Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Saas Bahu aur Sazish - Episode Update!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

mistletoe

IF-Dazzler

mistletoe

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

OMG, I just saw the repeat telecast of Saas Bahu aur Saazish on Star News and kept laughing like crazy throughout!

Ram Kapoor was way too funny.....and Prachi, Roshini and Arunima  kept pulling his leg and flirting with him like anything!Embarrassed He seems to be very popular in the sets, especially with the female starsWink And also, I think that he is really witty and has a fantastic sense of humour!

The show started with Ram posing as a Newsperson and interviewing the three girls who kept giggling like crazy. Ram asks Rano what she thinks is the worst quality in Bani and Pia, Rano replied somthing, but then all of them burst into giggles. Ram tried to ask the same question to both Roshini and Prachi, but again they kept laughing. Ram then himself laughed and said that these girls are crazy..."Yeh ladkiyan toh bilkul flop hain, Ekta nein kaise le liya inhe lead role mein."LOL Roshni could just not stop laughing while Prachi and Arunima were also continuously laughing and very bashfully flirting with Ram. They addressed him as "Ram ji" throught the episode!

Roshini asks Ram how does he feel about being the single most important male character of the series who is forever surrounded by pretty girls and now he is married to the prettiest of the sisters (so sweet of Roshini to say that!) Prachi and Arunima again burst into laughter while Ram got a very hilarious look on his face and says that he doesn't care two hoots for any of the girls on the sets, he likes and misses Naman Shaw the mostLOL OMG....when Ram said that, the girls went mad with laughter and Ram also broke into a huge grin! Prachi then very shyly and playfully tells Ram not to worry, she will do her wife's duty by getting Pushkar back for himLOL And Ram was like, "Sach mein Bani, tum Pushkar ko le aaogi."LOL

Prachi then took the microphone and asks Ram why is he (that is Jai) behaving so badly with poor Bani. Ram gave the cutest possible grin and said that its so because he is missing Pushkar and that he is not upset with Pia running away, he is upset because she took Pushkar with her.LOL Roshini was like, Oh so that is why you threw Bani out of your room on your Suhaag Raat, not because you were missing me, but cause you were missing PushkarLOL Ram was like, yeah you are so right Roshini!!!

OMG.....Ram said this with such a straight face, that the three girls kept laughing for some time!

Then Roshini cornered Ram and Prachi together and tells them to give a Husband-Wife Pose....both of them look very embarassed but Ram quickly regained himself and tells Roshini to shut-up in a cute way. Prachi looked all flustered and begin giggling again. Then Ram asked for his Jai-Walia Wig from some Unit-wallah and introduced her to the viewers!

Then they show Ram with Roshini who is dressed in the same stole covering her head in the Party Scene which was shown yesterday. Ram grins at her and asks her, "Pia, tum yeh Buddhi amma ki tarah kyon dressed ho? No wonder, I am so happy that you ran on your Wedding Day?"LOL Roshini burst out laughing again and said that, "Haan Ramji aapko toh Pushkar ke siwa koi aur accha lagega hi nahin."LOL Ram was like, "Oh shut up" and broke out in a huge guffaw.

All in all it was so much of fun to watch and I could imagine that all of them get along very well! The way all the four of them were making fun of Naman Shaw was too funnyLOL Ram kept saying that he missed Pushkar and not Pia......the girls just couldn't stop laughing.

I liked Roshini the best amongst the three girls, she appeared very confident and cool. Prachi looked very consicious and the expression on her face when Roshini told her to pose with Ram was hilarious!!! Arunima kept laughing like anything, she seems to get along very well with Prachi! Ram Kapoor seems to be the most popular guy on sets, as Roshini tells the viewers!

Ram Kapoor was awesome! Can't imagine the same guy playing the character of Jai Walia. He was just too cute, he kept pulling Naman's leg throughout the episode! Arunima and Prachi were flirting with him so much, poor guy looked very embarassed. He then put his hand around Prachi's shoulder and in a very funny and cute manner said, "Viewers please milye meri Brand New Biwi Se"LOL or something of that sort. Prachi almost fell down laughing!

Gosh, someone please upload the interveiw....it was just too good!!! No wonder, their chemistry lights up the screen, because all of them get along well in real life also!!! I personally felt that only Prachi was a little out of place, because she is so young, the rest of them are still within the same age-group, with Ram being the eldest (I think he is 33 yrs old) and Arunima in her late twenties and Roshini around 23 years or so! Roshini appeared to be a very sweet and lovely girl....Arunima just kept laughing, she hardly said anything, while Prachi was kind of flustered and having fun! But Ram was definitely the highlight of the show!

MT

PS: After watching the episode, I had a feeling that poor Naman is kind of out of their group because these four seem to get along like a house on fire!Big smile Poor Naman will have a heart-attack when he sees Ram and the girls having such a good time at his expense!!! Also, Ram and the girls were making fun of Pushkar and Jai and not Naman....so I guess it was all in good fun! I loved the episode, especially the chemistry that all the four of them shared!!!

Edited by mistletoe - 31 March 2006 at 2:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanafsha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saas Bahu aur Sazish - Episode Update!!!" in Kasamh Se (Kasam Se) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

romaj18

romaj18

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 12:00am | IP Logged
THANKS SO MUCH FOR POSTING THE INTERVIEW. I WAS AT MY OFFICE WHEN I HEARD ABOUT RAM KAPOOR ON STAR PLUS BUT I DIDN'T HAVE THE GUTS TO TELL MY BOSS IF I COULD WATCH.I CAN'T IMAGINE THAT THEY GET ALONG SO WELL. POOR NAMAN... LOL LOL Tongue

DevilishSaira

IF-Dazzler

DevilishSaira

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 12:21am | IP Logged
aw.. but where deos they show this show.. plzz tell me

anushareddy

anushareddy

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 12:21am | IP Logged
thanks mt.

Tainted Angel

IF-Dazzler

Tainted Angel

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 1:13am | IP Logged
thanks Big smile Big smile

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 5:52am | IP Logged
thanx soooooooo much MT Smile

mistletoe

IF-Dazzler

mistletoe

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Zaineb

i tink roshinis a showoff Embarrassed

No Zaineb, actually we tend to mix up the characters with the actors. I found Roshini to be very down-to-earth and quite funny!!! Also, I think that Ram (Jai) gets along best with her. Roshini seemed to be a very popular girl on the sets and Prachi and Arunima also seemed to share a terrific chemistry with her!

Its Pia who is a show-off, I kind of really liked Roshini in the Interview! But I still burst out laughing thinking of all that Ram said about PushkarLOL

MT

klueless

IF-Dazzler

klueless

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:14am | IP Logged
.. Mt .. .Thanxs .. .. once again .. u kept us Posted

Post Reply New Post

Go to top