India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

GROW UP! Rabba ve will come when it has to

writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
I know this migtht be a little late but the amount of hate I saw on the forum for no earthly reason, I felt I should log off and stay away for two days! It was too much to bear. Smile

Now, for what I really wanted to say. Many people have complained that Arnav did not react when he saw Khushi looking different and more beautiful than ever. He should have reacted, he should have been stunned, there should have been a rabba ve moment blah blah. But stop and think for a moment.

He is guilty about what he did to Lavanya, he is extremely tense and worried about the impending call off of the engagement.. am sure he would be imagining the reactions of his family members, he would still be anxious about Khushi and more than anything else, he would be desperately sad inside and completely resigned to the fact that he has somehow lost Khushi.. she is gone too far away from him and he probably doesnt even realise this.. it is there somewhere in his subconscious... and the fact that Khushi is not showing too much reaction herself might have made him sadder... that is why the anger at her not recognising his voice the previous day.

In this situation, how can you expect a man to show his reactions in his face.. .what he will do is hide his reactions right. I think the script writer and Barun have done a tremendous job in that scene.. The look of resignation and sadness in Arnav's eyes.. he doesnt even tell her a thank you for the gift. His heart feels like a stone and his movements are like a automaton.. he just nods his head resignedly and looks at her distantly.Cry I for one found the scene more heartrending than Khushi's breakdown the other day. Atleast she can express her emotions... he cannot even do that.  Beautifully done! Clap

We blame serials when they are unreal and dramatic and are full of masala. When serials like IPK try to be genuine and real,, we blame them too! I think as an audience we should grow up ! And I really think IPK deserves more success and more support from its fans. Star

Sorry, no offence to anybody, I just thought I should say this.. it was bothering me from two days!

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

Sai2930ipkknd_vinoArshi_IPKKNDPeace87imp200020001Virgopk81nabeela.rsshreesss8080star1315punjabi_gyal08svmiSunshine25nainac01fazzy-wazzycraziefangheetHeadOverHeelsshaam91nancynairzonera1Shaily.kitty25spsharmilamysterygirl123memories_imMarci--Sobi---Atiya-Ishrafan11Ash95preetijaiswal19-scarlett-JaponicaFatz77..Damsel..nayikasmileyhug7679nature-loverMsCeylonAddie07newmoon2011moon_mineUltimateBarunpaulomi_taAnuCDloveanjaani07subiscsSillyPepperpinky_blueskiesmazkachazkamahamluvsbsTargaryenLyssaPieDivya1503khushix-GayabCat-sunaina02..-IronyDied-..

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
i think i will have to agree to it

u wont believe what happened today.
As u may not know i turned 18 today. Everyone at home knows how mad i am after Arshi.. I woke up and they started to sing Rabba ve... LOL

btw @topic maker loved the post 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25Shaily.mysterygirl123preethi12345writ_in_waterkitty25-scarlett-Divya1503

writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

As u may not know i turned 18 today. Everyone at home knows how mad i am after Arshi.. I woke up and they started to sing Rabba ve... LOL

ROFLur family members i must say really know you well then!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygirl123-scarlett-JennyAvni-GayabCat-

meerabnawaal14 IF-Rockerz
meerabnawaal14
meerabnawaal14

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
YOU ARE 100% RIGHT  we are so impatient audience   after all its a serial not a short story or novel that you can skip the pages you dont want   to read  we should enjoy each and every situation   and ipkknd shows a lot of real situations and emotions but you know we are not used to it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.writ_in_water

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mashira

Originally posted by ayesha_78

ROFLur family members i must say really know you well then!

They do, but only 25% though... i hide the other 75% to myself..ROFL  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25

zonera1 Goldie
zonera1
zonera1

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
U r absolutely rite!!I also felt Arnav's reaction on seeing Khushi as very appropriate!!After all she immediately mentioned the engagement and he did look guilty!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25Shaily.writ_in_water

memories_im IF-Dazzler
memories_im
memories_im

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
I soo agree to all this..I am glad that the convo between arnav khushi was much more deeper than some eyelock..Both were trying to hide the pain they were going through..Due to this they didnt even question each other about all the stuff..
The CVs are going to show all that stuff later but this was certainly not the right time..
@TM Great Post! Smile

Edited by memories_im - 18 December 2011 at 8:29am

kitty25writ_in_water

writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by memories_im

I soo agree to all this..I am glad that the convo between arnav khushi was much more deeper than some eyelock..Both were trying to hide the pain they were going through..Due to this they didnt even question each other about all the stuff..
The CVs are going to show all that stuff later but this was certainly not the right time..
@TM Great Post! Smile

thank you! I am glad many seem to agree with me. I felt really sad that people were blaming the serial for that kind of a scene.. i think we as an audience have been spoiled by too much saas-bahu.. dhan dhan dhan drama and it will take some time for people to wake up to more subtle classier acting and scripting.

kitty25memories_im

Go to top