Posted: 18 years ago

go back

Abhijeet Sawant's opinions

My uncle was a stage artist, I was attracted to the singing platform by him. Then after 10 th Std I informed family about music but they asked me to complete studies so graduation was completed.

After that officially I landed up in this profession .I used to do shows with my uncle. So uncle has supported me and to whom I look forward as a first guru.

After that I felt I also felt an inclination to learn classical music, so then I learned classic music from Bhavdeep Jaipurwale for 3 years.

About Indian Idol Show

In between the struggle was on & suddenly by surprise I was a Idol.

The other finalists where supportive, everyone was a pal. No one worked as a competitor.

Amit Sana – Is a good friend, shy person like I am. He used to tell me the faults he was very emotional.

Rahul Vaidya
– Very straight forward person. He feels good he will give it to you straight on face. Sometimes due to that he may have suffered.he had no problem with himself.

Prajakta Shukre
– Was my favourite contestant. She has a very filmi & very useful voice quality in playback singing. She always used to call me "Daddu". Everytime we used to care about her & be with her always when she needed our support.

Ravinder Ravi
– We used to respect him as he was elder to all. Sometimes we felt sorry for him otherwise he was a good contestant.

Aditi Paul
– Was very bubbly kind of person, she used to show younger than her age.

Mukesh Pancholi
– Had lot of tension in his life.

Harish Moyal
– Was a light hearted guy ,he knew his capacity and it's a great thing.

R Saxena – Was also a true speaker, straight forward & highly talented.

A.Tandon – Flirt person & good actor and a good person.

Vishal Kothari
- Same like me shy person, quiet guy. Apne kaam se kaam rakhnewala , talented but did not get recognized.

*Concept of Indian Idol – Was very good due to Indian Idol we found good talented people, and this will be the future of bollywood.

go back

thanks. i have never read this.
i feel bad for Mukesh he was a good singer and he has a lot tension in his life.

Prajakta Shukre – Was my favourite contestant. She has a very filmi & very useful voice quality in playback singing. She always used to call me "Daddu". Everytime we used to care about her & be with her always when she needed our support.

How cute!!!!!!!!!
awwwwwwww how chweeeet... 😃 😃
thaaaanz!!!!! 😃 👏

INDIAN IDOL1 WAS, IS N LL ALWZZZ REMAIN D BESTTTT!!!!
that's wut i luv about him so much. he always looks at a person's positives and doesn't even mention the negatives. 👏 You are adorable abhiiiiiiiiiiiii
Thanks fr dat..it was nice 👏
thanksssssssssss.....................
very nice article...thanx for sharing. interesting comments from abhi...especially abt amit tandon 😆
Posted: 17 years ago
i am glad that people liked the article i posted.
Posted: 17 years ago
thanksssssssssssssssssssss 😛