Posted: 01 April 2005 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
1. Soumya shows Vikram the newspaper with Rudra's news published and tells him that Rudra has spoiled their family's image. Vikram tells her the news is absolutely false and Rudra didn't do anything but Soumya is not convinced.
2. Abhi is waiting for Kesar at her room. When Kesar comes, he asks her about Rudra's condition. Kesar tells him that he's asleep. He asks her whether he is still in pain. Kesar tells him that if the wound is deep, then one would definitely feel so much pain. Just then, Kesar's red bangles fall off her dupatta (she hid at the edge of her dupatta). She picks them up and Abhi helps her. He tells her that no one can hide the truth for long, even if they wanted to. He asks her whether she told Rudra about their marriage but she remains silent. Abhi tells her that he understands how she must be feeling and wouldn't tell Rudra anything until she tells him to.
3. Kesar's family is worried about Kesar. Her mom asks her Dadaji whether Kesar would have to go back to Rudra now that he has returned but her Dadaji tells her that that would only be possible if Pam forgives them. Shammi tells them that the second marriage wouldn't matter unless one is divorced and a case could be filed against Abhi and Kesar. Dadaji tells them that Kesar will have to choose either Kesar or Abhi.
4. Vikram comes to Reema's house. Reema is surprised to see him there. She asks him for Rudra's address but Vikram tells her that he doesn't know where he is. He tells her that he doesn't believe that Rudra committed the murder and asks her to take back the case against him but Reema refuses. She asks him as to why is he so concerned about Pam's son. Vikram tells her that Rudra is actually his and Pam's son. Reema is shocked.
5. Kesar's mom, Dadaji, and Shammi come over to Abhi's house for the Holi pooja. They go out to the lawn for the pooja, where the pandit and all the other guests are.
6. Rudra watches the pooja from his room. His eyes are fixed on Kesar. Just then, the pandit instructs Kesar and Abhi to perform the pooja, as husband and wife. Rudra hears this and is stunned. He watches Abhi and Kesar perform the pooja with tears in his eyes. He says that Kesar got married and didn't even tell him, and he thought that Kesar was wearing the mangalsutra and sindoor because of him but it is actually for Abhi. He, then, says that he was 'dead' for everyone and that a woman could re-marry after her husband's death but why did Kesar get married too soon. He says that she could have waited for a few more days. He asks himself again as to why did she hide the truth from him, and then starts crying ('Bepanha' song plays).
7. Kesar's mom tells Kesar that ever since she found out about Rudra, she's been really worried about her. Kesar tells her that life has played a dirty trick on her. She tells her that it is a sin to marry another guy when one's husband is still alive; and it is equally wrong to keep thinking about one's first husband whenever she's with her second husband. She tells her that she is very confused. Her mom tells her that she is not to be blamed for everything, as everyone thought that Rudra was dead. Kesar tells her that this was false and the truth is that she married Abhi when Rudra's alive and she has not only broken the law but went against her morals as well. Her mom tells her that when Rudra sees her this way and learns about the situation she was in, he would understand and forgive her. Kesar hugs her and starts crying. (End)