸ˜¡ Damn Pronoo. Why doesn't this Mahesh Bhat start filming his movie tomorrow?

Originally posted by natasha.princes

how can they bear her..?? dis the question which i m thnkng twice a day😔 wo izat k laik hi nh 

Jo uske izat karna chahate hain they are free to do it. No issues. But being a po*noo herself how can she judge Shonali and PM for their short skirts and dresses ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜†

Even if she covers herself from top to bottom in BB house that's not gonna change what she does for living. 
Originally posted by natasha.princes

amar and sid will nominate her
All i can say to her 🤬 🤬 🤬
Originally posted by susan29

amar and sid will nominate her

No one is safe from nominations this time. BB may play some trick if they want to keep prono till the final week. This time I don't like anyone in the TOP 5. 
I hope when Andrew and PM leave, they drag po*noo along with them.
 i don't understand from where she learnt playing game in show , she has been f**ked by millions Men when in bigboss Amar lifted her , she got peeved up with him.. really what a hypocrite \fake girl she is! Edited by shonamona - 12 years ago