Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: Vandu4ever

arrrrrrrrrrre samja karo

agar dono public me tamasha nahin karege to un dono ko publicity kaha se milegi??????

its free publicity baby😆

Kandy Floss must be chasing them with cameras...😆 They can show a 3 hr Angad Kripa special episode...

All I know is it was too funny and she made a fool out of herself....that's all!
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG.. none of u noe how much i was laughing.. my mom thought i needed 2 be placed with prithvi .. as i have ELD ... that part was hilarious.. she made a fool out of her self.. she jmade her self look likwe an idiot.. i was LMFAO
buttercup thumbnail
not only u puji.. i laughed my head out.. my sis was saying u better off the tv n then laugh.. coz on screen kripa was going nuts and here i was going nuts 😆 😆
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail

Originally posted by: buttercup.tarun

not only u puji.. i laughed my head out.. my sis was saying u better off the tv n then laugh.. coz on screen kripa was going nuts and here i was going nuts 😆 😆

exactly.. i couldnt control my self at alllll..... i was just vgoin crazy with lafter n al my frends were ovr n they r just liek staring at me  n im like look n they still think im retarded...😆

Originally posted by: dinky21

dont remind me...😆😆😆 i was watching the scene with IQ...and i looked at him shocked..😆

heheheheheheheheehehehehe, I was falling from my chair at work ok!😆

HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Originally posted by: queenkumar

heheheheheheheheehehehehe, I was falling from my chair at work ok!😆

lolzzzzzzzzzzzz.... becuz of her i made a fool of my self by laughing sooo much

RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL..i cracked wen she was tellin dat poor guy to dance wit her, i felt so bad for him 😆 its was sad..but for sum reason i jus couldnt stop laughin..LOL..Kripa shud get drunk lessons from Angad, he handles himslelf so well wen he gets drunk 😆
KArishma****
I know Puja it was funny yaar, we could not help it nah!
-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😆if i was a boy and my wife had done this then i would slap her in front of everyone without any problem 😃