Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by ayesha_78

Originally posted by NazmaJ

lol Now that would be a sight to see!!
</div>

Indeed ! Ayesha is running a bit late apparently? LOL I thought she would say .."I have passed your wish to Nazim and he went mad and agreed to see you immediately..He is waiting outside for you" ROFL

<div>LOL

Btw how am i running late apparantely can u explain all in one go to tell me all this chakaar going on,

Considering how Nazma had said to pass the OS as a joke and you had done it already..I expected you to take the wish of her meeting Nazim as a command also ! LOL

Yeah. Make all her dreams come true. :-)

I have heard he is planning to come to UK though,  as in the future, he will have a business trip to the UK like he had one to switzerland, So meet him then LOL

ROFL Ayesha..you must be a genie ! LOL

No am voldemort,,,, 
Dw if he does come and its becomes true then i myself with along nazma be meeting him
i already said if he does come i shall show him the whole scotland and hyndlands to him

Sounds fun.  Can we come too?Big smile

I see why not,

Yaaay!!!!!!!Big smile

No fair ! Dead I'm in u.s so won't be joining you guys ! Fine ! Have all the fun by yourselves Cry
Cry

I didnt chuck u out
where sparrow goes u and xarina goes with me, i have u tied with a rope attached to me Wink

oops i am no longer capt sparrow ppl hate me by thaat name orginal ayesha i mean adaa is here

A rope ..a little sparrow will carry me all the way to UK? LOL ..Why..whats so wrong witht he name? adaa ..now thats a weird name ! ..as in aye haye adaa?
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

</div>

Indeed ! Ayesha is running a bit late apparently? LOL I thought she would say .."I have passed your wish to Nazim and he went mad and agreed to see you immediately..He is waiting outside for you" ROFL

<div>LOL

Btw how am i running late apparantely can u explain all in one go to tell me all this chakaar going on,

Considering how Nazma had said to pass the OS as a joke and you had done it already..I expected you to take the wish of her meeting Nazim as a command also ! LOL

I have heard he is planning to come to UK though,  as in the future, he will have a business trip to the UK like he had one to switzerland, So meet him then LOL

No am voldemort,,,, 
Dw if he does come and its becomes true then i myself with along nazma be meeting him
i already said if he does come i shall show him the whole scotland and hyndlands to him

I see why not,

Yaaay!!!!!!!Big smile

No fair ! Dead I'm in u.s so won't be joining you guys ! Fine ! Have all the fun by yourselves Cry
Cry

I didnt chuck u out
where sparrow goes u and xarina goes with me, i have u tied with a rope attached to me Wink

oops i am no longer capt sparrow ppl hate me by thaat name orginal ayesha i mean adaa is here

A rope ..a little sparrow will carry me all the way to UK? LOL ..Why..whats so wrong witht he name? adaa ..now thats a weird name ! ..as in aye haye adaa?
the name means nakhrae dikhana 
adaa is my nickname
yea i will carry u 
famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by famzii05

hello, ahlam and xarina, u are here? 

yes LOL

lol, reached any further with the story?? Wink...im gunna write urs right now!! Big smile
Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

</div>

<div>LOL

No am voldemort,,,, 

I see why not,

Yaaay!!!!!!!Big smile

Cry

I didnt chuck u out

Ropes??!!!  I'm liking it.LOL
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

</div>

<div>LOL

No am voldemort,,,, 

I see why not,

Yaaay!!!!!!!Big smile

Cry

I didnt chuck u out

Ropes??!!!  I'm liking it.LOL

go to pms i wana talk to through pms, my 5 mins on the forum is up 
swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Superb OS. Beautifully told.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index