Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Fan fiction - by Arti

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago

Mohobbat....kya insaan ko badal sakti hain mohobbat...kya pyaar kahin bhi, kisi se bhi ho sakta hain....Kya woh ehsaas, jis ka koi naam nahi hain.....woh kisi ki zindagi ki dhadkan ban kar dil mein bas sakta hain....

Come Discover with me....Presenting the first-ever part of my story...

Kuch Ehsaas Mohobbat sa....

PART ONE

It was a nice morning when Bhanupratap Bajaj entered his plush office at 9:30 am sharp. As usual, son Rishabh was sitting in the office.
 "Rishabh, when did you come?"
 "8:30 dad. " Rishabh said without looking up. The 26 yr old scion of Bajaj Group was busy in his work as usual. Tall, handsome, sexy- Rishabh was the hottest catch for girls of Mumbai, rather India but he went about his life  with least interest in anything else except  his business. Girls were part of his life but he didn't care about any particular girl.
"What are u working on?" senior Bajaj asked.
 "The project of SP group.."
"Rishabh !!! How did u get that project? We were not in the race..."
"Dad...PLEASE."
"NO. You are answerable to me. Tell me Rishabh. What did u do this time?"
"Nothing. I used my contacts ....."
"Samaz gaya. Let me guess- You bribed some1?"
"Yes but it's ok dad, it happens."
"Rishabh, why do u do this? Tum jaante ho, Hamare khaandan ke kuch usool hain, maine kabhi aise business nahi kiya, tumhare dadaji ne nahi, tumhare pardadaji, jinhone yeh business shuru kiya, unhone bhi nahi"
"Waqt ke saath badlav aa jata hain Dad"
"Aisa badlav? Yeh galat hai Rishabh. Kya maine aur tumhari ma ne tumhe yeh sanskar diye hai?"
"Dad I don't believe in following rules made by somebody else. If I can't win, I change the rules of game. Main kisi bhi haalat mein jeet chaahta hu. Kaise bhi. Mera sirf ek hi usool hain- MERI JEET. "
"Rishabh, I don't approve of ur ways."
"Fine. Then should I resign?"
Bhanupratap Bajaj stared helplessly at his son. He shook his head. "No need to do that. Yeh business tumhara hain.  But please stop this malpractice."
Senior Bajaj left Rishabh's cabin.
Rishabh went to college in the afternoon. He had taken the route of part-time courses so that he could work as well as study. Having joined Bajaj Group on his 18th b'day, Rishabh had never had a normal college life.  He went to college but took least interest in anything other than passing his exams. His attendance was never above 20 % and most of the students were in awe of him. He was older than most of them. All of them , especially the girls were eager to talk to him but he kept every1 at bay. Eventually , everybody gave up attempts to befriend him. He had his own gang of rich, spoilt boys . Sunny, Amit, Imran and Yuvraj. Rishabh reached the classroom. Everybody was studying. Amit said "Hi Rishabh ! All set for the exams?" Rishabh said "What exam?" "Are bhai, aaj Law ka exam hain!!!" "Oh..I forgot that." Rishabh said coolly. Amit said "Yaar tum bhi na . koi baat nahi. " Rishabh smiled. "Law ka exam!!!" He laughed. "I make my own laws. " He said. Prerna Joshi entered the class. She had studied very hard for this exam. She sat on the bench next to Rishabh's. Rishabh said to Amit "I know Company's Act and Tax Laws by heart. Do show me other topics like general law."   Amit said "Ofcourse. Yaar Rishabh tu har baar copy karke class top karta hain" Rishabh laughed. Prerna heard everything and looked at Rishabh with anger and hatred. He was devastatingly handsome......For a moment she forgot law, copy- everything. Woh unkaha ehsaas...us ehsaas mein Prerna kho gayi....but the examiner entered the class. Prerna came back to her senses, gave an angry look at Rishabh and his gang. Rishabh turned to speak to Imran, and for a moment his eyes met Prerna's. Prerna ki nazar mein kuch unkaha sa ehsaas tha....jo Rishabh ke dil par dastak dene laga...He looked at her with confused face...bells started ringing. "The Warning Bells" Examiner declared.  Prerna and Rishabh sat there, confused and lost, the bells ringing aloud in their ears.

PART TWO

The exam started. Prerna saw the paper. It was not difficult, but very lengthy. She started writing furiously. 

After the first 30 minutes, Rishabh started copying the answers from his friends. Prerna was irritated, angry and disturbed. Finally, when it became impossible for her to focus on her paper due to noise created by Amit, Imran and Rishabh, she got up and said "Excuse me , Sir". Examiner walked upto her and said, "Yes, Miss..Joshi?" Prerna looked angrily at Rishabh. He was calmly writing his paper. She felt her heart feeling helpless just looking at him. He was so handsome, and even though he wasn't looking at her, she felt a deep longing in her heart. She realised that she feared him too, and this fear was coming right from her heart, for reasons unknown. She said to the examiner "I...I want supplement." The examiner said "I have already given you a supplement." He pointed at the supplement on her desk. "Yes...sorry.....I didn't see it" She muttered. Examiner shook his head and walked back. Prerna sat down. Rishabh was still writing his paper, his back towards her. He hadn't bothered looking up even once.

Prerna realised she didn't have the courage to complain against Rishabh. 'I wish he turns around and looks at me....just once....' she thought. As if he was reading her mind, he turned around to get more notes from Imran. His eyes met hers...again....and this time.....he stared in her eyes. He was confused by her nazar...and wanted to know why she was looking at him.No girl had looked at him like that ever. Uski nazar mein ek "kasak" si thi....As Rishabh stared at her, Prerna's eyelids lowered....she couldn't take his gaze....Rishabh was confused again....she was looking at him when he wasn't looking at her....and now she was looking down. Rishabh turned back to his papers. Prerna didn't look up again till the paper was over,and a while after that.

By the time she mustered courage to look up, he had left the classroom. Prerna sat in the classroom, trying to figure out what had happened to her. Suddenly, the windows started fluttering and the papers started flying all over......A storm had started....."Storm! Let's go home fast" someone shouted. People started getting out of the class to avoid the storm. Prerna sat there.....feeling the storm.....outside and inside her too....."Rishabh Bajaj" she spoke his name to herself..Rishabh Bajaj had entered her life like a storm.....

(Inspiration: Mr Ronit Bose Roy as Rishabh Bajaj , Motivation: Manasi, Prachi, Sukhi, Sonia and all Ronitians)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
thanks manasi for giving the link
aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thnx a lot arti tis good n awwsome story keep it up
aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thnx a lot arti tis good n awwsome story keep it up
Raindrop thumbnail
Wow This is Interesting!
Please Continue!
😃

Anjali
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
👏 👏 👏
no wonder prerna is lost in him, he defines the word handsome. nice work i love it. 👏 👏

sammu
Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
wow.. great story.... plzz continue 😳
Posted: 17 years ago
haye it's so good! i just loved it please continue! 😊