Crime patrol: Dastak
Crime patrol: Dastak

India-Forums

another concern

crazygul IF-Rockerz
crazygul
crazygul

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
 many members of this forum are complaining sex scenes in the show . but i find a new thing to ponder  about . i watch back to back episodes of the serial as their was repeat telecast . it was really shocking to  listen sex word again and again . anybody can be embarrassed while watching along with the family . they should not use this word more frequently . it is really feels bad . what do you think ? 

Luv4games Goldie
Luv4games
Luv4games

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
i think this is not a family show...it is a crime show...it is important to use those words to be as descriptive as possible...they are trying to raise awareness which is impossible if you cant even use the word sex...so i guess they have a more serious issue and concern to deal with than people not feeling comfortable while watching it with family...their main goal is to tell the society that things like this happens and you need to prevent it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WebsienikkigreenSuneel_kumarMatra

Matra IF-Dazzler
Matra
Matra

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv4games

i think this is not a family show...it is a crime show...it is important to use those words to be as descriptive as possible...they are trying to raise awareness which is impossible if you cant even use the word sex...so i guess they have a more serious issue and concern to deal with than people not feeling comfortable while watching it with family...their main goal is to tell the society that things like this happens and you need to prevent it

I totally agree that it is not a family show... This program is very helpful... and in my opinion we should appreciate the fact that such shows are raising awareness...
Being a girl, myself, I learned alot of things from this show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Websie

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index