Katrina Kaif wins the title again on Google India!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Katrina Kaif is the most searched name on Google(India)

Sat, 2011-12-17 19:00 ' PVAuthor

Katrina Kaif is Google's most searched celeb in India beating the likes of anti-corruption veteran Anna Hazare, pioneer of the personal computer revolution Steve Jobs and Sachin Tendulkar.

Bollywood star Katrina Kaif topped a report by search engine giant- Google as India's most searched name.

Katrina Kaif has been declared winner of the "'Top Searched People' according to a latest survey by
Google India 's zeitgeist list- an annual analysis by Google and Yahoo of the most searched terms, celebrities, movies and other top news of the year.

Says Lalitesh Katragadda, Country Head India Products "Google Zeitgeist 2011 truly makes India come alive, giving us insights into India's development as a nation. 2011 saw Indian Internet becoming mainstream ' over 70 per cent of search happened in non- metros, a lot of Internet usage moved to mobiles and we hit the 125 million users mark,"

If that wasn't all, Katrina Kaif also topped the "top searched celeb of the year" in the Yahoo India Year Review 2011-Katrina obviously is thrilled at this turn of developments. "I have to thank my fans for their constant love and support. I just don't know what else to say. Frankly I m overwhelmed."says Katrina.

Not new to the title, Katrina Kaif touted Bollywood's lucky mascot ,also topped the same list in the year 2008.Earlier this year Vuclip,the world's largest independent mobile video service, announced Katrina Kaif as the world's most searched for celebrity ,beating the likes of global pop star Britney Spears as per the official Global Video Insights Report for September

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainmenttags/katrina-kaif/katrina-kaif-indias-most-searched-name-google?ts=frontpageitem

Edited by sogazelle - 12 years ago
Love her or hate her, she certainly does not leave people indifferent...

That's STAR POWER personified.
So she is the most searched celeb for the third time :) Go Kat!
yes, the girl just has something...a "je ne sais quoi" that draws people.
with a hot body and gorgeous face like hers...why not. Congratz to her. 👍🏼
Yea and im sure most of the searches were "Sexy pics of Katrina Kaif" or something similar🤪 
Originally posted by Heat

Yea and im sure most of the searches were "Sexy pics of Katrina Kaif" or something similar🤪 

"boom" "boobs" "katrina"
doesnt make any difference to me. she's not an Indian. hahaha