Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

'J-A marriage "AUTHENTIC"':tht means M-A? (Page 4)

indiainspires Senior Member
indiainspires
indiainspires

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by blyton

Hmmmmm....much as i would have loved it if MandA "accidentally" got married, i don't trust TnD. When they say "authentic", they probably mean that they shot the important portions to look as authentic as possible. LOL

And what Tina says is right--the engagement in Amritsar was far more authentic, but it was JandA's engaagement not MandA's. Cry

What i want to emphasise is, it is not just rituals that make a marriage; it is the sentiments of the two people involved that make then truly "married".
If MandA actually went through those rituals with the attitude of its being real, or should i say a "vicarious marriage", then, in a way, they ARE married. Embarrassed
But if it was just acting for them, then even if the rituals were authentic, it was no marriage.

Btw I-I, strange coincidence--just this evening when i was coming home on the train i was thinkig about how JandA have gone through all the phases of love--from dating, to engagement, to pre-marital ahem-ahem, separation, reunion, marriage, pregnanacy, miscarriage....and if MandA's emotions were truly involved then yes, in a way they are "husband and wife"! Embarrassed

blyton, i agree..if they went thru tht thing wid the attitude of its being real, then 'in a way they are "husband and wife"!Embarrassed ' but i used 2 think they went thru it WITH tht attitude but the rituals were ofcoz incomplete or piecemeal...whereas this art.says only in the case of jjkn tht ALL rituals were performed and ALL were authentic and tht's wht separates this wedding frm the rest of the on-screen weddings...creative head of balaji said they do research n try to make it look real..n sm actors mention how  their real wddings wnt be so lavish..tht saloni girl of zee, amit verma of kittu...etc...only in jjkn portion the reporter has writtn tht everythng was authentic.

i think a-m's story has moved on simultaneously wid j-a's story..u know.. initially scared n reserved, then a became more n more dependent on j and a-m started interacting..then of coz the makeover n they discovered each other afresh..-.for both a-m n a-j...jessica-a hug was...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedthen dating..where the car scene was SO naturally/lovingly done..it was like too real..their expressions n reactions n all..and the first date...the choo liya dance..all their emotions were like so real...

amritsar where they exchange rings j (M)looks SO satisfied...like genuinely happy....look at her face n how she looks at aa...n sm1 wrote here earlier how AA had taken out his finger ring (MAY B wedding ring..i dont know abt tht...) 2 shoot for this sequence..amritsar was like all in front of god n all but i thought they must hv left out some rituals there..although he was wearing tht on his head n all....a-m there were like JUST fallen in love n getting engaged...new feelings kind of...they behaved  so much like tht...n tht whole naini track where aa was wid ss ...i dont knw how he can say things like he missed ms...i mean, u dont miss ppl just like tht...unless u r emotionally attached...tht dream hug there was so .....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedthen all scenes n ofcoz leading 2 malaysia n there itself...their marriage..they were like 2 happiest ppl on earth...imagine AA said he felt out of the world in spite of the fact tht ss was there....i really dont blieve him how he says these..

n then those few days of marital bliss they enjoyed...holding hands under the table...non-stop finger movments..hugs.. 8 th march they were unbelievable...for a change, it was A_M who took "GLUE" to NEW heights..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedn all the recent ones tooo.......i thought they were moving simultaneously  wid a-j bcoz their feelings/expressions/eye - talk/body lang/reactions were like done sincerely..they made us cry.laugh.blush.smile.wid them n i think hats off to these 2 ppl Embarrassed 

too long post..sorry..but i think a-m r unbelievableEmbarrassed

only if they really felt it woud lead to all the heart burn tht we see in jjkn wid the entry of ...how aa was feeling guilty/sad tht day..m's expressions while singing for him...how she is trying 2 keep him away but ends up caressed by him..ss n aa r married ofcoz. but a-m r also too close bcoz thru out jjkn's storyline their off-screen feelings hv evolved in a similar manner n they hv enacted all the scened wid their hearts..Embarrassed

ok ppl dont kiilllmeCry ..but whtever...aa-ms r unbelievable..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
I-I , why would anyone kill you....your posts are so sweet.... Tongue
whatever you have said, i have thought about for like 41381084218 times.. LOL

Somehow i feel MandA's understanding has improved with SS's entry. Watch Tuesday's scene where Armaan is getting into the car and saying goodbye to Jassi...they are holding hands tigtly and he is looking so intensely in her eyes that it gives me goosebumps just remembering that!

AS far as their "marriage" is concerned, maybe that is their destiny--to be together though apart. I would be the happiest person alive if MandA could actually get together without hurting ANYONE, but even if that is not possible, at least i think they would carry away some essence of each other when they finally separate.....
moondust IF-Dazzler
moondust
moondust

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indiainspires

Hmmmmm....much as i would have loved it if MandA "accidentally" got married, i don't trust TnD. When they say "authentic", they probably mean that they shot the important portions to look as authentic as possible. LOL

And what Tina says is right--the engagement in Amritsar was far more authentic, but it was JandA's engaagement not MandA's. Cry

What i want to emphasise is, it is not just rituals that make a marriage; it is the sentiments of the two people involved that make then truly "married".
If MandA actually went through those rituals with the attitude of its being real, or should i say a "vicarious marriage", then, in a way, they ARE married. Embarrassed
But if it was just acting for them, then even if the rituals were authentic, it was no marriage.

Btw I-I, strange coincidence--just this evening when i was coming home on the train i was thinkig about how JandA have gone through all the phases of love--from dating, to engagement, to pre-marital ahem-ahem, separation, reunion, marriage, pregnanacy, miscarriage....and if MandA's emotions were truly involved then yes, in a way they are "husband and wife"! Embarrassed

blyton, i agree..if they went thru tht thing wid the attitude of its being real, then 'in a way they are "husband and wife"!Embarrassed ' but i used 2 think they went thru it WITH tht attitude but the rituals were ofcoz incomplete or piecemeal...whereas this art.says only in the case of jjkn tht ALL rituals were performed and ALL were authentic and tht's wht separates this wedding frm the rest of the on-screen weddings...creative head of balaji said they do research n try to make it look real..n sm actors mention how  their real wddings wnt be so lavish..tht saloni girl of zee, amit verma of kittu...etc...only in jjkn portion the reporter has writtn tht everythng was authentic.

i think a-m's story has moved on simultaneously wid j-a's story..u know.. initially scared n reserved, then a became more n more dependent on j and a-m started interacting..then of coz the makeover n they discovered each other afresh..-.for both a-m n a-j...jessica-a hug was...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedthen dating..where the car scene was SO naturally/lovingly done..it was like too real..their expressions n reactions n all..and the first date...the choo liya dance..all their emotions were like so real...

amritsar where they exchange rings j (M)looks SO satisfied...like genuinely happy....look at her face n how she looks at aa...n sm1 wrote here earlier how AA had taken out his finger ring (MAY B wedding ring..i dont know abt tht...) 2 shoot for this sequence..amritsar was like all in front of god n all but i thought they must hv left out some rituals there..although he was wearing tht on his head n all....a-m there were like JUST fallen in love n getting engaged...new feelings kind of...they behaved  so much like tht...n tht whole naini track where aa was wid ss ...i dont knw how he can say things like he missed ms...i mean, u dont miss ppl just like tht...unless u r emotionally attached...tht dream hug there was so .....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedthen all scenes n ofcoz leading 2 malaysia n there itself...their marriage..they were like 2 happiest ppl on earth...imagine AA said he felt out of the world in spite of the fact tht ss was there....i really dont blieve him how he says these..

n then those few days of marital bliss they enjoyed...holding hands under the table...non-stop finger movments..hugs.. 8 th march they were unbelievable...for a change, it was A_M who took "GLUE" to NEW heights..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedn all the recent ones tooo.......i thought they were moving simultaneously  wid a-j bcoz their feelings/expressions/eye - talk/body lang/reactions were like done sincerely..they made us cry.laugh.blush.smile.wid them n i think hats off to these 2 ppl Embarrassed 

too long post..sorry..but i think a-m r unbelievableEmbarrassed

only if they really felt it woud lead to all the heart burn tht we see in jjkn wid the entry of ...how aa was feeling guilty/sad tht day..m's expressions while singing for him...how she is trying 2 keep him away but ends up caressed by him..ss n aa r married ofcoz. but a-m r also too close bcoz thru out jjkn's storyline their off-screen feelings hv evolved in a similar manner n they hv enacted all the scened wid their hearts..Embarrassed

ok ppl dont kiilllmeCry ..but whtever...aa-ms r unbelievable..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ClapClapClapI-I..you have said it allClapClapClap..i think that has answered buffies QTongue

tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

Somehow i feel MandA's understanding has improved with SS's entry. Watch Tuesday's scene where Armaan is getting into the car and saying goodbye to Jassi...they are holding hands tigtly and he is looking so intensely in her eyes that it gives me goosebumps just remembering that!

AS far as their "marriage" is concerned, maybe that is their destiny--to be together though apart. I would be the happiest person alive if MandA could actually get together without hurting ANYONE, but even if that is not possible, at least i think they would carry away some essence of each other when they finally separate.....

I agree with blyton.I  also thought abt a-m mystery  so many times.It never struck me abt them until the one time that apu blushed like hell . I was shocked seeing him blush to glory and this was outside the courthouse when jassi/jessica is released and raj tells arman "ja apni jhansi ki rani tera intezaar kar rahi hai" or something and u should see his expressions . Tthen came the car scene where mona was blushing to glory (infact both) ,thats when i got the feeling that why the heck are they blushing so much that we as a viewer can make it out so clearly.Everyone (jjkn forum) noticed in the car scene that they were blushing .Thats when i started to think abt them as a couple u know maybe attracted towards eachother.

We all know abt amritsar and the chu liya hai dance.The dance was sooo real that it sent goosebumps when he smiles at her and also when she blushes and looks away and then both bangtheir head without looking at ech other and immediately they go to dream scenes ....I wondered whyWink

Anyway  was watching an hollywood entertainment channel where they were talking abt celebrities getting hitched to fellow celebrities while working together and why it happens and most of them said that the more they do scenes esp romantic ,intimate scenes the more they get attracted as the other actor is also attractive and hence it starts from there .

Antonio benderas even says thatt when they part ways afer the shoot or the film is over,all is forgotten and they move on but this one time ,he was missing her more and that developed into love betwen themWink

so my conclusion as many they def do have feelings for each other but whether they will go as far as love is not known,definitely they will go their separate ways and move on even if they do have feelings

Edited by tina59 - 31 March 2006 at 3:49pm
fading_smiles IF-Dazzler
fading_smiles
fading_smiles

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
wow...the word authentic has a whole new meaning in my head now Wink Tongue
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
i wonder what will be SS's conclusion abt the word "Authentic" Wink Tongue Big smile
blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina59

I agree with blyton.I  also thought abt a-m mystery  so many times.It never struck me abt them until the one time that apu blushed like hell . I was shocked seeing him blush to glory and this was outside the courthouse when jassi/jessica is released and raj tells arman "ja apni jhansi ki rani tera intezaar kar rahi hai" or something and u should see his expressions . Tthen came the car scene where mona was blushing to glory (infact both) ,thats when i got the feeling that why the heck are they blushing so much that we as a viewer can make it out so clearly.Everyone (jjkn forum) noticed in the car scene that they were blushing .Thats when i started to think abt them as a couple u know maybe attracted towards eachother.

We all know abt amritsar and the chu liya hai dance.The dance was sooo real that it sent goosebumps when he smiles at her and also when she blushes and looks away and then both bangtheir head without looking at ech other and immediately they go to dream scenes ....I wondered whyWink

Anyway  was watching an hollywood entertainment channel where they were talking abt celebrities getting hitched to fellow celebrities while working together and why it happens and most of them said that the more they do scenes esp romantic ,intimate scenes the more they get attracted as the other actor is also attractive and hence it starts from there .

Antonio benderas even says thatt when they part ways afer the shoot or the film is over,all is forgotten and they move on but this one time ,he was missing her more and that developed into love betwen themWink

so my conclusion as many they def do have feelings for each other but whether they will go as far as love is not known,definitely they will go their separate ways and move on even if they do have feelings

Well, i have my doubts about whether they will actually "move on" as in forgetting each other; i don't think either of them will be able to do that, esp AA.Embarrassed

Somehow i think he will long for Mona more than she will long for him. I guess that's the way women are brought up to be--right from the beginning they are taught that one day they must leave the people they love and move on to another set of people, like when they get married. So i guess it is easier for women to reconcile themselves to such situations. Whether this actually happens will depend upon the individual's personality.

But at the same time, i have serious doubts whether they will admit, even to themselves, that what they share is more than friendship. I guess they want to enjoy the beautiful dream while it lasts.Heart

Now see Tina, you have quoted Antonio Banderas as saying that he missed ONE PARTICULAR costar more.....remember AA's statement that he "missed her when they were not working together" and that thankfully "there were dream sequences to make up for the loss"?Wink

Go to top