Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

'J-A marriage "AUTHENTIC"':tht means M-A? (Page 3)

NKSUDHIR IF-Dazzler
NKSUDHIR
NKSUDHIR

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

As i have been always saying, a certain attraction does exist between MandA......and they claim that they are really good friends but looking at their onscreen chemistry and the comfort level and those videos, one does tend to suspect that the "friendship" has somethingmore into it..it might be true to some extent but the bigger truth and the reality is that sanda are happily married.....even after 2 years, they look like newly wedsEmbarrassedbecause after two years of their wedding SS still wears CHURRA at the award functions and other places.Clap..SS might have her shortcommings but mostly all of her colleagues and the  the press reporters have only nice things to say about her....and it needs no substantiation that AA couldnt have asked  for a more loving wife than SS......

SS fan foreverSmile

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Hmmmmm....much as i would have loved it if MandA "accidentally" got married, i don't trust TnD. When they say "authentic", they probably mean that they shot the important portions to look as authentic as possible. LOL

And what Tina says is right--the engagement in Amritsar was far more authentic, but it was JandA's engaagement not MandA's. Cry

What i want to emphasise is, it is not just rituals that make a marriage; it is the sentiments of the two people involved that make then truly "married".
If MandA actually went through those rituals with the attitude of its being real, or should i say a "vicarious marriage", then, in a way, they ARE married. Embarrassed
But if it was just acting for them, then even if the rituals were authentic, it was no marriage.

Btw I-I, strange coincidence--just this evening when i was coming home on the train i was thinkig about how JandA have gone through all the phases of love--from dating, to engagement, to pre-marital ahem-ahem, separation, reunion, marriage, pregnanacy, miscarriage....and if MandA's emotions were truly involved then yes, in a way they are "husband and wife"! Embarrassed
blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:33am | IP Logged

As i have been always saying, a certain attraction does exist between MandA......and they claim that they are really good friends but looking at their onscreen chemistry and the comfort level and those videos, one does tend to suspect that the "friendship" has somethingmore into it..it might be true to some extent but the bigger truth and the reality is that sanda are happily married.....even after 2 years, they look like newly wedsEmbarrassed..SS might have her shortcommings but mostly all of her colleagues and the  the press reporters have only nice things to say about her....and it needs no substantiation that AA couldnt have asked  for a more loving wife than SS......

SS fan foreverSmile

Buffie......are you OK????? have i missed something??????Confused

prachi4AJ IF-Dazzler
prachi4AJ
prachi4AJ

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

As i have been always saying, a certain attraction does exist between MandA......and they claim that they are really good friends but looking at their onscreen chemistry and the comfort level and those videos, one does tend to suspect that the "friendship" has somethingmore into it..it might be true to some extent but the bigger truth and the reality is that sanda are happily married.....even after 2 years, they look like newly wedsEmbarrassed..SS might have her shortcommings but mostly all of her colleagues and the  the press reporters have only nice things to say about her....and it needs no substantiation that AA couldnt have asked  for a more loving wife than SS......

SS fan foreverSmile

Buffie......are you OK????? have i missed something??????Confused

blyton LOL Check buffie's " SS FAN CLUB " thread LOL U'll come 2 understand da whole situation then  LOL

NKSUDHIR IF-Dazzler
NKSUDHIR
NKSUDHIR

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Hmmmmm....much as i would have loved it if MandA "accidentally" got married, i don't trust TnD. When they say "authentic", they probably mean that they shot the important portions to look as authentic as possible. LOL

And what Tina says is right--the engagement in Amritsar was far more authentic, but it was JandA's engaagement not MandA's. Cry

What i want to emphasise is, it is not just rituals that make a marriage; it is the sentiments of the two people involved that make then truly "married".
If MandA actually went through those rituals with the attitude of its being real, or should i say a "vicarious marriage", then, in a way, they ARE married. Embarrassed
But if it was just acting for them, then even if the rituals were authentic, it was no marriage.

Btw I-I, strange coincidence--just this evening when i was coming home on the train i was thinkig about how JandA have gone through all the phases of love--from dating, to engagement, to pre-marital ahem-ahem, separation, reunion, marriage, pregnanacy, miscarriage....and if MandA's emotions were truly involved then yes, in a way they are "husband and wife"! Embarrassed

Yes, you are absolutely right, Blyton. May be what T& D say and what MandA experience are two different things. We all can guess things, smell things,observe things, what really MandA had experience, we all don't know. So doesn't matter if the wedding was really ,"Authentic" or not.;It all depends on how the COUPLE FELT IT.  Marriage does't need to be "Authentic" for some living couples, but they still feel and experience that they are Husband and Wife.

Yes, JandA went through so many different emotions like real life couples. But still THEY ARE , " THE BESTEST FRIENDS EVER".

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NKSUDHIR

Yes, you are absolutely right, Blyton. May be what T& D say and what MandA experience are two different things. We all can guess things, smell things,observe things, what really MandA had experience, we all don't know. So doesn't matter if the wedding was really ,"Authentic" or not.;It all depends on how the COUPLE FELT IT.  Marriage does't need to be "Authentic" for some living couples, but they still feel and experience that they are Husband and Wife.

Yes, JandA went through so many different emotions like real life couples. But still THEY ARE , " THE BESTEST FRIENDS EVER".

Egg-jactly, Neelam di....there are so many couples who have gone through the rituals of marriage without understanding their meaning.....they may not actually understadn the true purpose of marriage, which is to "attain heaven", or to become the noblest person one can be, by two people acting together as one.

NKSUDHIR IF-Dazzler
NKSUDHIR
NKSUDHIR

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Egg-jactly, Neelam di....there are so many couples who have gone through the rituals of marriage without understanding their meaning.....they may not actually understadn the true purpose of marriage, which is to "attain heaven", or to become the noblest person one can be, by two people acting together as one.

"Marriage" means the union and understanding of two people regardless of where it happened, how it happened and why it happened. " As long as " LOVE IS IN THE AIR", couples can be the most happiest couple in the world.

Blyton, I am in love with your Avatar. KEEP UP THE GOOD SPIRIT AND KEEP ON VOTING KARUNYA. HE IS VERY CLOSE TO WIN THE TITLE.. All we can do is ask our Indian friends to vote for him and I am always praying for him.

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

"Marriage" means the union and understanding of two people regardless of where it happened, how it happened and why it happened. " As long as " LOVE IS IN THE AIR", couples can be the most happiest couple in the world.

Blyton, I am in love with your Avatar. KEEP UP THE GOOD SPIRIT AND KEEP ON VOTING KARUNYA. HE IS VERY CLOSE TO WIN THE TITLE.. All we can do is ask our Indian friends to vote for him and I am always praying for him.

Di, did you mean my avatar or my banner?? Though if it means my avi, i would be over the moon coz MandA "smooching" is definitely one of my favourite shots!!Wink

And yes, Karu OUGHT to win though one never knows with the temperamental Indian public. BTW , Mona is also cheering for Karu. Catch the promo on SET.

Go to top