Jai's Reaction Predictions!

mistletoe thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

What do guys have to say on Jai's possible reaction when he gets to know the following truths:

WHEN JAI COMES TO KNOW THAT IT WAS PUSHKAR FOR WHOM PIA WALKED OUT OF HIS LIFE?

WHEN JAI COMES TO KNOW THAT EVERYONE IN THE FAMILY, INCLUDING BANI KNEW ABOUT PIA AND PUSHKAR AND DELIBERATELY HID IT FROM HIM?

JAI'S REACTION TO THE PIA-PUSHKAR CD?

JAI'S REACTION ON KNOWING THAT BANI HAD ONCE BEEN IN LOVE WITH PUSHKAR?

PUSHKAR'S REACTION ON KNOWING THAT BANI HAD BEEN IN LOVE WITH HIM.

PIA'S REACTION ON KNOWING THAT BANI HAD LOVED PUSHKAR?

Please share your views on the above post! Would love to read what all of you have to say!

Love,

MT

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaheen786 thumbnail

WHEN JAI COMES TO KNOW THAT IT WAS PUSHKAR FOR WHOM PIA WALKED OUT OF HIS LIFE?
He'll shocked and probably furious at first

WHEN JAI COMES TO KNOW THAT EVERYONE IN THE FAMILY, INCLUDING BANI KNEW ABOUT PIA AND PUSHKAR AND DELIBERATELY HID IT FROM HIM?
Really angry and hurt

JAI'S REACTION TO THE PIA-PUSHKAR CD?
He'll shocked and angry

JAI'S REACTION ON KNOWING THAT BANI HAD ONCE BEEN IN LOVE WITH PUSHKAR?
Shocked and will realise how emotionally strong she is

PUSHKAR'S REACTION ON KNOWING THAT BANI HAD BEEN IN LOVE WITH HIM.
Really shocked and lost as wot to say and will feel even more guilty

PIA'S REACTION ON KNOWING THAT BANI HAD LOVED PUSHKAR?
Shocked, and will feel even more guilt

Shaheen

p.s. i added some q's on titled wot will happen next, its on page 3.

Edited by Shaheen786 - 18 years ago
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
bochaal aajayenge

dharti hel jayenge.......

thr will be a cyclone...hehehe n earthquaked all togetha
ekumeed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Mistletoe:

It is good to have you "back on board" so-to-speak, writing and sharing with us your thoughts. Well, I do believe that a lot of people on the forum have really great predictions for the serial Kasamh Se. But my predictions, as answered in the questions below, will provide a clear synthesis and hopefully thereby a vivid picture of my personal expectations for the direction, in which the show is probably to go or is going:

When Jai comes to know that it was Pushkar for whom Pia walked out of his life? If and when Jai comes to realize that it was Pushkar for whom Pia walked out of his life, I think his most obvious reaction will be a feeling of having been "hit in the gut" and"let down." Jai's reaction will encompass not only the shocked realization and disappointment at having been betrayed by Puskar but also the uncontrollable force of anger at having missed the clues "right under his nose" of a full-fledged romance brewing between Pushkar and Pia. He will come to behave abominably towards both lovebirds, not because he has an inborn "mean streak" but because he will despise himself for having so easily "played the fool" at the hands of a chit like Pia. Jai, underneath all his anger and resentment, will try to mask his feelings of helpless vulnerability at having discovered the hard way that "love does not conquer all." He will come to appreciate Mark Twain's aphorism: "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. That is the principal difference between a dog and a man." (This particular maxim is in reference to Pushkar specifically, although it applies to Pia in equal measures; Jai, after all, had offered Pia and her sisters food and shelter at a time when they needed his support the most, in light of their father's untimely demise.)

When Jai comes to know that everyone in the family, including Bani knew about Pia and Pushkar and deliberately hid it from him? Well, I think I have covered the answer to this query in the above question. However, I do want to answer the specificity inherent in the question with an answer more singularly devoted to Jai's reaction as it applies to Bani and her prior knowledge of her sister's love affair with Pushkar. If the audience thinks that Bani is facing the brunt of his outrage, anger, and resentment right now, the audience is sure in for a surprise. It will not be long before the viewers learn just to what extent  hatred can both affect a man's outlook and erase a man's better intentions and emotions. When Jai comes to know that Bani knew of the affair but did not disclose this very important fact to him prior to fixing his wedding date with Pia, he will feel all the more enraged and justified at the ill-treatment he is conferring her right now.

Jai's reaction to the Pia-Pushkar CD? Well, I think that reaction really depends on whether the CD is revealed to him before he falls in love with Bani or after he falls in love with Bani. If the CD is revealed to him before he falls in love with Bani, he will feel alienated towards Pushkar and brood more, becoming excessively moody and insensitive to others in his quest to make them pay for the miserable state he himself is in as of right now. If the CD is revealed to him after falling in love with Bani, he will have a moment or two filled with regret at having fallen for an opportunist like Pia for she had agreed to his marriage proposal during her budding courtship with Pushkar. 

Jai's reaction on knowing that Bani had once been in love with Pushkar? Well, like the above question, I think the reaction really depends on whether the fact is revealed to him before he falls in love with Bani or after he falls in love with Bani. If he comes to know before he falls in love with Bani that Bani had loved Pushkar, he will probably come to appreciate her suffering. He will better grasp how the result, the forced marriage, was created though circumstances by the runaway bride. If he comes to know of the fact after he has fallen in love with Bani, I think he will perhaps feel guilty for having married Bani himself. And if Bani's friendship with Pushkar continues on the same level as before her marriage with Jai, I think Jai might feel jealous and insecure at having to compete for a place in his wife's heart and affections with a much younger, possibly a more handsome man in his mind.

Pushkar's reaction on knowing that Bani had been in love with him? Well, I think that truly depends on the veracity of Pushkar's feelings for Pia. If Pushkar's feelings for Pia are genuine, he will not feel anything but remorse at not having been able to fulfill the duty of a good friend to Bani. If on the other hand, he does not truly love Pia and is only currently infatuated with her, he will feel regret--that instead of perhaps returning her love with his--he has given her a lifetime of pain in a loveless marriage with a man much older than her.

Pia's reaction on knowing that Bani had loved Pushkar? I think Pia will finally understand how selfish she has been throughout her confused state of mind. In her conflicted moments, that is to say her contradictory state of coveting money yet simultaneously desiring the presence of all-consuming love in her life, she simply forgot that Pushkar was Bani's friend first; from that fact, it is not very hard "to make a leap" so-to-speak that Bani would fall for an affable man whose innocent gestures of friendship she might have initially misconstrued as a possibility of a romantic liaison in the future. So, I think Pia will better understand the sacrifice Bani has made in coming to marry Jai for the sake of family honor and values in commitment to protect her sister's name. I think Pia will come to truly appreciate her sister's worth as an individual whose love knows no bounds.

Sincerely,

Ek Umeed😊

P.S. I had been rooting for Bani and Jai to form a relationship through matrimony. And I, for one, am glad to have my wish realized in this fantastic storyline that reminds me of the movie Lamhe. After watching the great love story unfold on-screen of Gauri and Pratham in the serial Kutumb, my interests in watching dramas had waned until I happened on Kasamh Se.

Edited by ekumeed - 18 years ago
mistletoe thumbnail
Ekumeed, you are simply brilliant!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Why don't you post more often???? Your answers are simply amazing and so very well thought out!!! Excellent, I read them numerous times!!!

Please do come up with more posts!

MT πŸ˜ƒ
aqua thumbnail
your right mistletoe, absolutely brilliant, i agree with your answers Ekumeed. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

jai will feel the most pain and anguish when he relaises it was with pushkar that pia ran away with him, as jai thought of him as a son. 😭 😭

pushkar will feel gulity when he realises that bani loved him. furthermore the fact that she is married to someone older than her.will increase his guilt as she is not able to live the life she wants. πŸ’”

as for pia's reaction she's going to regret the decisions she has taken which her sister has paid for and how unselfish her sister is. despite the fact that she loved pushkar she still attempted to get pia and pushkar married.   

Aqua πŸ˜‰
klueless thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
. .. What can i say .. Questions .. were ... thought provoking ... Answers ..were well .. responded ... .. hey This Forum ..is simply at its best ... !
If .. and when .. jai finds out ..bani loving Pushy ...
He will be Taken aback .. for a Moment ... and whether .. he finds out .. before or after he falls for bani .. he will be Battling ..with .. his own .. actionds .. as to How .. he had treated .. her ..
the way i see it ... .. He .. started ..resenting bani .. a lil bit .. from the day ..when she came .. to vent her emotions .. about jai's romantic .. interest .. in Pia ... the very fact that she didnt supportt .. his .Interest .. even added on .. when .. he spoke to pia .. when bani had gone to Mt Abu ..and pia .. also wanted her sis .. input in ..her decision to Marry Jai .
Then ..Came .. The big .. Blast .. when Pia fled ..with Pushy .. and .. he had no Choice but to marry Bani ...that very Moment ..he was seething ..with with ..Controllable anger...and . Def. .. he must have thought .. this must be Bani's doing ... - That she must have convinced pia .. to To Fleee , so bani Must be Happy .. afterall the sisters do Sacrifice for each other ( Khandelwal..Proposal ).... . (why else would he have gotten engaged to pia in Bani's Absence? ) He Knew his engement .. wouldnt .. happen .. had she been .present ..
I think .. this .. one reason ..also .. that he Mistreats .. her .. he probably holds her responsible .. for . his broken heart.
But .. For sure . his attitude .towrds .bani will change .. if not totally.. then .. Partly .. .
I thnk .. it will be a great shocker to Him ..if its before he Falls in love with her .. Coz thatsthe Only thing ..that will .. bring him down .. to Earth .. for he is Flying hi ..on his Temper .. .. Infact .. the discovery of this truth .. may .. make him Fall for Bani .. Hook , Line and Sinker ......
God ... Wont he be embarrased ..of the way he has acted .. just because he has been in Love .. ??? while .. the much ..younger ..bani was More Mature ...

will rite about .. Pushy jai .. Later
Klueless
Ruvneeta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think jai will be rely angry but he will soon start to love Bani and pushkar will be shocked to find out bani loved him.
xsimzxchickx thumbnail
yeh i think jai will destory everyone!!!! 😭 😭 and get his own back over pushy bani and pia!!!

but i have a huge feel that sooner or later jai will fall in love with bani!

when pushy finds out about bani love-- he will be shocked but will get over this fact as he loves pia!!! πŸ˜‰