Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by NazmaJ

So guys, it seems that this wonderful OS has been passed to Nazim. (I just want to harass you Nazma LOL) He cracked up laughing apparently. Wink

I'm just glad I didn't get carried away with the bondage!!!

Yeah yeah harass away!!LOL

I think you did get a little carried away ..I mean gettin Gopi's hands tied..really Nazma? ROFL

It seemed appropriate at the time!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityll-Eris-

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

So guys, it seems that this wonderful OS has been passed to Nazim. (I just want to harass you Nazma LOL) He cracked up laughing apparently. Wink

I think you did get a little carried away ..I mean gettin Gopi's hands tied..really Nazma? ROFL

I'm sure it did !! LOL Don't worry cuz it did to me also when I was reading it but the ball game has changed now since our Ahemji has read your fantasy Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

I'm sure it did !! LOL Don't worry cuz it did to me also when I was reading it but the ball game has changed now since our Ahemji has read your fantasy Embarrassed

Well as long as I never have to see Nazim face to face I think I'll be ok!!
llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

Well as long as I never have to see Nazim face to face I think I'll be ok!!

I think we should call the expert- Ayesha..for this one also..She is very quick on your joking remarks ROFL For all you know, he might be waiting for you outside in his car in a black suit! Embarrassed

NazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
lol Now that would be a sight to see!!

llSerenityll

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

lol Now that would be a sight to see!!

Indeed ! Ayesha is running a bit late apparently? LOL I thought she would say .."I have passed your wish to Nazim and he went mad and agreed to see you immediately..He is waiting outside for you" ROFL

NazmaJ-GayabCat-

taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
My word that was explosively beautiful and so passionate . What a way to welcome ayesha into adulthood . Nazma I am reading this 2:29 am on monday was away for the weekend , I am just checking wot was happening in forum while I was away what a shock , everybody is in a romantic mood . But seriously this was a gorgeous love scene and the manner in which u built it up was exciting that anticipation was unbearable but sweet , so aptly entitled. Nazma you are now a romance author , ur talents as a writer truly has no limits ,you are amazing !!!

llSerenityllNazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniks

My word that was explosively beautiful and so passionate . What a way to welcome ayesha into adulthood . Nazma I am reading this 2:29 am on monday was away for the weekend , I am just checking wot was happening in forum while I was away what a shock , everybody is in a romantic mood . But seriously this was a gorgeous love scene and the manner in which u built it up was exciting that anticipation was unbearable but sweet , so aptly entitled. Nazma you are now a romance author , ur talents as a writer truly has no limits ,you are amazing !!!

Awww thankyou so much!!!

Ayesha asked me for a GoHemful OS so I tried to oblige!! And as she's now 18 I though a romantic OS would be apt!!

Thankyou so much for the lovely words!! Embarrassed

Edited by NazmaJ - 28 December 2011 at 4:38pm

taniks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index