Pratigya

MISMATCH... couple...

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
guys, just to share view on this mismatch couple...

as I have noticed, menaka entry to Kn life... as what I can observe, KN always wanted wife like Menaka... (of course hes not aware abt her real identity as to date)... If at all Kesar was like menaka (i mean character wiswe/ personality wise (not Prostitute), mayb KN would have been a changed person by now... im not telling that KN is good but possibility is there... KN never liked KESAR from the beginning...

Look at Krishna n Pratz, at first we can assume that they were a mismatch couple as well... but Krishna being good at heart n Pratz slowly realising abt Krishna has made them a couple we adore today... Im sure many of you agree at the beginning this couple was really no match... it started off with one sided love love but ends up both loving each other deeply... Pratx is surely gonna fight for her MAN when MEERA truths come out!!!!

Tanmay -arushi , we can assume both were a match couple at the begining but no look at them, circumstances has made their r/ship sour...

share ur view guys... ๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice Post...Agree With You... :)
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sajjan and ganga were the most mismatched couple๐Ÿ˜†
Their chemistry, physics and biology everything was MISMATCH...
simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree with u...
kesar always love him,but this bail budhi is just bail budhi na.he just want a fairer skin beauty like prats...but fails to understand that K not love his babu for her extternal beauty...
as for tanshi can't say anything...i still feel that arushi-chandu is the best match...but saxena ufff unhe achhe log to dikhte hi nahi hain...first they choose aman now more educated tanmay...but they can't see the true gem chandu...
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: simmi.friends03

agree with u...
kesar always love him,but this bail budhi is just bail budhi na.he just want a fairer skin beauty like prats...but fails to understand that K not love his babu for her extternal beauty...
as for tanshi can't say anything...i still feel that arushi-chandu is the best match...but saxena ufff unhe achhe log to dikhte hi nahi hain...first they choose aman now more educated tanmay...but they can't see the true gem chandu...

You forgot that guy they first chose for Pratigya (please tell the name) who was a LANGUR as per Krishna and He was right๐Ÿ˜†
Mitu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyya6

guys, just to share view on this mismatch couple...

as I have noticed, menaka entry to Kn life... as what I can observe, KN always wanted wife like Menaka... (of course hes not aware abt her real identity as to date)... If at all Kesar was like menaka (i mean character wiswe/ personality wise (not Prostitute), mayb KN would have been a changed person by now... im not telling that KN is good but possibility is there... KN never liked KESAR from the beginning...

Look at Krishna n Pratz, at first we can assume that they were a mismatch couple as well... but Krishna being good at heart n Pratz slowly realising abt Krishna has made them a couple we adore today... Im sure many of you agree at the beginning this couple was really no match... it started off with one sided love love but ends up both loving each other deeply... Pratx is surely gonna fight for her MAN when MEERA truths come out!!!!

Tanmay -arushi , we can assume both were a match couple at the begining but no look at them, circumstances has made their r/ship sour...

share ur view guys... ๐Ÿ‘

underline menkaa is not what kn can see
she is fake wife , and fake does not last longer even like
Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Even if Bail buddhi had a fair wife...he would still be teh same...A dog's tail never straightens!

Tam-tam seriously needs to get whacked if you ask me.

And K has indeed come a long way!
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -aHnAf-

Nice Post...Agree With You... :)

thank you...
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriyadiwani

Sajjan and ganga were the most mismatched couple๐Ÿ˜†

Their chemistry, physics and biology everything was MISMATCH...

forgot to add them in my post...

๐Ÿ˜†
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Devil86

full agreee

10q