VIDYA & SALMAN Top 10 actor and actress in 2011 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I agree with the top 3 order listing for the girls.
Top male actors IMV are:Aamir Khan & Ranbir. 
salman khan rocks

im starting to luv vidya..

sorry PC

10) Saif Ali Khan: This Khan showed his sparks in "Omkara" and after that he embarked on a journey that showed his versatility. This year he had just one release in "Aarakshan", which was not a super hit, but the film's box office performance didn't overshadow Saif's work. Critics felt he scored very highly in sincerity, subtlety and sheer screen presence as a Dalit boy in the movie, highlighting the reservation issue.

Dunno about boxoffice or critics... I liked the movie & Saifu's performance though he came last  πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yay
so happy for vidya
finally somebody who deserve..& knows how to act..are in topπŸ‘

1. Vidya Balan: She started the year with a stellar performance as a deglamorised, strong-willed simpleton in the real-life inspired "No One Killed Jessica", and featured in cameos in "Thank You", "Dum Maaro Dum" and Malayalam film "Urumi".

But for the 33-year-old 'bombaat' actress, 2011 ended with a bang with her sizzling portrayal of a dancing star, Silk, in "The Dirty Picture". Vidya explored new realms to her acting potential, and emerged as a winner, overshadowing other commercially hit Bollywood divas.

6) Farhan Akhtar: When there is a huge star cast, it is not easy to make an impression. But Farhan Akhtar did that in " Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara", which also starred Abhay Deol and Hrithik Roshan. The art of acting is all about sensitivity, emoting, feelings -and Farhan got them all right.

Top 2 for meπŸ˜ƒ
She also proved her dancing mettle once again with "Chammak challo"

LOL. Who writes these things? Kareena is in the top 3, but at least be accurate about her talents -_- 
Originally posted by beboholic

Glad they looked at acting rather than just hits. 
if they looked at acting,then hw sallu tops the listπŸ˜†
they r just confused
WTH? what did Kareena do in 2011?? she had a role of bimbos in both bodyguard and ra.one and the whole condom condom shouldnt win her any awards. this list is pile of shit. wth, Katrina Kaif for her horrible acting in Mere brother ki dulhan? ROFL
Glad to see Kalki and Mahie on the list but what's Deepika doing there? πŸ˜• 

As for the men, I honestly don't get how Farhan and Abhay and Saif can be on the list for one movie each (and in Saif's case not even a successful one) while someone like Emraan who's had 3 successful movies this year doesn't feature. Go figure. πŸ€”
farhan akhtar above HRITHIK ROSHAN...

I AM SO SHOCKED THAT I MADE IT MYSELF...COPYRIGHTED LOLZ..