India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Ignorance of Homemates and Salman to eachother

larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
well isnt that a biggest insult that salman ignored all these pagal's when he got inside?

the same think contestant did last day. which was shameless

acutally woh kya hai na

salman is the host of that show so there nothing to bashing or get boiled over him why he bullied the homemates. he get paid for doing all this when he bullied the homemtates qauz we sometimes demand for that yeh ghalat hai woh ghalat hai , lekin jab koi yeh ake karta hai aur humari wish puri klarta hai to insaan ghalat kesa hosakta hai?

i always wished that salman should kick Pooja's ass which he has never but after watching last nigth im so happy tha finally there is someone who can show pooja the right way!!

yeh humari ghalti hai k hum salman ko kyoun puchte hain k > what the hell is going on the show!!

so many threads against salman r wrong and childish!!

if some ppl still support larake ppl in the house they even dont hv the right to say that salman is wrong, kyoun jab hum koi ghalti karte hain then our parents come to us and explain us to not spoil our personality infront of the world and teach us not to do the same mistake again!!

a few notes:
amar should not wear any being human t-shirt he doesnt follow the motto - said by salman!  isnt thatinsulting to amar, amar think abt it_! qauz mayn times he also not clean ramayan in the house!

Pooja got insulted when she asked salman to hug, but salman refused at the very 1st mint, but then he hugged her! what was trying pooja to show dats she is sweet and really feel sorry??
jab mood banta muu uthake baseless fights shur kardeti hai

jo yeh kahe mein sabko sudharne ayee hun, woh sabki maa nahin hai na un sabko PM ne janma hai k woh sabko sudhare
i pity her parents, why they fall sick after Pooja Mishra's voilent act in BB house,

dat was my point agree or not ur choice, !!! bash me hate me i used of it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Right.One

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top