qazi or shahrukh ?????????? - Page 3

Poll

qazi or shahrukh who is the best ?????????????

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Qazi_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i voted for Qazi.. but i like srk too.. ani u only once told me that ppl will make fun of Qazi.. but we shudnt react.. aap hi bhool gayi 😊
ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Qazi_Fan

i voted for Qazi.. but i like srk too.. ani u only once told me that ppl will make fun of Qazi.. but we shudnt react.. aap hi bhool gayi 😊

ya u r right,i am giving too much importance to this stupid pollπŸ˜†.Thanks for reminding me tho,i won't write anything more in this thread.

sujal_sadia thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: ani11

ya u r right,i am giving too much importance to this stupid pollπŸ˜†.Thanks for reminding me tho,i won't write anything more in this thread.

u r the worst girl of the world

and qazi is the best boy in the world .

r u happy now ??????

crazy_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: ani11

affi this was the purpose of this poll,that people get a point to make fun of qazi,she is not really comparing qazi and shahrukh because there is no comparision between a 19 yr old kid and a 40 yr old legend to be.the author of this poll is not a qazi fan,she just wants people to poke fun at qazi like u just did.

di.....u c...the author hu's tryina make fun has lost!!! look at da poll!! qazi is way ahead!!!!😳...so don get pissed!!! itz fine!!πŸ˜ƒ

crazy_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujal_sadia

r u happy now ??????

wot wot wot!!!!!!! hello???? r u in ur senses??????? lisen gal....i no wat ur tryina say!!! but itz tru!! u cant compare srk with qazi!!! he's da king of bollywood!!! maybe u thot it was fair in here cuz qazi is our jaan in here!! but u c wat ani di is sayin!!! she is a very big fan of qazi...n qazi's humiliation cant be tolerated by her!!!! so..plz no offense!!!

da way u said she's da worse gal in here!! no!! ur rong!! u'l undrstnd how nice she is wen u get 2 talk 2 her!!! she's da best!!! but if u find a slite way of hurtin sum1z emotion tht hurts u no!!! n it hurt her a lot!!! so try 2 undrstnd da situation!!!

i hope i din hurt u dear!!! this is a frndly forum!! n we shudnt take thing like ths!!! so every1 cheerz!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜›

Funky_Bone thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes Anha you r so right we shud really care abt odaz emotionz while makin ne comment m proud of u tht u pointed out a very good point and sadia it sounds ridiculous tht u asked us to pik one btw qazi n srk.. pls nxt time try to come out with some good topic yea no offense u mite ve bin tryin to make us luagh bt try something else
ani11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujal_sadia

r u happy now ??????

awwwww sadia sweetheart,thanks for the complimentπŸ€—

ani11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_me

wot wot wot!!!!!!! hello???? r u in ur senses??????? lisen gal....i no wat ur tryina say!!! but itz tru!! u cant compare srk with qazi!!! he's da king of bollywood!!! maybe u thot it was fair in here cuz qazi is our jaan in here!! but u c wat ani di is sayin!!! she is a very big fan of qazi...n qazi's humiliation cant be tolerated by her!!!! so..plz no offense!!!

da way u said she's da worse gal in here!! no!! ur rong!! u'l undrstnd how nice she is wen u get 2 talk 2 her!!! she's da best!!! but if u find a slite way of hurtin sum1z emotion tht hurts u no!!! n it hurt her a lot!!! so try 2 undrstnd da situation!!!

i hope i din hurt u dear!!! this is a frndly forum!! n we shudnt take thing like ths!!! so every1 cheerz!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜›

anha sweety thankx for defending meπŸ€—but really it does'nt matter to me if i am the worst girl to her,wht matters is tht u think tht i am the bestπŸ˜ƒ

infiniteattract thumbnail
Sujal_sadia ur poll itself shows only QAZI can be at least compared to King of Bollywood, rest dont even deserve it.....thx for complimenting Qazi dear πŸ˜†
raj boparai thumbnail
shahrukh khan is way better than qazi