-Drishti- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: naddiya26

very well written

Thank you :)
-Drishti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keshriya

Drishti, I love your post and this love story is a mature one and the break up with LA should also be handled maturely, which is exactly what they did. As you said it was not OTT , both Barun and Sana acted so well.

BTW, on a different note I have seen you vm on ARHI-Reason, have been recommending to some of our forum friends.

Thank you Keshriya! Yep, this is a mature story.. And the break up convo showed that, with both La and Arnav acknowledging and accepting their mistakes, and moving on in life. Barun and Sana were brilliant! Aww, it feels so nice to hear that you liked my VM so much, thank youu :)
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Drishti 🤗
OMG ! You are back with a bang 😎

BINGO ! This is the actual meaning of the entire sequence which is the second climax of the IPK season. As you said, this is one of the best best break-ups I have seen onscreen ! Handling emotions with maturity is not easy at all and both La and ASR did a great job ! 

Its Arnav all the way, from the moment Kushi broke in front of him till La would leave, not ASR. Arnav's journey towards Kushi has begun ❤️ ASR from an anti-hero is transforming into our hero Arnav. 

The journey of transformation will be difficult as we will witness Arnav undoing ASR's blunders. But the finale will be heaven, literally ! And no need to even mention that its Kushi who is responsible for Arnav's emergence !

Great post dear, loved each and every word 🤗

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
well this is exactly what i had interpreted it to be when i saw that episode! cz for me it was one of the most beautiful moments in television itself...such a wonderful manner it was handled with, i simply cried watching...

check this out.u'll like it

What a mature way to deal with it!
Edited by princessunara - 12 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

The show also highlighted perfectly how adults are not so fickle that they shift gears immediately after a break up, and begin oogling at the first pretty little thing at their door. I think it's very important that people try and see that.

only if everyone was grown up enough to get that
little point across their brains!! i have never respected Arnav/ASR as i have these past few days!
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nice analysis...it's nice to see there are people in the forum who actually understood the whole situation. 
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Perfect justifications! Like you said, Arnav for the first time came infront of La. ASR wanted this marriage for well we all know the reason. Arnav never wanted it and ASR let Arnav take over him to realise what he's doing was wrong! I respect La so much! One of the best characters IMO on the show and I hope that she really doesn't turn negative! 
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Someone's back from camp! 🤗

Wah wah, you said it all. 👏
I agree with everything. What I don't get is WHY ppl had problems with Arnav's behaviour with La in the first place?? How else should he have behaved? 😕 Should he have just said "BYE" and walked off? Or should he have kicked her out for being so understanding? And who the HELL even thought that the hug meant he was ATTRACTED to her???? 🤣 Like seriouslyyy? I missed that post! Otherwise I'd have LOVED to ask whether every friend we hug means we're attracted to them. 🤣
Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago
-Drishti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

Great justification, and there's not much that can be added to that I think. It's simply the way mature adults own up to their mistakes, and try to rectify them. There is no perfect way to do it, but that does not mean both adults shouldn't give it their best shot, and that is exactly what Arnav and Lavanya did.. The best they could in a bad situation, putting aside any indifference, finger pointing, and resentment. In fact, they took it a step further, and bonded as friends, which many people do not have the ability to do after a break up. 

The show also highlighted perfectly how adults are not so fickle that they shift gears immediately after a break up, and begin oogling at the first pretty little thing at their door. I think it's very important that people try and see that.

Again, great thread. Thank you for starting it.

Well put! These days, after breaking up most adults just don't keep in touch with their former partner, no matter how close they were. In this case, Arnav and La were never close...he never shared his feelings with her and she wasn't bothered abt it much either. That day, for the 1st time i saw both of them actually talking like mature adults...saying what they truly feel, and it was so touching to see it!
bingo abt the adults not being so fickle bit...it wud have been weird had Arnav gone all gaga over Khushi when she came in to give him the gift...in that scene i liked how he felt guilty as she spoke abt his engagement with La..
Thanks for the reply!
-Drishti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: barunroxx7

Good post !!

People justify Arnav when his actions cant be justified but this time when he actually didnt do anything wrong,noone justified him..lol.So good justification and i totally agree with you .
I hope the people who had problems with ASR hugging La reads this post.

lol, hell yess! There were times when he did unforgivable things, yet there were people defending him.. WHY because Khushi was involved! Here, he did a great thing..but people don't understand him..WHY because it was Lavanya! Unbelievable 😆