India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

A way for Kumud to realize Kshitij's love

smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
You all  I think there could be a way for Kumud to realize how much Kshitij loves her!
Here's how
after they get married (hopefully they will)
Kumud will go to Kshitij's room and then find his diary!
(Remember the diary that Arymaan read about how Kshitij feels about Kumud?)
And the Kumud will read it and realize how much Kshitij loves her! She'll feel guilty and remember the times she spent with him and everything! Hopefully that will happen cuz I can't believe she can just forget him like that. When they were together she could feel his presence with out him saying a word or everything but then when she married Garv, she forgot him in a finger snap!
Well ok so that's what I think...Kumud may read his diary and realize what she missed out on! Hope their marriage will last!

Kiran48312 Senior Member
Kiran48312
Kiran48312

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
OHHH i like that thought and yes they are going to get married and hopfully that will happen that would be AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!

good thinking!Smile
smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Yeah I sure hope so! that'd be great
cuz kumud needs to realize that the person who loves her the most is right there in front of her
sumaira.daud Goldie
sumaira.daud
sumaira.daud

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
You kno...love only happens once...and if she says she loves Garv...that means she neve really loved Kshitij...and if she starts loving Kshitij, then that means she never really loved Garv...MAKE UP YOUR MIND KUMUD!...I really think she should go to Kshitij because she lost her viginity to him and not only that he loves her very much and has never cheated on her...therefore she should accept Kshitij's love for her...and also...who knows...supposedly Garv is supposed to be a negative character...at the moment he's not...but who knows maybe in time he will become negative...because supposedly Esha is supposed to come back...(but Shweta Kwatra isn't playing her...Ekta found someone else I think or she's looking for someone else because Shweta Kwatra asked for more money but Ekta was too cheap to give her a raise)...anyway...u never kno maybe it would be bad for Kumud to marry Garv...maybe he's negative but like Trishul will show his true colors later...
xoneha Senior Member
xoneha
xoneha

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumaira.daud

You kno...love only happens once...and if she says she loves Garv...that means she neve really loved Kshitij...and if she starts loving Kshitij, then that means she never really loved Garv...MAKE UP YOUR MIND KUMUD!...I really think she should go to Kshitij because she lost her viginity to him and not only that he loves her very much and has never cheated on her...therefore she should accept Kshitij's love for her...and also...who knows...supposedly Garv is supposed to be a negative character...at the moment he's not...but who knows maybe in time he will become negative...because supposedly Esha is supposed to come back...(but Shweta Kwatra isn't playing her...Ekta found someone else I think or she's looking for someone else because Shweta Kwatra asked for more money but Ekta was too cheap to give her a raise)...anyway...u never kno maybe it would be bad for Kumud to marry Garv...maybe he's negative but like Trishul will show his true colors later...

God I hope Garv turns out to be negative because I sure do hate him.

I think Kumud is such a ..Censored I mean come on, make up your freaking mind on who you love.

When she got married to Garv, she loved Kshitij..when she gets married to Kshitij, she loved Garv. God dangit Kumud..who do you really love?

nasshuu Senior Member
nasshuu
nasshuu

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

she love nandu from jessi jessiLOL

KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 8:36am | IP Logged
he wat will happen dat_______ m i ritee hain reallyyyy Embarrassed
poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 8:52am | IP Logged

god!! she really is a loser!! she loved ksitij so much at one point n now??? puhleeze i think kunud has just got all her emotions messd up!! ksitij wil help her sort em out ........

Go to top