Dekha Ek Khwaab

OnE Shot PaRt 2 and CaNt WaIT!!!! ;) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-scarlett-

IF-Dazzler

-scarlett-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
firstly! Happy sunday to you too...I see ur just so lively...its lovely to find someone like that on a sunday...truely made me smile
and coming to OS...really nice how you changed the story
with each person's point of view...loved the last bit of ManVeer
and OMG! she hates Akash hahaha...love tht line!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiHearts

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OnE Shot PaRt 2 and CaNt WaIT!!!! ;) (Page 2)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KSG_luv

IF-Rockerz

KSG_luv

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Really nice os loved it

JalebiHearts

imaan

imaan

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
nice keep it up...

JalebiHearts

JalebiHearts

Goldie

JalebiHearts

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

When Monya had finished eating food she picked up her plate and was about to go to the kitchen to wash the dishes but Dadi stopped her-

"beta where are you going?" she smiled at Monya "the servants do the dishes, dont worry about anything"

Monya sat down and put the plate back down on the table. She felt bad leaving everything to the servants but she was a "princess" now she thought with sarcasm. She felt so stupid and was blushing so much that she caught Uday's eyes She felt like he was laughing at her! Haan nahi toh! Urgh! Forget it monya there is no point he is just a big idiot and nothing more! Humph! She got up to leave because she was tired of all this princess show and wanted to go to sleep.

"dadi- I mean Dadisaib im going to sleep im feeling very tired" she said and turned to go. Dadi replied by nodding and she walked out to go upstairs. She remembered that her room was on the first floor but she didnt know which one? OhMygod there are so many bloody rooms here! Why do they need so many rooms I dont understand. They are so less people but live here as if the whole of mumbai could fit here! Disgusting! She walked into a room but realised it wasnt hers and so she walked out turning to try another room when suddenly the door closed behind her and She turned around to see who it was...UDAY?!

"what are you doing here?" she said immediately defensive

"the real question princess is what are you doing here?" he said coming closer but his steps seemed to make monya move backwards each step.

"I errr got lost, just stop there" she said as she raised her hand to stop him "I haven't forgotten what you did to me when I was stuck in that chair"

"off course Rajkumari im so sorry for what happened that day" he said with sincerity in his tone but then changed back into his playful tone "but now I wish you didnt have to be taken out, you were easier to handle in the chair" he smirked his usual smirk and kept moving forward while Monya had reached the wall and now there was nowhere else to go.

"just stop okay im still that girl and I will throw stuff and scream!" she said as her voice began to get louder and louder, as he came closer and closer until monya was standing against the wall and he was in front of her. Too Close monya thought. This is way too close for her liking she had to do something. Uday put his hands on either side of Monya so she couldn't escape.

"Okay princess calm down anyways you are going to be mine soon... whats the rush? Anyway I like wild..." he said with a wink and Monya felt like she was about to faint. Did this guy have no shame at all?

"ewww I am NOT yours and I NEVER want to be! Now move" She said as she tried to move his hands while her hair swished past Udays face and he closed his eyes for a moment.

"Manyata why are you doing this? Dont you remember anything about your childhood? We used to be good friends" he said as he looked into her eyes as he realised that he had missed her. But again he tried to hide his feelings as he continued "and now that you are back things should be fun again, by the way dont worry if you are thike red mirchi then I am the green mirchi. Im not like that boy akash" he said as he smirked

"i know, and you can never be! He is much better than you can ever be!" as she said this Udays hands fell and Monya walked out of the room banging the door behind her. Uday was left stuned! How could she compare him with Akash?! And say akash was better?! Uday felt somewhat crushed inside. Seriously? The guy from a chawl and me?! Im a prince! Im perfect! Every girl wants me! And she is saying Akash is better?! This girl who looks like a beggar and acts like a queen is saying something like that made Uday feel angry!

OkAy So Uday's arrogance is falling slightlyShocked...! I know this probably wont happen in an episode yet but I felt like Udays character need to be developed... cos I cant WAITT!! for monday any longerrr Waahhh!!! *cries like a baby then sniffs* I swear if there arent at least 100000 scenes of manveer in mondays episode I will personally bang the door of the Cvs and demand that I can take Manveer homeEvil Smile...LOL by the way sorry for the short passage but i wont be continuing because episode is much more exciting than my writing... but maybe next week if we get another damakedar Manveer promo then i will write another OS other than that... salame goodbye alvida and good nite! xoxo

see you tomorrow i hope you enjoyed that... or even if you didnt please do comment...! love you guys!! xoxoHug

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

anu008marishka.khanDarkDivastorybooksgdtanya.dsouza-scarlett-iqbals4ever--ANGEL--AraBearxxadventure_gurl-Xpress-Prinsesse.Suvi

Hubze

Hubze

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Greaaattt man Thumbs Up even m really curious that how she'll look after her makeover...Ermm

JalebiHearts

-scarlett-

IF-Dazzler

-scarlett-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
HOTTT!! OMG! That was hot hot hot!! Please continue...
I just fell in love with the last part... and now i m geting
impatient to read more!! Loved it!

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
thanks for a part two, part three hopefully makeover and party if you have time

AraBearxx

IF-Rockerz

AraBearxx

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Continue =))