Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Saas Bahu aur Sazish - Episode Update!!! (Page 2)

xsimzxchickx IF-Rockerz
xsimzxchickx
xsimzxchickx

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:24am | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwwwww they sound sooo coool!!!!!!!!

they get a long so well! thats soo sweet!! all four sound awesome and cute!!!!

they r a bubbly bunch!!! they must have great fun on sets!!!

i wana feature in a drama to now!! blad im flying to india!!!!!!!! the tv industry sounds great!!

cheers MT!!!

tumhari? IF-Dazzler
tumhari?
tumhari?

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:40am | IP Logged
can some one tell me or giv the link for vidoe i resaly want toseeit plllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Cry
mistletoe IF-Dazzler
mistletoe
mistletoe

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xsimzxchickx

awwwwwwwwwwwww they sound sooo coool!!!!!!!!

they get a long so well! thats soo sweet!! all four sound awesome and cute!!!!

they r a bubbly bunch!!! they must have great fun on sets!!!

i wana feature in a drama to now!! blad im flying to india!!!!!!!! the tv industry sounds great!!

cheers MT!!!

LOL Simz, you are really cute, you know? I love reading your comments!

Btw, the TV Industry in India sucks big time, especially Balaji Telefilms who are known to make their actors work like DogsDead But it pays good money and the fame is instant and heady!

Yes, they were having so much of fun....Ram seemed to bask in the attention bestowed by the three girls and it was pretty funny to see Prachi flirt with him so bashfully, I mean she must be atleast 15 years younger than himLOL

Ram Kapoor is really cool, I loved the part where he kept insisting that he misses PushkarLOL OMG....it was howlarious! And Rano couldn't even get a word out, she just kept laughing throughout the episode!!!

Cheers,

MT

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Thanks mt.
Aurora Rain Newbie
Aurora Rain
Aurora Rain

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Thanx MT!!
Ruvneeta Goldie
Ruvneeta
Ruvneeta

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
thanx for sharing
LOL LOL LOL
ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:15am | IP Logged
thanks MT Tongue i didn't watch the episode bcoz i don't have star.....ugh i wish i had star Angry
Chahat17 Goldie
Chahat17
Chahat17

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Thanks MT for a great update of behind the scenes...now i m dying to seeeee it...omg...if just reading the whole recap was sooo fun and hilarious then seeing the whole thing would be something else...u know the reason i like Pia's character sooo much is b/c of roshni chopra...i like her a lot as an actress/personality wise 2...i think she does an awesome job playing the brat pia....if pia's character was played by sum1 else...i wouldnt like it but since its roshni chopra i llluuuvvvv it......she is a very beautiful girl and it seems she is a sweetheart as well...she also seems funny from the interview...and omg...i cant believe ram kapoor is sooo funny...i thought he would be the serious/ shy type and i also thought that since he is the oldest...he would have a hard time getting along with such a young cast esp the girls...i m sooo surprised that there is such frankness between them and all of them seem like good frenz....i think naman is the quiet/shy guy type thats y i dont think he is really that good of frenz w/the girls...as for prachi...i think she is shy b/c she is brand new to whole industry and she is only 18...so i definately understand...i have to give props to her maturity tho...only a mature person at such a young age can get along w/older ppl...omg...i still cant believe ram kapoor is the fun guy type...and naman is the serious type...i expected to be other way around...this just proves what great n talented all these ppl are....u know ram's personality suits pushkar's character in begining of the show[NOT now]and naman's personality suits earlier serious jai[b4 he fell for pia]...i think roshni is similar to pia in terms of being very outgoing,confident,lively, and fun type of person...prachi is similar to bani in terms of maturity....and arunima is similar to rano's in term of lovable n caring and she like read too...so yeah....wow...i wanna see that behind the scenes now...i m running outa patience...but MT ...thank u sssoooooo much for giving us such a FABULOUS RECAP!!!!!....THANKS!THANKS!THANKS!THANKS!THANKS!THANKS!THAN KS!...U R THE BESTEST!!!!!!! Big smile

Edited by algebramulti - 01 April 2006 at 2:34am

Go to top